Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Summonmaster's Journal

Journal Banner
Be thankful she is not using Decide Shooter.

Summonmaster's Journal Statistics
View Summonmaster's profile
Entries 238 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 9 entries are private (3.78% of total)
Views 187370
Replies Summonmaster has made 1835 comments [view stats]
Comments 1047 comments (4.4 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 99 props given to Summonmaster [who be proppin?]
Buddies 31 buddies
Relation You are not Summonmaster's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Apr 20, 2008 - 11:37 AM
Neuro Figurine 2
do want

Release Date - 9/15/08
Price - $84.99

I would never spend that much for a figurine, even if he was my most favourite character of all time ;_;
Guess I should just look out for the chibi Neuro nendoroid from before, if anything.
Still, this figurine is pretty sick No doubt it'd be feasible to release one of him abusing Yako.

Currently Playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 hitcombo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #209]

Apr 19, 2008 - 07:35 PM
Summonmaster you're so stupid >=(
wtf
By coincidence, both albums were actually what wasn't working.

Currently Playing: Maximum the Hormone - What's up People

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 hitcombo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #208]

Apr 18, 2008 - 12:40 AM
Arcana Heart, Octomania, and end of anime
elation
Self explanatory title. I dibs thread making on each of these unless Kesubei/Kamui/burp (I forgot who had the Konoha sig) get to it first:

Arcana Heart, aka. Pedo Heart----------------------------------------

Pic: stolen from a blog stolen from insert credit

I only got this game for the character designs and the fact that it falls under the category "obscure niche Japanese fighter." Here's the rundown:

11 girls times 11 arcana, = 121 different fighting style combinations:

Heart Aino ~ Love freak, worse than Flonne.

Saki Tsuzura ~ I'd say a mix between Nayuki (Kanon) and Sakaki (Azumanga Daioh).

Lilica Felchenerow ~ Etna from Disgaea, with rollerblades.

Lieselotte Achenbach ~ Little goth necromancer girl.

Mei Fang ~ Chinese robot maid.

Kira Daidohji ~ Lardass swimsuit loli grappler.

Kamui Tokinomiya ~ Mix of Heidern (KoF) and Haohmaru/Hibiki/generic samurai.

Maori Kasuga ~ <3<3<3, Psychic miko that uses a top and summons her onee-chan and imoutos into battle.

Konoha ~ Dog girl ninja. Not cat girl, but dog girl, and a ninja at that!

Yoriko Yasuzumi ~ Witch girl with bumbling demon king familiar.

Fiona Mayfield ~ Softspoken girl with GIANT ZWEIHANDER.

Together the girls have fun and fight each other for stupid reasons until one eventually faces off with the subboss Fiona Mayfield, and the unplayable cheap "almost SNKboss but not quite" Mildred, who has possession over every Arcana and none at the same time. Her Arcana Force (ultimate attack) is the Archangel's Wings of Light which kills about 50% of your hp on hit.

It's a hilariously complex game with the "homing" system and there is a frightening amount of combo potential, requiring a lot of skill and arcana usage, despite it's deceptive loli fanservice exterior. It's full of colourful art, character design and depth. Quite a steal for $30 :3

Also, who the hell thinks up these names!? So obviously Japanese-inspired with outlandish names like "Lieselotte" and "Felchenerow". Almost as bad as Growlanser with "Fanille" and "Vanette" XD

Octomania------------------

Pic: kotaku

Premise and Features:
- Get corresponding amount of same-coloured octopi on numbered grills
(eg. 5 grill -> requires 5 same-coloured octopi)
- Square cursor for rotation, like ultimate block party
- Chains of 10 cessate your opponent's chains
- Diamonds, when cleared, unleash a special kind of attack that is character dependent

The dub is so bad that it's funny! I'm glad there are chain shouts and after pestering all Wii owners on my MSN to get it, I hope at least one other person than me does. It's only $20 too, and is totally worth it for this kind of budget competitive puzzler!

You have apparently summoned takoyaki by accident and it's inconveniencing everyone. You go and fix it. The story mode made me laugh, and I think it's genuinely funny in a sort of cheesy way, bad voice acting or not. Too bad there's no Japanese voice option. "I'll never forgive you!"

This is what Ultimate Block Party should have been!

End of Anime------------------

Hayate no Gotoku - At first I liked it a lot, but within eps. 26-51 I was sort of watching out of obligation to continue. However, I really liked a couple of episodes such as the Girl's Quiz and the one with the substitute robot Hayate. As well, the characters were funny as always throughout and I enjoy the yuri teasers between the superintendent and Shion. Overall it was a fun anime ride. My only real complaint: More Chiharu-san!

Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro - Infer from my av/sigs, neuro fanboyism tendencies and see the thread. I'm not devastated, but now there's a finite amount of av/sig material left...

Rosario to Vampire - Full of blatant pedophilia, fanservice, groping, ecchi and supernatural shounen action with cheesy transformation scenes, and I loved it! I like the manga a lot better because it's actually kind of serious and not so overboard with the ecchi that it makes me want to vomit. Another case of clear manga superiority, because there are different monsters each chapter and it eventually goes beyond 1) Tsukune "accidentally" grabs Moka's rosary, 2) Moka kicks ass promptly. There is also some semblance of an actual plotline, although the latest "half-breed" arc is somewhat lacking, IMO. However, if you're a horny bastard, then go and watch the anime, you sick freak :3

Currently Playing: Octomania

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 hitcombo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #207]

Apr 8, 2008 - 10:23 AM
The Harsh Pangs of Disappointment
stupid
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!

I absolutely hate this. We just had our 3MB3 Consumer Behaviour presentation, and every single technical difficulty and then some occurred:

1) Presentation started 10/15 minutes late because:
2) We couldn't connect to the internet to access:
3) Our youtube videos, which we didn't know how to embed into the powerpoint; the idea itself which we were all wary of anyways, but didn't have the knowledge, so we took the risky, inelegant path.
4) Our music didn't work either.
5) We were missing the entire last 3rd of the presentation from the slides since there was so much laptop shifting at the start of the class in an attempt to get whatever to work.
6) One of the videos loaded but we didn't play it for some reason, and only noticed it 2 parts later, where:
7) The video for that part wasn't even on the page, so a bit of time was spent opening it. It didn't load fully, but would have still worked. It wasn't played though, probably due to the pressure our group members were already feeling.
8) Since the last third of the presentation was missing, the class could only sit and listen without anything to look at, which is worse than or on par with the worst lectures. Not the good kind, where the material is particularly interesting, but the bad kind, as if you were sitting in a subject you have average interest in.
9) Group member forgot our extra little thing where we would wear Gryffindor badges to augment our attempts at "British school outfits."
10) Some random other group was using the room before us so we couldn't set anything up beforehand because we thought they were also practicing and presenting in our section today, but they weren't at all.

With those technical difficulties in mind, we were all upset at just how we had such an AWESOME presentation planned out, and NONE of those features became evident.

We had videos that had perfect timing with the screaming and action that would have been flawless to watch while we were speaking at predetermined times. Our outfits were correct, we had nice slides and ambient music and pictures. All out the window due to FUCKING technical difficulties.

I'll obviously get over it. No one fails presentations, this is only worth 10-15%, and I think we probably got a 60% or so. But still, FUCK! The potential was clearly there, but the execution was piss poor. It sucks when something everyone has worked hard on is instantly discarded. It's also annoying when the videos worked for the group after. The professor was clearly upset at us already throughout the whole time, and that was the last time we'd see her, so recency effect. I'm going to vent through piano before it affects my teaching later negatively.

Currently Playing: JPS - Final Fantasy 8 - Maybe I'm a Lion including Struggle

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 hitcombo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #206]

Apr 3, 2008 - 12:47 PM
Kuma Kuma~~~

Rirakkuko <3

I had a choice between these, 3 different variations of 1up slippers, Turtwig, and Piplup slippers. Of course I chose the most disproportionate, unwieldly and most effin' cute set there was.

Back to studying.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 hitcombo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #205]

Mar 20, 2008 - 09:15 PM
*dies* </Summonmastergasm>
busy
1)
from a fanboy reaction. What sucks, is that I can't even buy these as a self-birthday present in July, since these apparently come out in September ;___;

in other news...
2) on Tuesday, when all but one of my students practiced. My one student is a young 4/5 year old boy that hates piano, and I get stuck with him for the latter half hour of an hour long make up lesson (uhoh). The little brat doesn't listen to a -word- I say for 29 minutes and is pretty much hyper and rude. I say I'm disappointed and will tell his dad. He starts crying and I am deeply embarrassed. "Shit, I can't let him walk outside crying. This has either never happened or I've only seen it once. It's safer to assume the former." So he keeps babbling "Are you going to tell my dad" for the next 5 minutes, and I swiftly evade with a smile in my mind and random words such as "you know what you have to practice?" and "we'll see" It works and his dad tells me that he didn't get to eat. I was fully going to spring the news on him before I heard that confirmed and had falsely calmed my student down. I couldn't do it. Fucking twat.

