Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Classicblue/lostsolitude

Magi
Big Trouble

Member 541

Level 26.51

Mar 2006

Old Aug 14, 2006, 10:17 PM Local time: Aug 14, 2006, 08:17 PM #2 of 5
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m..._06/mariel.jpg

Doesn't photo buckets allow you to direct link the pictures? I think it would be okay with some of them. I like how ou did the hand here. :3 You are not hiding them, and this is a pretty difficult pose to pull of correctly sometimes when putting it on paper.

The girl variant in the back (button right), I think if you are going to fix it, you might want to check how her leg is connected to the hip, and also familiart yourself with some of the structures around the human's neck. You only need a subtile hint of Trapezius and collar bone to make it look a little less stiff.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Lost_solitude
stop stealing my "me time"

Member 2164

Level 13.85

Mar 2006

Old Aug 14, 2006, 11:05 PM Local time: Aug 14, 2006, 06:05 PM #3 of 5
thanks your right Im still working on that^_^ As you can see im better at image minipulation via photoshop. I see awesome concept art out there and it makes me want to draw like that. I don't care how long it takes (as long as it doesn't take too too long like 30 years) I will work on actual art untill I am satisfied with it...man come to think of it I might never truely be satisfied with my art. No artist is.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Last edited by Lost_solitude; Aug 14, 2006 at 11:23 PM.
elwe
Hippos and Gelatin

Member 1354

Level 22.29

Mar 2006

Old Aug 15, 2006, 12:37 AM Local time: Aug 15, 2006, 12:37 AM #4 of 5
Classicblue? I remember you from before the crash! You really have improved in your Photoshop skills since XChange was up. Anyways, I especially liked the first one, and I thought that the Mariel drawing was well-done as well. The pose works!

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Lost_solitude
stop stealing my "me time"

Member 2164

Level 13.85

Mar 2006

Old Aug 15, 2006, 08:20 AM Local time: Aug 15, 2006, 03:20 AM #5 of 5
Hey Elwe I remember you as well^_^ thanks again for the compliments. Yes I was saying before my talent is in photominipulation but I want to create. Creating the art is where the skill really is. It really doesn't take a whole lot of skill as much as simple know how to minupulate a photo.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe > Classicblue/lostsolitude