Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Taco's Journal

Journal Banner
damn right you're sorry >8U

Taco's Journal Statistics
View Taco's profile
Entries 119 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 49815
Replies Taco has made 278 comments [view stats]
Comments 568 comments (4.77 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 196 props given to Taco [who be proppin?]
Buddies 23 buddies
Relation You are not Taco's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Sep 3, 2006 - 08:54 PM
I HAVE BOREDOM
ENTERTAIN ME, INTERNET.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 danmaku)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #19]

Sep 1, 2006 - 08:47 PM
My name is Taco, and I'm a switcher.
... but not to mac. Fuck macs.

I now have two separate builds of Linux running on my two computers, dual-booting that is with the previous windows installations.

Desktop is running Windows XP Pro SP2 and Fedora Core 5
Laptop is running Windows XP Home SP2 and Ubuntu (Fedora refused to install, whenever I tried when it got to the installation dialog it messed up the display and I couldn't see anything).

I have to say I really like Linux. Despite it being much less user-friendly and much more headache-generating, I feel a sense of accomplishment when I get it working the way I want to. I feel like I have a LOT more control over my system. Plus the "yum" pack installer on Fedora and Ubuntu's graphical packet installer program are really nice and do a nice job of listing extras that I can download and add at my liesure.

Now for the big part, video playback. I want to watch my anime episodes on linux, but when I tried getting XviD playback and such on my Fedora installation I ended up fucking the thing up so bad it couldn't even boot to the kernel, just gave me a unix shell :B Needless to say I had to reinstall.

Anyone know how to set up a decent anime-playback getup in any Linux build? :|

Currently Playing: in linux.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 danmaku)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #18]

Aug 30, 2006 - 07:38 PM
Disgaea 2 and Unrelated Frustration
frustrated
Class was cancelled today due to the big cloud that's tropical-somethingorother ERNESTO. Of course I procrastinated all of my work. Bad, bad idea, but I couldn't help it :| because

DISGAEA 2 CAME OUT TODAY :O Yes. I picked up my copy that I reserved at EB today and spent a good 5 or so hours playing. Very, very fun and very hilarious.

Spoiler:
Napoleon Bonerhard

However, because of the big cloud, the food places on campus closed early, too early for dinner. The result was my friends saying "oh I guess we should go eat out for dinner. hey chris where do we go?"

"I dunno, I don't have a preference I guess. Just pick something and lemme know."

"k"

Two hours later, when most places are closing relatively soon, there has been no decision made.

Why the fuck am I the only one in my circle of friends who can be decisive? Why can't someone ELSE say "Oh hey! Let's <verb>!" for once?

Currently Playing: DISGAEA 2

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 danmaku)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #17]

Aug 29, 2006 - 07:30 AM
New IIDX, and it's solid gold
WHAT IS THIS BLING BLING ON MY IIDX

digging the new female DJ though.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 danmaku)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #16]

Aug 26, 2006 - 11:07 PM
Grandia III
Is cool.

The VA who played Gene Starwind in Ourlaw Star still exists and plays Alonso! I thought that guy fell off the face of the earth or something...

Now I should really get to reading this english comp crap.

Currently Playing: Grandia III

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 danmaku)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #15]

Aug 26, 2006 - 07:47 AM
Dear Suitemates
bastards
STOP LOCKING THE FUCKING BATHROOM DOOR

ps stop screaming at Madden at 3 AM, too.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 danmaku)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #14]

Aug 25, 2006 - 12:46 AM
Wild ARMs 4 : Complete
T_T
Wow, what a fantastic game. Great characters, great story, and (what most RPGs lack) grat closure.

Spoiler:
Too bad RAQUEL DIED T___T She was the best character in the whole damn game, too. At least her death was peaceful. If her and Arnaud would've found a cure for her illness, that would've been so awesome, but I guess the ending had to be a little bittersweet.

Now I can restart playing Wild ARMs 3. I also need to find Alter Code: F

Currently Playing: Man, why'd they put lyrics in the final battle...

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 danmaku)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #13]

Aug 24, 2006 - 07:10 PM
FUCK and its proper useage in the japanese language

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [7] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 danmaku)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #12]

Aug 23, 2006 - 12:34 AM
I really gotta take a piss.
what. the fuck.
But my bathroom door is locked from the inside.

Correction: My bathroom door is locked from my suitemates' room's side. They fucking lock us out of the bathroom every night.

This is only slightly annoying.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #11]

Aug 19, 2006 - 11:37 PM
Cats That Look Like Hitler dot com
wtf.
http://www.catsthatlooklikehitler.com

It defies any other description.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 danmaku)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #10]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Taco's Journal