Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Random pasta recipe I thought I'd share.

Vida Eterna
Carob Nut

Member 3058

Level 4.59

Mar 2006

Old Mar 15, 2006, 05:49 PM Local time: Mar 15, 2006, 10:49 PM #1 of 6
Random pasta recipe I thought I'd share.

Flatmate suggested I try this one out and I have to say I really did enjoy it - it sounds weird from the ingredients but it's damn good. Not sure what the hell it's called but hey, thought I'd share it!

Ok, so what you need is:

Mince
Onion
Garlic
Chopped Tomatoes
Sweetcorn
Stock Cube
Condensed Tomato Soup
Tomato Ketchup
Curry Powder

Basically what you do is fry the onions, and add the garlic (about half a clove, but I just used half a teaspoon of that pre-made stuff). Then add the mince and drain the fat.

Once you've done that throw in the chopped tomatoes. Then just throw the other crap in aswell - the sweetcorn, stock cube (I used chicken), tomato ketchup and curry powder (not too much of this, Id say about just less than a teaspoon - I added way too much X_x). Then add the condensed tomato soup, cook it for about 10-15 minutes and you're good to go! Serve with pasta, it's really nice.

You wouldn't think so from the randomosity of the ingredients but it does actually work.

Dont know why I shared that, but hey.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Rydia
ambitious

Member 22

Level 30.86

Feb 2006

Old Mar 15, 2006, 07:06 PM Local time: Mar 15, 2006, 04:06 PM #2 of 6
Sounds interesting and easy as well. I'd probably leave out the sweetcorn if I were to try this since I've never had it with pasta. Unless, of course, the sweetcorn is necessary.

Most amazing jew boots
Chaotic
Waltz of the Big Dogs

Member 633

Level 45.75

Mar 2006

Old Mar 15, 2006, 07:13 PM #3 of 6
Never hurt sharing anything at all. We just pray it isn't poison. I'm a little questionable about the sweetcorn and how that works in this recipe also.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Vida Eterna
Carob Nut

Member 3058

Level 4.59

Mar 2006

Old Mar 15, 2006, 08:13 PM Local time: Mar 16, 2006, 01:13 AM #4 of 6
I dont know how it works but it just does for some reason! But then I'm a fan of sweetcorn so I suppose that's why. It's one of those things that kind of works I guess - like pretzels and chocolate. Who would have thought that would taste good?

Anyway yeah Id say out of everything, the soup and the sweetcorn and maybe the garlic if you're not a fan are probably optional and it'd still be pretty good without it!

Most amazing jew boots
xSummonerYUnax
transcience

Member 1170

Level 15.62

Mar 2006

Old Mar 16, 2006, 10:17 PM #5 of 6
I might try it one day. :biggrin: Thanks.

I was speaking idiomatically.
SemperFidelis
Good Chocobo

Member 555

Level 18.44

Mar 2006

Old Apr 26, 2006, 12:22 PM #6 of 6
I was inspired by the recipe in this thread and created a derivative pasta recipe that is quite awesome in taste and nutrients. I've been eating it everyday since last week, and I have had so much more energy and my recovery from workouts have been faster. I recommend it to the fit and active and to those who want to take the initiative to start eating better.

Several of the ingredients, olive oil, whole wheat products, lentils, and broccoli have all been recognized as superior foods for nutrients. Other ingredients such as black rice, onion, garlic, and probably others contain antioxidants. Recent studies show that curry powder eradicates cancer in the prostate and perhaps even cancer of the skin. The selenium and zinc in the chicken stock and lentils boost immunity to cancer and aid in testostorone production.There's relatively little saturated fat and tons of the good unsaturated fats. There's plenty of vitamins and minerals, carbohydrates, and a glut of protein.

What you need to boil:
De Cecco whole wheat pasta
Black rice
Lentils
Broccoli
Salt (Optional and besides don't you get enough sodium anyway?)

Yeah, so just fill the pot with a lot of water and rinse out the rice and the lentils. Get the pot on the stove and add the pasta when it's boiling. Wait 15-20 minutes. Don't be surprised when the water turns a deep purple because that's what the black rice does. Also, it will color the pasta a shade of purple depending on how much black rice you put (The coloring does not affect the taste of the pasta whatsoever). It merely means some of the nutrients of the black rice is now being absorbed by the pasta and lentils When the pasta and rice is just about tender, lower the heat and add in the broccoli.

What you need for the sauce:
Peeled garlic
Chopped onion
Tuna
Peas and diced carrots
Basil
Olive oil
Any tomato sauce
Chicken stock
Curry powder

First, saute the garlic, onion, and peas in the olive oil. When the garlic and onion turn into a gold color, add in the tomato sauce. Second, add the tuna, sprinkle basil, and a heaping teaspoon of curry powder. Start mixing that with a spoon and try not to burn the sauce. You'd probably notice that the sauce is really chunky, so to loosen it up, add chicken stock using your judgment. The objective is to have a sauce that has good consistency to be eaten with pasta.

So then drain out the water, get some bowls, bring down the sauce, and eat! The best thing to drink with this meal is definitely 100% grape juice or even wine. Any comments and recommendations will be appreciated.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
"We Stole the Eagle from the Air Force, the Anchor from the Navy, and the Rope from the Army. On the seventh day, while God rested, we over-ran his perimeter and stole the globe, and we've been running the show ever since. We live like soldiers, talk like sailors, and slap the hell out of both of them. WARRIORS BY DAY, LOVERS BY NIGHT, PROFESSIONALS BY CHOICE, AND MARINES BY THE GRACE OF GOD."

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > Random pasta recipe I thought I'd share.