Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Max POWER's Journal

Max POWER's Journal Statistics
View Max POWER's profile
Entries 41 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 15682
Replies Max POWER has made 481 comments [view stats]
Comments 231 comments (5.63 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 16 props given to Max POWER [who be proppin?]
Buddies 1 buddies
Relation You are not Max POWER's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Jun 3, 2008 - 06:18 PM
Man Barred from Flying for wearing a Transformers T-Shirt
like New Year's
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7431640.stm

Originally Posted by BBC News
Brad Jayakody, from Bayswater, central London, said he was "stumped" at the objection to his Transformers T-shirt.

Mr Jayakody said he had to change before boarding as security officers objected to the gun, held by the cartoon character.

Airport operator BAA said it was investigating the incident.

Mr Jayakody said the incident happened a few weeks ago, when he was challenged by an official during a pre-flight security check.

"He says, 'we won't be able to let you through because your T-shirt has got a gun on it'," Mr Jayakody said.

"I was like, 'What are you talking about?'.

"[The official's] supervisor comes over and goes 'sorry we can't let you through and you've a gun on your T-shirt'," he said.

Mr Jayakody said he had to strip and change his T-shirt there before he was allowed to board his flight.

"I was just looking for someone with a bit of common sense," he said.

"It's a cartoon robot - what threat is it to security or offensive to anyone at all?"

A BAA spokesman said there was no record of the incident and no "formal complaint" had been made.

"If a T-shirt had a rude word or a bomb on it, for example, a passenger may be asked to remove it," he said.

"We are investigating what happened to see if it came under this category.

"If it's offensive, we don't want other passengers upset."
Oh wow. With debacles like this and fares rising like crazy, flying has found a way to become an even shittier way to travel.

Currently Playing: No More Heroes - 6955 Mix

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 wordsnlies)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #31]

May 20, 2008 - 09:21 PM
ITE: Food poisoning, and my friend's reaction to 2 girls
Woozy
So Friday night, I was looking for some dinner. In the crisper was an old bag of turned salad. I also found some slimy, browning mushrooms, some grape tomatoes (some were moldy; just a couple), and a opened can of old, mushy butter beans in the fridge. Not wanting to let the food go to waste, I mixed it all together and took a few bites.

I was eating my own murder.

I didn't finish my killer concoction, but I guess it was enough. I didn't think much of my burning stomach later that night, due to my acid reflux. I woke up Saturday and was fine. However, I got much worse as the weekend went on. There was no way I was going to work Sunday night, so I called in sick. The fun part is, since I just started working in January, I don't have any sick days or vacation days, so I had to get written up. I guess next time I'll just have to ralph at work.

On a lighter note, here's my friend enjoying the two girls, one cup video.

YouTube Video

Currently Playing: ATC - Around the World

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 wordsnlies)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #30]

Mar 4, 2008 - 08:50 PM
Damn. I thought I was good with yo-yos.
=D
All the performances by this kid are absolutely nuts.

YouTube Video

*head 'splodes*

On an unrelated note, the Sewers is experiencing more activity now than I've seen in a very long while. It's pretty nice. =)

Currently Playing: Uhn tiss uhn tiss uhn tiss baby

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 wordsnlies)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #29]

Jan 7, 2008 - 11:08 PM
Myspace invasion
Response to: 2007 Sum up survey - you want to take it! by Sian

Time for another 2007 survey, so get out if you're tired of looking at them.

1) Was 2007 a good year for you?
Well, it was a lot better than 2006. Got a lot done this year.

2) What was your favorite moment of the year?
Mmm...getting accepted to NIU, maybe? Or perhaps the day I reached my goal of losing 40 pounds.

3) What was your least favorite moment of the year?
Whole month of January sucked because I was stuck at home recovering from a surgery. Talk about cabin fever Pancakes!

4) What are your plans for 2008?
Hopefully get two semesters of the nursing program out of the way.

5) What countries did you visit?
None. =(

6) What date in 2007 will remain etched in your memory?
None stand out, really.

7) What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Losing a shitload of lard. =D

8) What was your biggest failure?
Not buying a car.

9) Did you suffer any illness or injury?
I was recovering from a pilonidal cystectomy earlier this year. That was pretty annoying.

10) What was the best thing you bought?
Maybe...my Cobalt Flux pad? Hahah, that's nerdy as hell.

11) Who's behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
Very few people can appall me, but I was disappointed with many people I know sometime or another this year.

12) Where did most of your money go?
Most went towards rent.

13) What did you get really really really excited about?
I was excited about prepping to move and getting things ready for school. I was also excited about the Super Bowl earlier this year, but that ended up being a disappointment.

14) What songs will always remind you of 2007?
Maybe "You Don't Know What Love Is" by the White Stripes.

15) Compared to this time last year are you:
a) Fatter or thinner? Thinner. I'm 160 pounds right now, and last year I was about 194 pounds in January.
b) Happier or sadder? Bit stressed, but much happier.
c) Richer or poorer? Richer, but not by a lot. ^_^

16) What do you wish you'd done more of?
Flirted. >_>

17) What do you wish you'd done less of?
Wish I wouldn't have lost so much hair. -_-

18) How did you spend Christmas?
Just watched my little cousins open up a lot of gifts. It was fun.

19) Which GFFer did you meet for the first time?
I didn't meet any new GFFers in 2007.

20) Did you fall in love in 2007?
Nah.

21) How many one night stands?
Zero.

22) What was your favourite TV show?
Probably House.

23) Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I don't hate anyone, no.

24) What was/were the best books you read?
"Then We Came to the End", which I read exclusively at the library. Forgot who it was by.

