Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

View Poll Results: PICK
Cats 48 53.93%
Dogs 41 46.07%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Cats vs. Dogs... Go play with your fucking fish, Kurado.

Metal Sphere
It's Agrias time.

Member 84

Level 36.59

Mar 2006

Old Sep 21, 2006, 04:46 PM #26 of 47
Dogs, on the whole, far more useful and friendly. Not to mention they look much more attractive than cats, which act and look like mini drag queens.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

The text is part of the image and the two squires aren't exactly even.
Bernard Black
I don't mean this in a bad way, but genetically you are a cul-de-sac

Member 518

Level 32.84

Mar 2006

Old Sep 21, 2006, 04:51 PM Local time: Sep 21, 2006, 09:51 PM #27 of 47
I'd have to say a dog. I've had one for a year now and although he's high maintanance (border collie = incredibly hard work), he's far more affectionate than the three cats I lived with as a child. I love cats, but I seem to have a connection with my dog that was lacking with the cats.

As for fighting for bed space, my dog sleeps downstairs. I remember my brother's cat always used to use my bed as her nap spot, or decided to curl up on my stomach when I had to be up for school. And loud noises? The amount she makes when she gets into fights with the other cats in her territory is incredible.

Most amazing jew boots
Chibi Neko
The hell am I doing here?

Member 922

Level 27.65

Mar 2006

Old Sep 22, 2006, 07:57 AM Local time: Sep 22, 2006, 09:27 AM #28 of 47
Cats for me! I have two cats, along with my rats, ferret and gerbils. So I am all round animal person but cats are my fave by far!

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Kolba
-

Member 446

Level 30.06

Mar 2006

Old Sep 22, 2006, 02:04 PM Local time: Sep 22, 2006, 08:04 PM #29 of 47
I can't even think of one cool movie villain that owned a dog.

I was speaking idiomatically.
PiccoloNamek
Lunar Delta Cybernetics

Member 704

Level 31.89

Mar 2006

Old Sep 22, 2006, 02:42 PM Local time: Sep 22, 2006, 12:42 PM #30 of 47
Does anybody else here hate those stupid little lap dogs? You know the kind I'm talking about. I can't go for a walk in my own neighborhood anymore without being assaulted by some little squirrel-sized dog. They bark at me and charge at me like they're tough shit, but turn tail and run in terror if you even look at them. Of course, as soon as you look away, they start chasing you again. Normal sized dogs never act like this. They are confident in their dogginess and don't feel the need to chase innocent passersby.

Not only do they think that they are tough shit, but they also believe that they own everything they see, and sometimes they will follow me quite a ways down the road before turning back. Just yesterday one of them ran across the road toward me and made a truck slam on its brakes.

God, I hate toy dogs. I wish I could just kick them every time they come up to me.

Of course, this is never a problem with cats. I can walk up to any cat in the neighborhood and say "Kitty!" and we're instant friends.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Last edited by PiccoloNamek; Sep 22, 2006 at 04:34 PM.
scotty
I'm not your friend, buddy...

Member 649

Level 24.90

Mar 2006

Old Sep 22, 2006, 03:36 PM Local time: Sep 22, 2006, 12:36 PM #31 of 47
I like dogs better sometimes, alot of cats I've seen have had bad attitudes. Every once in awhile I'll meet a cat that doesn't randomly bite me, or grab my leg when going down the stairs. I have a shitzu poodle that only barks when it suspects someone is coming up the door steps and will shut up once you tell her its ok. It isn't needy and likes to be alone alot and just hangs out in a certain spot of the house until your ready to feed it. It begs but not annoying begging, it just sits next to you and hopes you give her something. It only weighs 8 pounds, and it doesn't scratch the shit out of your crotch like my cats do. It doesn't kill rabbits and leave its head on the doorstep either.

