Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Talec's Journal

Talec's Journal Statistics
View Talec's profile
Entries 4 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 4841
Replies Talec has made 23 comments [view stats]
Comments 14 comments (3.5 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 4 props given to Talec [who be proppin?]
Buddies 7 buddies
Relation You are not Talec's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Jan 5, 2017 - 06:14 AM
hell week
last week of december: "sweet, I got this bitchin new journal that's full of schedules, I got schedules all made up, this is gonna be great. didn't get to refill one of my prescriptions but w/e I've got a few days"

dec 31: lol migraine day

"well whatever I WONT LET THIS GET ME DOWN"

jan 2: get some shit done, all pooped out by 4pm, take a nap
SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKERS IT'S TIME TO DIE
yes that was on the property on which i live
main house (in which i live, its duplex-y, other side is grandparents-in-law) is basically undamaged but our car is probably totalled

"fuck this shit im going back to bed"

jan 3: a goddamn circus moves in, dozens of people ive never seen before, noise and chaos, fuck this im staying inside

jan 4: we get our car towed to the garage for assessment, also some bitch half the people here haven't heard of accuses Hazel of stealing trailer-mom's medication
because sure go ahead, piss on the guy who played first responder
and would actually be really fucked up by the courts if it were to go to law
and if he actually tried TAKING any of those pills he would DIE REALLY FAST
but nah im sure he did it
fucker
idk if the meds were ever found though
ALSO
one of the cats has a HUGE FUCKING BLOODY HOLE IN HER FACE
WHY? WHO THE FUCK KNOWS

FUCK THIS WEEK

WHAT ELSE WILL GO WRONG

and yeah im still out of buspar

OH RIGHT I HAVE TO SWITCH PHARMACIES TOO BECAUSE RITE AID AND BLUE CROSS COULDN'T FIGURE OUT THEIR SHIT

FUCKING

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #4]

Apr 15, 2013 - 11:16 AM
IT'S HEREEEE
HYPE
Wow I totally neglected this but NEVERMIND THAT, MY STUFF ARRIVED

PAPER! JUST WHAT I ORDERED

Basket helped

My order!

And packing stuff awwww yeah

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

Sep 21, 2012 - 08:49 PM
Stuff~
I slouched on posting. But first, Trilbyderpy

New things, like my computer:
I got some specialized paper for my new dip pen:

I also got a watercolor of a horse because why not? Also it looks neat.

Here's my computer parts:

My RAM is so pretty!!

My dad got a bag of legos from a neighbor and found this inside, so he gave it to me:

It's an attack-ring from a Beyblade. According to my bb'in friend it's from a Wolborg 2, with a Salamalyon face sticker and Driger F other-stickers

This is my recent HLJ loot (except for Gundam Perfect File #50 which arrived a day later), as well as my new Gadroon picture =D

The picture is Moonmother Vastantu and is ridiculously beautiful IRL.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Aug 1, 2012 - 02:13 AM
WHAT
I activated the journal, for the first time since these thingies came out! SHOCK AND AWE.

Anyway, I'm thinking of using it as a purchase log, since my other journal is watched by a bunch of not-spendy people who probably would not want to see my ~extravagant ways~

So! Otakon!

The spoils:

Artwork by Kiriska, ShyCustis and Cari Corene

Closeup/gathering of stuff by Kiriska (but lacking the Jolteon ATC, because derp).

Two lovely Sailor Moon fanarts by Shouri.

A nice big poster of a fox-critter by Cari Corene! It's shiny! 8D It's so neat!

A box of Yu Yu Hakusho booster packs (the first set) (totally got shinies of some of my favorite characters, f yeah), Deleter-brand drawing pen with black and white ink, manga paper (for funsies, I will show it off to my artist friend IRL), and the two pins by Kiriska.

Toys and model kits! I was too slow on the uptake to grab the Schneider when it first appeared, so I definitely got it here <3
Also: SWORDFISH II. MY LOVE <3

Books and DVDs.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Talec's Journal