Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Chao_Zero Art(Formerly Chao-triforce)

Chao_Zero

DJENT-D-DJENT DJENT D-D-D-DJENT DJENT

Member 1230

Level 9.05

Mar 2006

Old Mar 22, 2006, 02:48 PM #1 of 16
Chao_Zero Art(Formerly Chao-triforce)

Alright, time to resurrect this thing.

Lady Miyomi:
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/30625386/

Breeze of Freedom:
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/30674536/

Enjoy, all.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Lady Miyomi
Holy Chocobo

Member 796

Level 33.08

Mar 2006

Old Mar 23, 2006, 12:34 AM #2 of 16
Cool! The picture of me looks so awesome! Your other picture is awesome as well! Did you draw yourself in that one?

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Chao_Zero

Member 1230

Level 9.05

Mar 2006

Old Mar 24, 2006, 08:02 AM #3 of 16
Yep. ^_^ The other one is of Rellik(left) and me(right).

How ya doing, buddy?
Chao_Zero

Member 1230

Level 9.05

Mar 2006

Old Mar 27, 2006, 11:58 AM #4 of 16
Since this is considered creative as well.(it's not drawings, but it's still "art") Here's my music page:
www.myspace.com/chaokaze

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Chao_Zero

Member 1230

Level 9.05

Mar 2006

Old Mar 31, 2006, 11:01 AM #5 of 16
Aha! Not only do I draw and play music, I COMPOSE.(If I have to make a new thread in that arrangement forum, or whatever it is, let me know, mods)

Here's my latest composition, "Nuclear Winter" in MIDI format. Enjoy. And yes, I suck at making endings. ;_;

PS: The working title for this song is Eternal Silence, but I like Nuclear Winter better.

How ya doing, buddy?
Attached Files
File Type: mid Eternal_Silence.mid (14.4 KB, 12 views)
elwe
Hippos and Gelatin

Member 1354

Level 22.29

Mar 2006

Old Mar 31, 2006, 03:47 PM Local time: Mar 31, 2006, 03:47 PM #6 of 16
Very nice drawings! I love your style. Great job!

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Chao_Zero

Member 1230

Level 9.05

Mar 2006

Old Apr 4, 2006, 10:43 AM #7 of 16
Thanks for the compliment, elwe!! ^_^

Here are some more. Here's a promo image I'm working on for my manga, "GFF Chronicles 2: Project Seeder"(entitled: "Friends are Always There")
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/31328987/

Here are the first two blocks form the first page of said manga.
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/31326941/

Here's Taurus from my story, "Gundam D: Celestial"
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/31327012/

Here's my cover page for my first issue of another manga of mine: "Hoshi Ultima: Cruise of a Lifetime"
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/31329972/

And final for today: My "Chaokaze" CD booklet Thank You page.
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/31098479/

EDIT: Ah what the hell, I'll add more.

Losing Heart. I drew and colored this last year, but only decided to put a background to it a few weeks ago.
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/30766812/

Farm Life. Inspired by Harvest Moon.
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/30674857/

And here's a wallpaper I made after drawing my version of Tori, a character that one of my friends made up.
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/23208332/

FELIPE NO

Last edited by Chao_Zero; Apr 4, 2006 at 01:35 PM.
Magi
Big Trouble

Member 541

Level 26.51

Mar 2006

Old Apr 4, 2006, 06:56 PM Local time: Apr 4, 2006, 04:56 PM #8 of 16
GFF Chronicles: So...what exactly is this “GFF Chronicles” is suppose to be about? I see a strong Hirai Hisashi influence there. Those are your own characters?

I see there is a lot of little edges of unfilled areas, what are you using for coloring?

How the hair is drown of the brown hair boy kinda bothers me. The orderly way in which is it arranged make it seem like it should have been divided in the middle. However, the way you drawn it make it look like it is meant to be kinda random disorderly hair. So that that hair in the front should be disorganized too.

On the Manga Panels

I don't think this is a very good starting point for a manga. Usually, you will need to start by setting the reader into some type of scene. Meaning, big pictures, scenes, maybe backgrounds that are pull away from the characters and actions. If you start with an action sequence, you might want to choose a shot with high impact, and then proceed with some sort of introductory information all the while with action going on. Generally, there is a tendency to go with a long, written explanation of the background story and characters. I see many people that does this, but I think this is a very uninteresting way to go about introducing your story to your reader. It'll be good if you could experiment with it a bit, but its better to be brief.

Taurus from your story called Gundam D? Uh.

So it is a derivative of a gundam series, eh? That's interesting. His expression is nice. His neck is too long. You are using color pencil to color this? Hmm, color pencil is not good at filling in coloring or solid shadings. Its best to go with variable shadings and textures. Leaving white is a very good strategy too. The thing is to use medium to its maximums strengthen, rather then trying to use it to imitated the characteristics of another medium. Think about how one would shade regular pencil drawings in a still life for example. Color pencil coloring can be best handle by using the same method.