How ya doing, buddy?
Bernard Black
I don't mean this in a bad way, but genetically you are a cul-de-sac

Member 518

Level 32.84

Mar 2006

Old Sep 22, 2006, 04:26 PM Local time: Sep 22, 2006, 09:26 PM #32 of 47
Originally Posted by PiccoloNamek
Does anybody else here hate those stupid little lap dogs? You know the kind I'm talking about. I can't go for a walk in my own neighborhood anymore without being assaulted by some little squirrel-sized dog. They bark at me and charge at me like they're tough shit, but turn tail and run in terror if you even look at them. Of course, as soon as you look away, they start chasing you again. Normal sized dogs never act like this. They are confident in their dogginess and don't feel the need to chase innocent passersby.

Not only do they think that they are tough shit, but they also believe that they own everything they see, and sometimes they will follow me quite a ways down the road before turning back. Just yesterday one of them ran across the road toward me and made a track slam on its brakes.

God, I hate toy dogs. I wish I could just kick them every time they come up to me.

Of course, this is never a problem with cats. I can walk up to any cat in the neighborhood and say "Kitty!" and we're instant friends.

Toy dogs irritate me like you wouldn't believe. I especially hate celebrities who like to carry them around in their idiotic handbags like some kind of fashion accessory. They're animals, not fucking bracelets, and even toy dogs deserve more dignity and better care than being stuffed into a bag and fed creamcakes all day :/

One other pet peeve of mine - Why in hell do people dress up their animals?

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Fatt
When the moon hits your eye...

Member 238

Level 16.01

Mar 2006

Old Sep 22, 2006, 04:28 PM Local time: Sep 22, 2006, 04:28 PM #33 of 47
Dogs have masters, and cats have wait staff.

I like cats because you earn their respect, and they earn your respect. I have ten alleycats that gathered around my opera house because I would toss left over fish out for them to feast on. People have told me "but what if a cat chokes on a bone or eats something that is not good for them?" They are alleycats. If I didn't give them ANY food, they would have died off to begin with. Dogs are just too dependent.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
"I can make a scalpel sing, but that is my gift. The gift is not in my hands, for you see, I can play the notes [on a piano], but I can't make music."

~ Major Charles Emerson Winchester III
4077 M*A*S*H
Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Sep 22, 2006, 06:01 PM Local time: Sep 22, 2006, 05:01 PM #34 of 47
Fucking dogs CANNOT win this. But at least it`s close.

lillithaya
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 12931

Level 2.12

Sep 2006

Old Sep 24, 2006, 12:21 PM Local time: Sep 24, 2006, 11:21 AM #35 of 47
Dogs!!! They are so loyal, and they always cheer me up.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
tommboi
Carob Nut

Member 10177

Level 5.02

Jul 2006

Old Sep 24, 2006, 04:13 PM Local time: Sep 24, 2006, 01:13 PM #36 of 47
Dogs, they are more loyal and fun to play with. They are more active and will protect you if they think someone is going to hurt you, while cats will just sit there and watch.

Jochie
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 466

Level 19.65

Mar 2006

Old Sep 24, 2006, 04:56 PM Local time: Sep 24, 2006, 02:56 PM #37 of 47
For me, cats are better just because of the give-and-take thing, but not all dogs are blindly loyal. I doubt they all try to jump on and drool all over everyone, either. Cats do sometimes get into trash cans, by the way. Of course, each animal is different, depending on how they're raised.

Kittens are generally more adorable than puppies. FACT.

Infernal Monkey
TEAM MENSA

Member 15

Level 45.57

Feb 2006

Old Sep 24, 2006, 05:42 PM Local time: Sep 25, 2006, 08:42 AM #38 of 47
Pish posh (always wanted to type that somewhere), dogs as small as cats are the best. You get the best of both worlds, Earth and... the.. Sun, I guess. You can't throw a tennis ball to a cat! Well, you can, but it's just gonna sit there, maybe do a cool freaky back stretch and probably vomit up a can of tuna.

"YOU CALL THIS A GIFT? YOU DIDN'T EVEN TAKE THE LID OFF"

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
J-Man
Taller than a tree

Member 102

Level 23.11

Mar 2006

Old Sep 24, 2006, 07:34 PM Local time: Sep 24, 2006, 05:34 PM #39 of 47
I'm on the dog side for this one. As a simultaneous cat and dog owner right now, I get a lot more fun out of my dog, and I have noticed that cats are very fickle. My cat (stuck up assface of an animal) will ignore any attempt of affection towards itself and then sit beside me and scream for a head scratch or a belly pat. No fucking way I'm petting it, at least not till Seinfeld's over.

