Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Retarded employee stories.

Zephyrin
OOOHHHHhhhhhh YEEEEAAAAHHHHhhhh~!!!1

Member 933

Level 36.14

Mar 2006

Old Jun 15, 2010, 03:26 PM Local time: Jun 15, 2010, 01:26 PM #1 of 1
Retarded employee stories.

Just another round of recent shit you guys have experienced from employees that piss you off.

Here's mine: So today I needed to contact my phone carrier to figure out an issue with my bill. That proved fucking impossible. So I tried setting up an account on their website to manage the shit myself.
Apparently the security verification is to ask you your SUPER SECRET favorite color (teal).
"Teal." "That is incorrect." "TEAL." "That is incorrect." "blue?" "That is incorrect." "turquoise?" "That is incorrect." "TEAL MOTHERFUCKER HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK MY FAVORITE COLOR IS" "Sorry, you have attempted too many times, try again later."

So I was forced to go to the store. Apparently when I told the dumb bitch who started my account what color to put down, she spelled it "tiel". What a cunt.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Retarded employee stories.