Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Taco's Journal

Journal Banner
damn right you're sorry >8U

Taco's Journal Statistics
View Taco's profile
Entries 119 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 49811
Replies Taco has made 278 comments [view stats]
Comments 568 comments (4.77 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 196 props given to Taco [who be proppin?]
Buddies 23 buddies
Relation You are not Taco's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Jan 15, 2008 - 03:29 AM
Skills? A mod?
You've gotta be fucking kidding me.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (18 danmaku)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #109]

Jan 1, 2008 - 11:20 AM
In this entry: A new year, a new gadget.
My 2 year contract just ended on my old phone. It was, for lack of better term, a piece of shit as far as standards today go for HIP YOUNGSTERS. I decided that with my new contract I'd spend as much as $100 on a new phone. The more bells and whistles, the better. I was originally looking at the LG VX9400

The swivel display was neat, and the phone felt really sturdy and solid. My only gripe about it was the number pad was as crappily backlit as the one on my current phone; uneven blue LEDs. I also tried two different places to get it. I was looking at Best Buy's "New-Contract-$30" price, but first went to the nearest Verizon store. They just laughed and said they'd sell it to me for $180 with a new plan. Fuck that. So I went to Best Buy. There they told me that they didn't even carry that phone, despite them having it out on display and advertised on the site as being in-store. They also informed me that the price was for an entirely new customer, not someone signing up for an additional two years. Not only that, but they said in order to get the price I'd have to cancel my current account and open a new one, getting rid of my old number.

I had just submitted a resume with my old number on it. This was not going to happen.

However, while I was there I found another phone that impressed me: the Samsung SCH-u740 (Why can't I find any phones that have easy to say names?):

I had to get to work, so my mom and little brother (who was also getting a phone) said they'd go to a more distant Verizon store. This one had a manager we'd done business with in the past who had no second thoughts about bending prices for customers. I was looking at $100 for the above phone at Best Buy while keeping my number since they wouldn't let me move to a family plan. This guy kept my number, moved me to another plan, and got me the phone for $80, which I later didn't even have to pay my parents for since they were all "Don't worry about it, just keep making good grades."

Awesome.

Currently Playing: with the new phone.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 danmaku)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #108]

Dec 29, 2007 - 09:10 PM
In this entry: It sure is ballin' around here.
BALLIN'

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 danmaku)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #107]

Dec 14, 2007 - 01:44 AM
In this entry: Post-rock.
I feel like sharing an album.

El Ten Eleven
Every Direction Is North

Ten tracks of incredibly relaxing instrumental tunes, all performed by two guys; one with a double necked guitar/base and effects pedals, and the other with a drum set.

TRACKS
1. 3 Plus 4 Get the Flash Player to play this audio file:
2. Every Direction Is North Get the Flash Player to play this audio file:
3. Hot Cakes
4. Estrella
5. Music for Staring at Ceilings
6. Keep
7. Dax Pierson
8. Living on Credit Blues Get the Flash Player to play this audio file:
9. The 49th Day
10.Bye Annie, Bye Joe, Bye Michael, Bye Jake

DOWNLOAD

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [3] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 danmaku)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #106]

Dec 4, 2007 - 05:10 PM
In this entry: I obtain SSJ 9
AAAAAAAAAA
CyDan-has Link Dan realy found a way to surpas a Super Saiyan8 is that even posible

Zelda-Link most be bluffing no he ascended agine

Hero-(on SSJ8)ok now I for the Last one hrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAA(the hole universe begins to shake more)

Zelda-how can Link have that much power

Luna-wen did this happen

Mack-this must be some sick joke Dan must playing now in hell this can be real

Hero-(his power grows and grows)AAAAAAAAAAA(the Vains on his for head being show)!!!!!!!!!