How ya doing, buddy?
Leknaat
Evil

Member 137

Level 34.72

Mar 2006

Old Sep 25, 2006, 01:33 AM #40 of 47
Originally Posted by Infernal Monkey
Pish posh (always wanted to type that somewhere), dogs as small as cats are the best. You get the best of both worlds, Earth and... the.. Sun, I guess. You can't throw a tennis ball to a cat! Well, you can, but it's just gonna sit there, maybe do a cool freaky back stretch and probably vomit up a can of tuna.
My cat plays with a tennis ball. So THERE!

And Cat fact:

Sometimes cats enjoy the buzz off pot more because they have the catnip gene. If they don't have it--they don't get high from catnip, either....

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Infernal Monkey
TEAM MENSA

Member 15

Level 45.57

Feb 2006

Old Sep 25, 2006, 03:37 AM Local time: Sep 25, 2006, 06:37 PM #41 of 47
You people with your fancy cats! =o Maybe I've been wrong about them all this time! I'm going to pelt a bunch of them with tennis balls tomorrow and take home the ones that catch them!

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Sep 25, 2006, 05:07 PM Local time: Sep 25, 2006, 04:07 PM #42 of 47
Cats are back on top. That´s right.

Yeah monkey, cats can´t catch those balls. WHAT FUN TO HAVE PETS THAT CATCH BALLS. I was just throwing a ball for the dog at my place. Threw one too close to a wall and the dog just slid and slammed head first into the wall. Clumsy, uncoordinated fucking animal.

Dubble
The Hero of Mouseton VS The Phantom Blot!

Member 297

Level 32.26

Mar 2006

Old Sep 25, 2006, 07:49 PM Local time: Sep 25, 2006, 06:49 PM #43 of 47
Originally Posted by OctoberOmicron
WHAT FUN TO HAVE PETS THAT CATCH BALLS. I was just throwing a ball for the dog at my place. Threw one too close to a wall and the dog just slid and slammed head first into the wall. Clumsy, uncoordinated fucking animal.

YOU FAIL AT LIFE GOOD SIR. >8(

These are my two dogs Duke and Duchess.

In all honest OO, I do have to agree with you. I've had smart dogs before but Duchess (the one in white) can be pretty damn stupid when she wants to be.

Best example: One day I was outside and decided to toss a tennis ball. The ball was larger than most, I dont remember why, and it had been outside for a long time and had lost most of its cover.

I picked it up, tossed it at her, her eyes turned into HUGE saucers and she ran off at Mach 10 yelping like wild lighning. So I pick up the ball and chase her trying to calm her down, right?

I toss the ball and this crazy ass dog, manages to SQUEEZE HERSELF through a tight hole in the face and runs off down the street just going "YIPE YIPE YIPE YIPE YIPE!!!!!!" as loud as she can scream. I guess I should feel bad for laughing but I damn near keeled over in laughter at that incident.

Duchess returned 3 days later: hungry, looking all kinds of scraggly, and sitting on my front porch. I pull out the ball 2 days later and she does it all over again, except now she cringes and crouches into a ball whenever I come near her whether I'm holding the tennis ball or not... XD

Most amazing jew boots
Vestin
Good Chocobo

Member 8812

Level 17.17

Jun 2006

Old Sep 25, 2006, 08:30 PM Local time: Sep 25, 2006, 05:30 PM #44 of 47
Fuck cats, dogs are where its at.

Especially pitbulls, those things got spunk.

Krelian
everything is moving

Member 6422

Level 41.55

May 2006

Old Sep 26, 2006, 03:04 PM Local time: Sep 26, 2006, 08:04 PM #45 of 47
Always been a cat person. Always will be.

Lynx > any kind of dog.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Cats vs. Dogs... Go play with your fucking fish, Kurado.