Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Scabs and pimples.

J-Man
Taller than a tree

Member 102

Level 23.11

Mar 2006

Old Dec 3, 2006, 08:06 PM Local time: Dec 3, 2006, 06:06 PM #26 of 29
Originally Posted by Lee-chan
Thanks to this thread, it's quite possible that I will never pick a scab again. I can stomach a bit, but this is just gross.

Plus, I'd rather not deal with the resulting scars. =/

The scars are the best part. They leave behind this new, lighter skin that you can make up cool stories about.

"Hey man, how'd you get that big scar?"

"Nothin' much, just got into a knife fight with Mel Gibson the other day, said somrthing about jews."

There's nowhere I can't reach.
The Wise Vivi

Member 136

Level 37.96

Mar 2006

Old Dec 4, 2006, 08:57 AM Local time: Dec 4, 2006, 08:57 AM #27 of 29
I like to let my cuts heal as much as possible and I usually never touch my scabs. That is, unless its healing wrong or something, then I might strip it so the healing can start over. As for pimples, I pop them as soon as possible unless they might cause me to scrap it off, if that happens, then I leave it. But 90% of the time I pop them.... they can look pretty ugly at times.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Bolide
Get Ready for the Surprise!

Member 15657

Level 6.75

Nov 2006

Old Dec 7, 2006, 11:11 AM #28 of 29
Like most everyone else, I can't resist the temptation of picking at a scab if I know it's there. If I feel rough skin of any kind, my attention is immediately drawn to it, followed by me trying to remedy the abnormality such as picking at it.

When acne used to be a pretty big issue for me, I merely popped the pimples as opposed to do anything else to them. When they arise now, I pop them pretty promptly, but luckily I don't deal with them much anymore.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Piano
Good Chocobo

Member 1071

Level 15.84

Mar 2006

Old Dec 8, 2006, 08:58 AM Local time: Dec 8, 2006, 02:58 PM #29 of 29
Curiously, acne only appears on my nose, so I tend to squeeze for "pimples", even if there aren't any. Occassionally I get pretty obsessed over it - I think it's both a vanity and compulsive thing rolled into one.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Scabs and pimples.