Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Problem making a DVD with NeroVision Express
Closed Thread

Inhert
The body may heal, the mind is not always so resilient.

Member 225

Level 35.92

Mar 2006

Old Sep 1, 2006, 03:11 PM #1 of 1
Problem making a DVD with NeroVision Express

well I downloaded the torrent that have all the cut-scene of Xenosaga Episode 2

so I wanted to watch them but on the computer wthe video is a little small and in full screen it's pretty ugly, so I decide to make a dvd with those to play on my normal TV screen.

so I make the dvd, make the menu template of what I thought would fit the tv screen and all, burn it took almost 2h >.>

put the dvd in my dvd players and woups! my background is not scale to the screen and some element go "out" of the screen...

just to check, I play a movie and again now I miss some portion of the screen (like the video is bigger then my tv screen)

so I check again to make a another one and that's when I notice the 2 gray line in the menu template setting, so I guessed that the inner line was my TV screen format...

the problem is nerovison express don't want to let me scale my background on the inner line format (probably 4:3) so how can I make that my background fit the 4:3 format...

the other problem is all video file are .avi and when I do property, it's says that the video is 608 x 448, so I want to see the whole video, even if there's so black strip around the video to make it fit the 4:3 format

so anyone can help me with that or I'm stuck with watching them on the tiny video on my comp?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk > Problem making a DVD with NeroVision Express