|
||
|
|
|||||||
| Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis. |
|
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).
|
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
I Love both Brian and Bon Scott (a legend).
But what got me since the first time I listened them surely was Angus Young, damn! he surely isn't the best guitarrist in the world when it comes to technique, but I think no one can make simple great rock'n'roll like him! He's one of my influences on guitar ![]() Jam it back in, in the dark. |