Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Kurado speaks JACKASS! But not BOTTLENOSE.

Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Sep 19, 2006, 03:43 PM Local time: Sep 19, 2006, 02:43 PM #1 of 4
Kurado speaks JACKASS! But not BOTTLENOSE.

Okay, plain and simple. What languages do you speak? Oh, you know how to count in Japanese? Fuck you, that doesn`t count. You know exactly what I meant.

Just English and Spanish here. I`d like to learn the native Mayan tongue here so these fuckers don`t try to insult me so that I won`t understand.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Aardark
Combustion or something and so on, fuck it

Member 10

Level 40.02

Feb 2006

Old Sep 20, 2006, 06:55 AM Local time: Sep 20, 2006, 01:55 PM #2 of 4
I'm fluent in Latvian, English and Russian (at least spoken; my writing is not perfect, and I don't even have a Russian keyboard). I also know a bit of German, and know how to count in Japanese. Also, well, I'm sort-of studying French, but honestly, fuck that language.

Eventually I also want to learn Spanish, maybe the basics of Latin, and another Asian language, besides Japanese.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Nothing wrong with not being strong
Nothing says we need to beat what's wrong
Nothing manmade remains made long
That's a debt we can't back out of
Bigblah
Tails is incompetent!

Member 5

Level 45.31

Feb 2006

Old Sep 20, 2006, 07:03 AM Local time: Sep 20, 2006, 08:03 PM #3 of 4
English, Mandarin Chinese and Malay here. Plus a year's worth of Japanese. Itching to learn a Chinese dialect someday, all I know are random insults.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Unas
Syklis Green

Member 11611

Level 8.84

Aug 2006

Old Sep 20, 2006, 07:05 AM Local time: Sep 20, 2006, 01:05 PM #4 of 4
I speak english, I learned French in school but I cant string 2 words together at all. I can speak irish fluently though, its becoming a dead language though. I'm trying to get around to learning Japanese but its difficult with very little time on my hands, my grasp on the language thus far is very limited

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Kurado speaks JACKASS! But not BOTTLENOSE.