Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

So my professors went on strike...

Locke
Flying High

Member 488

Level 23.98

Mar 2006

Old Mar 8, 2006, 10:00 PM #26 of 26
Originally Posted by Lee-chan
You're on a college campus, there are going to be no classes for at least three days, and you have NOTHING to do? Seriously?

If you're that bored and aren't savvy on the get drunk/laid ideas (you poor, poor soul), I'd suggest getting ahead in your studies... Or something. Striking teachers were actually piss the hell out of me, considering how much money is going into my education.
First, I'm not on campus, I live off-campus with two classmates... My alcoholism is probably just going to get fed

I'm definatly up to getting that drink - just PM me, and we can find out where and when, maybe we can have a GFF college strike meet

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > So my professors went on strike...