Well that was directed at my student, because only bratty kids are one of my few true pet peeves. All of my other students are pretty much charming young scholars, while I get this ADD boy that only serves to drain my energy for 30 minutes on a weekly basis, just for shits and giggles. I don't care if the kid hasn't eaten or if it has been an hour lesson. The kid doesn't even want to take piano (further probing has revealed him to be a lazy to do anything type of person in general) and has been with it for several months now. I would rather we both save time and energy, but there's nothing I can do.

3) in Brawl.
I wish Zelda would kick even more ass than she already does. That is all.
I need more Wii friends to send me snapshots on a daily basis and vv.
*hint hint*

4) listening to Black Mages 3. Too synthy and nowhere near the caliber of 1 and 2. I already voiced my opinion in the thread, but it's sort of disappointing waiting for years to get something that produces cognitive dissonance. I'm hoping too much for Black Mages 4 with a style similar to the first two, even then, they wouldn't redo the Extreme I guess is back to sucking the life out of Kairyu's ftp to scavenge for awesome doujin vgm, for which I am eternally grateful =) Over half of my favourites list is from there now fortunately =D

Currently Playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 hitcombo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #204]

Mar 3, 2008 - 02:04 AM
285+ Games!
tired
Uhhh I spent the last 3 hours thinking of all the games I've ever played in my lifetime and I could only come up with 285 off the top of my head. I'd remember more, but it's 2 a.m. already. Please take a glance at least o.O

Yet another backlog.

I have to honestly stop such unhealthy habits...

Currently Playing: Last Battle - Chocobo's Mysterious Dungeon ~Labyrinth of Forgotten Tim

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 hitcombo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #203]

Feb 25, 2008 - 10:45 PM
School, and Fun, and Games, oh my
'_'

***HELP NEEDED***
I'm organizing the Anime Name That Tune for the club on Friday and I need some really easy tunes apart from the standard Bleach, Naruto, Death Note, Full Metal Alchemist, etc. identifiable ones. Let's put it this way: about 75% of our club almost blanked out when provided a screenshot of anything but the previously mentioned titles, or Inuyasha.

What mainstream titles am I missing?

- You know you've been on boards too long when you start trying to put[ i][/ i] to italicize sources within your essay. I did this paper about 2 hours before it was due when I had all 9 days of reading week to start -_-; To be fair it was an easy two page, double spaced crock of whether or not "Buddhism is anti-social and anti-familial." "A good answer argues both ways."

- My friends say I'm a Mahjong addict and they are correct since over the past two weeks, I've literally played every other day, with a good mix of other people. It's rather disturbing how from only last year the number of people in the know has grown from 2 (my friend who taught it to me, and I), to approximately 25 or 30 people (not even exaggerating) and I intend to teach more. Four of us are initiating a Mahjong Club at school next year.

- We played these weird icebreaker games even though we all knew each other. One involved holding hands under a blanket, killing if you're the king, and healing if you're the queen. The other had me putting my face near a toilet, someone else hip swirling, 20 kisses, and my friend licking the wall for 20 seconds. There was also the Seigaku game, since my friends are Prince of Tennis fangirls. They also baked a cake for Kame of Johnny's Entertainment which was bit creepy. In addition, some rounds of Melee, Mario Tennis, and some good old asshole.

- I beat Professor Layton and the Curious Village and I have to say they executed it really well. The grand finale was good without being cliche, and the puzzles shot up instantly in difficulty for the last set of 5 or so, accordingly. Unlocked all the bonus content except for the secret door thing to be revealed in hopefully a couple of months.
May trade towards PS3 soon.

- Zack and Wiki has me smiling at the Mirror, Mirror and "Painted Secret" puzzles. Those two are really cute and not too hard. (Darn the piece stuck in the thorns made me finally use a hint oracle though How quickly we forget...)

- No More Heroes is my <3 favourite <3 Wii game until Brawl and Octomania. I don't care how flawed it is, I'm a sucker for weird stuff. The intentionally cliched final moments of the game sealed it, although I wish Ranking Boss #1 would have been as outlandish as every other fight. She's surprisingly straightforward and normal in comparison Same for the true final boss. Now Bad Girl...that was some CRAZY SHIT right there.

Boss Opinions:
Spoiler:
#10 Death Metal - Meh. Friend said Renji + Naruto. Self-explanatory. Liked the decap.

