Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Connection with exhuastion and being single?

Blackfate
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 9449

Level 2.50

Jul 2006

Old Oct 21, 2006, 05:33 PM Local time: Oct 21, 2006, 04:33 PM #26 of 33
Originally Posted by The Wise Vivi
How do you mean by "domesticated"? But I am beginning to see your logic. I think my biggest problem is being too honest, and in many cases... talking to much.
Talking too much is not always a bad thing. If you can spark up a conversation with a girl and keep it rolling without struggling to keep it going then you're already scoring points because that shows you have a functioning brain.

It's good to talk about yourself, it's bad to over talk about yourself. When talking to a girl you want to get to know better it's always good to get to know them. So ask questions about them so you get to know them. If they like the feel they get from the conversation they will eventually want to get to know you and that is when they would ask questions about you. Where are you from, how old you are, what you do for a living, going to school, etc etc. It's just how you project yourself. Think of yourself as a sales person, you've got to sell yourself to the girl to want to talk more with you, or even go out with you. Don't lie though because that can come back to bite you in the rear!

Most amazing jew boots

Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
Choose your words, for they become actions.
Understand your actions, for they become habits.
Study your habits, for they will become your character.
Develop your character, for it becomes your destiny.

Last edited by Blackfate; Oct 21, 2006 at 05:37 PM.
The Wise Vivi

Member 136

Level 37.96

Mar 2006

Old Oct 21, 2006, 05:34 PM Local time: Oct 21, 2006, 05:34 PM #27 of 33
Originally Posted by INDIGO-4
Listen up, after meeting you I can acertain that you are an alright looking guy and easy to chat with. Just stop thinking asking a girl out for coffee is such a huge deal because it really isn't. Stop wondering if each girl is your potential future girlfriend and just focus on getting to know them. If you meet one and there is a spark, it might develop otherwise it might not. Just don't try to force things.
Yeah, that is a really good point to make. Forcing issues only scares people away. Over the past while, I have been trying to be more relaxed and just having a great time. All things come with time, correct? Its been a bit better for me not worrying about things I shouldn't be worrying about in the first place. School and work comes first right? Its not that I am not available to women or anything, its just I need to just be cool and confident with myself. Right?

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
ionuk tomb
Ionuk_Tomb

Member 13311

Level 8.35

Sep 2006

Old Oct 21, 2006, 05:37 PM Local time: Oct 21, 2006, 04:37 PM #28 of 33
You could always starts smoking. I hear that makes you 30% cooler.... :P

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Blackfate
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 9449

Level 2.50

Jul 2006

Old Oct 21, 2006, 05:38 PM Local time: Oct 21, 2006, 04:38 PM #29 of 33
Originally Posted by ionuk tomb
You could always starts smoking. I hear that makes you 30% cooler.... :P
Just carry a pack and a lighter with you so incase a girl needs a light or a smoke you can provide her with one. Keeps you somewhat healthy...

I was speaking idiomatically.

Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
Choose your words, for they become actions.
Understand your actions, for they become habits.
Study your habits, for they will become your character.
Develop your character, for it becomes your destiny.
Ayos
Veritas

Member 12774

Level 31.07

Sep 2006

Old Oct 22, 2006, 03:15 AM Local time: Oct 22, 2006, 02:15 AM #30 of 33
Originally Posted by RAZGRIZ-2
Women don't need to come first. In fact some of us like a guy better who has goals in mind, and isn't just a skirt-chaster.
I agree with that. A lot of women are far more interested in a guy who has a LIFE than one whose life is centered around the woman. Wouldn't it freak you out if someone's life was centered around you? Yeah. Creepy.

And, as for my documentary... it shall be done. Every girl I've hooked up with in the past few months, I will do all in my power to take a picture of them kissing me. However, I don't think I can agree to leaving GFF forever if you're not satisfied. I love being hated way too much. While I'm not so worried about people thinking the girls are fat, I am a little worried about the "ugly" part, because I've had ugly girls look at hot chicks and go "she's so ugly" ... and I've had hot chicks look at girls i thought were ugly and say "she's cute." Plus, how can you even tell what a girl looks like when her face is mashed up against mine? Oh well. Look for the first one in my chocojournal sometime in the next... oh... twenty MINUTES.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Lost_solitude
stop stealing my "me time"

Member 2164

Level 13.85

Mar 2006

Old Nov 6, 2006, 05:24 PM Local time: Nov 6, 2006, 12:24 PM #31 of 33
Originally Posted by The Wise Vivi
Thanks for the advice. I have kinda realized that I need to find myself a little... Its not that I didn't know myself, but I had kinda got lost off the track as how I approach things, inculding women. I am taking my life cool again.

Hope it works...
I know how you feel except I believe my story is abit more sad but thats neither here nor there. I believe that there is something more behind it. I can't quite put my finger on it but I feel like there is. I mean there is obviously no reason why you should be single as "some" girls said so yet the ones you asked turned you down. Why is this? Like i said there is something more to it. It is easy to blame yourself but is it really you that is to blame?

FELIPE NO

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > Connection with exhuastion and being single?