25) What was your greatest musical discovery?
Perhaps Marit Larsen?

26) What did you want and get?
RESPECT. =o

27) What did you want and not get?
A nice HDTV.

28) What was your favourite film this year?
Superbad. =p

29) What did you do on your birthday and how old were you?
Turned twenty this year. Went out to breakfast, friends took me out on the town, and that was about it.

30) What one thing would have made your year more satisfying?
If I hadn't gotten a B in my Communications class this semester. That was shocking. =\

31) How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
You know, it changed. I'm shying away from blue jeans slowly but surely, and am starting to wear no-label wear from thrift stores.

32) What kept you sane?
Mainly my friends. They keep me from my brain. =D

33) Which celebrity did you fancy the most?
Celebrities can kiss my grits.

34) Which political issue stirred you the most?
Too many to mention.

35) Who did you miss?
A friend of mine.

36) Did you treat somebody badly in 2007?
No way, I'm pretty nice. Nicole would probably disagree, though.

37) Did somebody treat you badly in 2007?
Comcast. =(

38) Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned this year?
I gotta have some more fun. =)

39) Quote a song lyric that sums up your year...
"I'm a winner at a losin' game"

Currently Playing: Nothing at the moment

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 wordsnlies)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #28]

Dec 30, 2007 - 12:53 PM
Don't try making journal entries while drunk
=\
Also, as a general statement, don't wave your cock around and talk about your drinking escapades and how difficult it is to do this or that while intoxicated, either.

Just sayin'.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 wordsnlies)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #27]

Dec 10, 2007 - 05:48 PM
For the love of Christ, can we see who props/disses posts?
:
I'm no coder, so I'm sorry about complaining so that something gets done. However, I think the anonymity of propping posts encourages people to do so hastily and without thought. Really, I just wanna see who props "quote then reply with youtube" posts, or see if I can spot bias, like if SuperNova is dissing replies that show any hint of animal sympathy in the PETA thread.

EDIT: Before anyone says anything, I'm well aware that YOU can see who props/disses you. I'm talking about the general public, like clicking the number next to the thumbs up/thumbs down and seeing who has contributed.

Currently Playing: Hip and trendy shit

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (10 wordsnlies)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #26]

Oct 31, 2007 - 08:12 PM
Chillout Lounge Thread #1: Who Still Uses Bar Soap?
itchy feet mood
Anyone? I haven't touched the stuff in years. I think it's a bit disgusting, especially when you share the soap with other people, and especially when people use the soap to wash things aside from their face. You're supposed to transfer the soapage to a loofa, but I don't trust the people I live with. Seriously, it's just a bar of bacteria in my eyes.

Who still reaches for the bar in the shower?

Currently Playing: An album from S#arp

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (22 wordsnlies)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #25]

Sep 18, 2007 - 06:52 PM
Didn't Gamingforce used to have a Marketplace?
Acid refluxy
Or am I totally just making shit up here? I could have sworn that back in the day, members had a forum where they could sell their stuff, as well as put requests out there and see if anyone was able to fill it. I would love to see something like that return. Maybe it can be a community project? If there's enough interest here, we could put it in queue along with the other projects that might never get done (I understand; we only have one coder with the proper access). I know this is the place I visit the most on the web, or I guess more accurately, the place where I know the most people online. It'd be the first place I would check to buy stuff, too.

Also, if anyone has the official CD of Melty Blood ReACT, I'd like to do business with you. >_>

Currently Playing: Ice cold BEATZ

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 wordsnlies)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #24]

Jul 26, 2007 - 10:21 PM
Five years at Gamingforce
Bit tired
Holy shitty titty, I've been here a while. It's unfortunate that I don't know the exact date of my arrival at Gamingforce Audio, but I know it was sometime in July, and I'm fairly sure it was after my mid-month birthday. All I know is I was a little teenage nerdlinger in dire need of some DDR music, so I scoured the interwebs until I found this place. Like most people, I only registered for the forums so I could shamelessly download tons of music at no cost. However, I became interested in the DDR scene in the forums, so I made an appearance and decided to post a bit. I got to know some of the regulars in that subforum, and through the miracle of networking, it wasn't long before I was posting anywhere and everywhere. I was a regular here for a while, but I've drifted away from GFF somewhat these past two years. As reality would have it, I kinda have to work and go to school so that society doesn't swallow me whole. Even still, I don't think I'll be able to find the will to abandon this place anytime soon.

I've made a lot of friends here, and even met my first love on Gamingforce (now how fucking nerdy is THAT). I have a lot of memories of the memorable threads and posts, the lynchings in the sewers, and a lot of fun made at my own expense. I'm obliged to iterate again that I hope I can post more in the near future, and maybe this time I'll actually follow through. Either way, I think I still have a few memories to make with this community before I quit the internet entirely.

Newcomers here probably wouldn't know me much, but I hope you guys stick around. Most of the fresh faces here fit in surprisngly well into this niche community. To all the oldbies here...well, thanks for the interesting discussions.

(Jesus, this entry came out way too cheesy )

Currently Playing: DANCE FAGGOTRY

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 wordsnlies)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #23]

Feb 28, 2007 - 10:00 AM
Standing up while pissing is very difficult.
Distressed
And causes splatter. I don't care how skilled any of you guys are, even if you are dead center the whole time, there's splatter and it's DISGUSTING and you're a lie if you tell me otherwise. Keeping an immaculate bathroom just became more work.

Yeah, just wanted to vent. I unfortunately am trying to do this, seeing as how I shouldn't sit down on anything for the next five weeks.

Currently Playing: NOTHING

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (11 wordsnlies)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #22]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Max POWER's Journal