#9 Dr. Peace - Twin pistols are always stylish but too bad he has absolutely no hidden aces. Lol at my friend, she missed the duel input FOUR times and had to keep restarting!

#8 Shinobu - I loved Gogo in Kill Bill. I loved Senko Jin in Valkyie Profile. I hated Illusion Sword in Rogue Galaxy. She's pretty~

#7 Destroyman - What an ass! I was content to slice him vertically in half, the coward.

#6 Holly Summers - The most likeable out of all of them, for the nonsense death scene. LOL Shovel.

#5 Let's Shake - Oh Henry! (accepts facepalms)

#4 Harvey - I kept thinking Kiss when I faced him. There's something messed up about him. Could have easily slaughtered you without letting you go all those times. Slicing his eyes out was rather pathetic.

#3 Speed Buster - Stupid bitch lol. Without her big gun she's nothing.

#2 Bad Girl - P-S-Y-C-H-O! I thought "Pleather for Breakfast" would play here instead of "Speed with Teeth". I don't like Speed with Teeth anymore because of that association now. That instant kill is savage!

#1 Jeane - Boring. Darkstar would have been cooler if he could do more than seal the ring.

True Final Boss Henry - Reminds me of Seifer. Whooped like a lap dog.

Currently Playing: Lumines Winter Remixes - amber moon

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 hitcombo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #202]

Jan 3, 2008 - 08:15 PM
I choose pleasure over living expenses
glee
My parents are on vacation for a month, and here I am already dipping into the already lower than usual balance of my bank account:

Total = $100, no tax. Cash.

Now I can return the green backed tiles I've been borrowing for half a year from my friend, since I finally have my own silky smooth yellow backed Mahjong set. It's not the beautiful red or black agate $399-699 set on Ebay but dang it, it's finally mine!

Carrying those in one hand (w/ 2 fingers! I'M A RETARD) and the table all the way home from the mall gave me arm cramps/a sprain/something. I can't bend my left hand middle finger anymore. I don't think people realize how heavy a 144 tile Mahjong set is, especially me.

Total = $25

Blockbuster was having a 50% off games under $20.00 sale and after many months of deliberation I just went for Tales of Legendia. I could have gotten Xenosaga 3 for $10 new, but I got the $14.99 used copy since I only realized my stupidity after I walked out, the next day. I wonder what happened to my stance that I already had 5 RPGs to work through. At least I'm working on Rogue Galaxy again now.

Total = $20/30 + $5/10

Dinner and Bowling on Saturday will be variable priced but it had better be fun, and I hope my arms recover before then

So there goes a good $150 of money already. I still have $110ish in EB Gift money and $100 in mall money, but I really should stop spending.

Currently Playing: Dance Macabre - Shin Sangokumusou 4 OST

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 hitcombo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #201]

Dec 27, 2007 - 09:27 PM
I got dissed by a little girl
smoo
Substituting for my friend at work today, I was supposed to have her students, but in the entire span of 5 hours, only 3 bothered to show up (holiday outings or whatever probably at this time of the year). The first student I was supposed to have had was late. Just when I wait for the lesson log in to finish, Anna, our receptionist goes: "You don't want a boy teacher do you?" and the little girl shook her head vigorously and violently in a clear "NO" fashion. Blah blah blah, "Kristian, go get Marika please". Then I hear Anna and the mom laughing probably at me as I walk and fetch Marika who was practicing for her piano exam. Then I had to bring the little girl to Marika's room, and I semi-flinched when she asked me "Who's teaching me?"
I understand it's CLEARLY unintentional from all parties, but my thoughts immediately think that catering to this kind of thing is teaching a child to be sexist feminist.

---

Additional Haul:

- $140 of EB gift cards, combined from my two best friends and my mom, $20 of which went towards:

- Neo Geo Battle Coliseum, it'll take me longer than KoF XI to unlock everything since I suck at the dreaded SNK "beat everyone in survival to get X" method of unlocking.

- $20 and new wallet from my dad. This wallet is American Eagle, but it doesn't have a coin pouch! Now I have to carry all my coins in my pocket or just debit everything, since a cute coin purse would be girly.

- $100 gift card to any Cadillac Fairview mall across Canada, although this is basically for Limeridge Mall here. Ironically, the $40 Mahjong Table I desperately want is at the crappy mall, Jackson Square.

Currently Playing: Manhole - Go! Go! 7188

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #200]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Summonmaster's Journal