"Hoshi Ultima: Cruise of a Lifetime"

Nice, an original. I see there is an attempt at good linear perspective is good. I think the character looks cute, but somewhat unbalanced. Considering her breast size (>.> ) she looks she should have been somewhat well endowed all over, so I am looking for a somewhat pronounced hip too. Her torso looks short, and you hid both of her hands. :/ Those would have been some of the more interesting elements in this image. Composition wise, the image looks pretty empty. I know that putting characters in linear perspective is difficult, but if you are only going to put the main character in the small corner, you might want to lively up the background with other character, some sort of furniture, and minuet details. To keep people who are looking at the image engaged, and into the world in which you made. I don't see a very strong light source, in which the background would indicate. The light on the characters would indicate that it is coming from the right side of the viewer. This is where you could have leave some what and save a lot of effort I think. Especially considering the type of shadow that the structure in the background would cast.

"Chaokaze" CD booklet

That looks nice. I couldn't really comment on the technique use in the graphic design type of images though.

Losing Heart

Looks nice. Neck/head placement seem to be too much to her left. Some would say that her neck is too thick, but not me. >.> She looks cute, even though her expression is sad. Its a nice expression.

Farm Life. Inspired by Harvest Moon.

"Inspired"? I think this isn't just merely inspired.

"Tori"

Nice. The coloring looks good, although are you using burn/dodge only to create shades? The neck still feel too long though.

I think that's about it.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
♪♡
Thanks Seris!
Chao_Zero

Member 1230

Level 9.05

Mar 2006

Old Apr 5, 2006, 08:37 AM #9 of 16
MAGI: Wow, I must say, I enjoyed reading your comments!! Thank you!! ^_^

Uh, yeah, I'm a huge fan of Hisashi Hirai's style, lol. That's the style I try to draw all my original characters in. And yes, all the characters in here are my original characters.

Again, thank you for your wonderful comments and constructive criticism!! ^_^

How ya doing, buddy?
Chao_Zero

Member 1230

Level 9.05

Mar 2006

Old Apr 6, 2006, 09:54 AM #10 of 16
Alright, here it is:
Friends Are Always There(I've Got Your Back)
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/31423236/

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Magi
Big Trouble

Member 541

Level 26.51

Mar 2006

Old Apr 8, 2006, 01:39 AM Local time: Apr 7, 2006, 11:39 PM #11 of 16
The light source is inconsistent with the high lights in their eyes. This is kinda important detail.

Personally, I don't like the directional light source tool in the photoshop, considering that it is assume it is single directional light on the flat plan, it kinda flatten the image, and overrides your other shading.

The color choices are nice. It feel in sync with the background you choose.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
♪♡
Thanks Seris!
Chao_Zero

Member 1230

Level 9.05

Mar 2006

Old Apr 8, 2006, 08:10 AM #12 of 16
Yeah, I gotta work on that, lol. Thanks for the comment, though! ^_^

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Chao_Zero

Member 1230

Level 9.05

Mar 2006

Old Apr 13, 2006, 08:19 AM #13 of 16
Here's one I made for my friend's gf, who's a rabid 30 Seconds to Mars fan, like me.
http://www.deviantart.com/view/31709722/

I was speaking idiomatically.
Originally Posted by Rune Factory on cocaine
Go, right now. Back to your console. Start on Hard. Look down, now back to me. Aren't your genitals bigger? Boost kick left, now right. It's your girlfriend, with two tickets for free sex with her sister. Look at yourself, now me. You could be as awesome as me too. I'm in an Augmented Reaction Suit.
New Chaokaze album, "Japan Terminus", available now on iTunes & Bandcamp!
Chao_Zero

Member 1230

Level 9.05

Mar 2006

Old Apr 25, 2006, 01:09 PM #14 of 16
I'm finally updating!!

I have others to add, but I only have time to add this one for now:
http://www.deviantart.com/view/32353552/

-Fort Golgus Promo(I noticed the white bar at the top and fixed it up, but I forgot to upload the fixed version. I'll do that tomorrow)

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Go, right now. Back to your console. Start on Hard. Look down, now back to me. Aren't your genitals bigger? Boost kick left, now right. It's your girlfriend, with two tickets for free sex with her sister. Look at yourself, now me. You could be as awesome as me too. I'm in an Augmented Reaction Suit.
Chao_Zero

Member 1230

Level 9.05

Mar 2006

Old Dec 14, 2006, 05:31 PM #15 of 16
Finally, I have something to put up after my, uh.....several month hiatus, lol.
Now, I'll be posting something soon for the "Calling All Artists" thread soon. Just need inspiration to strike me for that one.

Anyway, here is "Sunny Day". It's a new technique I'm trying out, shading in the drawing in pencil, then CGing it.

FELIPE NO
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Future_Shifter_char_1Ver2.jpg (396.1 KB, 9 views)
Chao_Zero

Member 1230

Level 9.05

Mar 2006

Old May 16, 2009, 12:00 AM #16 of 16
Holy hell, when was the last time I touched this thread? December 2006? Anywho, time for something other than anime art. :P

Here is one of two designs I made for a local band, when they were still known as "Cantwell".

Spoiler:

The 2nd one:

Spoiler:

And some bonus photography (image way too big, so you get a link to the dA page): Steel Silhouette II by ~Chaokaze on deviantART

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe > Chao_Zero Art(Formerly Chao-triforce)