(in the SAA town)
Sprout-(scouter blow up)no way

Tank-were was keeping all this power

Mica-this is nuts

(in city a cross the universe buildings R clasping all over)

Yami-who's knows the how planet is staying in one piece

Taki-u got to kidding me how can Hero be this powerful

Fed-show off

(in NYC)

Reporter-there seam to be massive earth quake across the hole planet

(on namek)

elder-is that Link

(wit king kia)

King Ki-Stop it Daniel the hole universe will be destroyed if u do this

(wit hero)

Hero-(sweat is goin dwon his face)RAAA..AA.AAA....RAAAAAAAAAA

(at Canada)

Sagi-cant be live that all hero

Shadow-mewsagi remind never to him a stupid monkey agine

Sagi-can still call him a silly monkey wen I get back

TALI-COOL

(wit hero)

Hero-REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA A!!!!!!!(his power kees growing and growing)

(at the Z-base)

Cajon-god wen Link Dan get this powerful

Cydan-no Way this is unreel how can have that much power

(wit hero)

Hero-(the earth Energy is swiling arond him)AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....AAA.AAAA....AAAA...RAA A.E..E....E

(at the look out)

Taki-hero has got to stop this or were all ganna die

(heros noes and mouth is longer and his eye R going like heads going ape but heads saying normal Size and his r Completely red )

Hero-(his powe just keeps geting higher)EAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

KING KAI-STOP IT NOW DANNY

Hero-R.AAAA..AAAAA...AAAAAAAAA..AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! !!(in hero u see both the Red moon and the regular moon Oozaru(a gray monkey and a normal) the become one Ape then turn in to normal hero it goes back out and Hero is completely changed his has the Oozaru Face and Eyes SSJ 3 hair and Red Fur)sorry this one took so Long I just go this one and I call it Super Saiyan 9

(every one is shocked how powerful is)

Spoiler:

Currently Playing: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 danmaku)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #105]

Oct 20, 2007 - 12:29 PM
In this entry: I need technical help with Half Life 2.
Because Valve support really, really blows, I'll copy/paste from the Steam forums in the freak chance somebody knows a solution here.

I pre-purchased the Orange Box back when TF2 was in beta because I simply had to play it early. I love Team Fortress after all.

So I buy it. I download TF2, I download the rest of the stuff that comes with it. TF2 is awesome and works perfectly. Later on, Portal installs and works perfectly.

The following games do not work:
  • Half Life 2
  • Half Life 2: Episode 1
  • Half Life 2: Episode 2
  • Half Life 2: Lost Coast

I click "New Game," they crash. I get a datacache.dll error. By some freak chance I can get into a new game, I can go for maybe 10 seconds and then they crash with a datacache.dll error. This has been happening ever since I bought the Orange Box. I've submitted a ticket but it's been a week and there has been no response.

What I have done:
  • Verified the caches for all games
  • Completely deleted Steam, all folders and everything, and redownloaded the games.
  • Did that again.
  • And again.
  • Rolled back my video card drivers to the recommended drivers in the Steam Diagnostics app.
  • Reupdated my video drivers to the most recent.
  • Updated my sound card drivers to the most recent.
  • Rolled my sound card drivers back to older ones.
  • Updated my motherboard BIOS and drivers.
  • Tried different levels of DirectX.
  • Tried the -nosound flag.
  • Tried to run the games windowed.
  • Ran memtests using 3 different programs, no problems found after a 5 hours of runniing each.
  • Submitted a support ticket and have received no response.

What I haven't tried:
  • Completely reformatting my computer.

My computer's specs are as follows:
CPU: AMD XP 3000+ at 2.2GHz
RAM: 2GB
Video: nVidia GeForce 7600 GS
Sound: Creative SBLive! 5.1
OS: Windows XP Service Pack 2, completely updated at time of posting.

Can anyone offer a suggestion? I'm on the verge of asking for a refund from Valve, seeing as how I refuse to accept paying full price for a product that is less than half-functioning.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 danmaku)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #104]

Oct 13, 2007 - 01:58 AM
In this entry: MATRIX LEAP

It's been way too long since I made an animu entry

Currently Playing: Minami-ke

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 danmaku)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #103]

Oct 5, 2007 - 01:43 AM
In this entry: I'm old.
I'm not old enough to be 20 ;_;

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 danmaku)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #102]

Sep 20, 2007 - 03:55 PM
No, I'm bobo
I AM SPARTACUS

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 danmaku)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #101]

Sep 20, 2007 - 08:34 AM
In this entry: I am so annoyed
So apparently this apartment has a cleaning crew that comes around and cleans bathrooms every couple of months. Well, not only had I recently cleaned our bathrooms myself, but also these guys are the loudest motherfuckers on the planet. They were fucking shouting across the apartment at each other and woke me up almost an hour before I needed to be up.

I wonder if I can opt out of this "service."

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 danmaku)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #100]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Taco's Journal