Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Wii] Pokemon Battle Revolution

Dekoa
Is now the Tolkein Red Shirt.

Member 194

Level 28.24

Mar 2006

Old Jul 3, 2007, 11:22 PM #51 of 54
Well, I finished Sunset for the first time, It does suck. Just a question though, I saw the lucario outfit, when do you get it?

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Dekoa's Friend Quote: "You can't rape the Willing!"

Chaotic
Waltz of the Big Dogs

Member 633

Level 45.75

Mar 2006

Old Jul 3, 2007, 11:59 PM #52 of 54
That's what I've been trying to beat for the past week.

I did, however, manage to beat it earlier. Go figure I struggle in Matches 1-3 in a rather long Victreebel match in... Pretty much those matches. Ironically, my final match I end up getting a Perfect and was considerably my easiest battle.

Anyway, you get it after you beat Sunset Colosseum under the Level 50 All Rule. Basically, you have to go through the same hell you just went through again just to get a lousy outfit. It's the same story for all the other outfits also. The Pokemon related ones anyway... That Kruger outfit is pimp. T_T

Now I'm just trying to beat some odds and ends in the game now. I know with my current team, they're going nowhere quickly and they're just gonna be beaten.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Final Fantasy Phoneteen
what

Member 119

Level 36.08

Mar 2006

Old Jul 4, 2007, 01:08 AM Local time: Jul 3, 2007, 11:08 PM #53 of 54
Has anyone done the park colosseum the second time around? The one with the level 5, unevolved pokemon.

I have to breed some guys to even qualify, but it seems to mainly be about egg moves. I wonder how Wynaut would do.

Most amazing jew boots
Chaotic
Waltz of the Big Dogs

Member 633

Level 45.75

Mar 2006

Old Jul 4, 2007, 01:22 AM #54 of 54
Trust me, with whatever you send in there, it will be fine.

I had a whole team set up, only to find out two of them didn't qualify because they didn't have evolutions. So I sub crap Pokemon in and did fine with the ones I had. It was pretty much dominance with my Houndour.

All I have to say, make sure you have powerful moves. Anything with power 80 and above will do wonders in that Colosseum.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Wii] Pokemon Battle Revolution