Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Alice's Journal

Journal Banner

Alice's Journal Statistics
View Alice's profile
Entries 400 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 71 entries are private (17.75% of total)
Views 175331
Replies Alice has made 3574 comments [view stats]
Comments 7645 comments (19.11 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 532 props given to Alice [who be proppin?]
Buddies 63 buddies
Relation You are not Alice's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Dec 16, 2006 - 09:46 AM
Will Smith Movie Review
I saw The Pursuit of Happyness with my daughter last night and I'm giving it two tear-stained thumbs up. We both cried through the entire second half of the movie. Christian had to leave at one point because she was audibly sobbing.

Will Smith's son (both in the movie and in real life) steals the show. To think that his could - and has - happened to someone really gives one a reality check, especially those of us living in prosperous white America. There were moments in this movie that left me with my hand over my mouth and tears streaming down my face. It was that moving.

One very interesting (and unexpected) point about this movie: They didn't try to put a racial spin on things. The white people depicted in this movie were, for the most part, kind and positive characters. I had half expected that I was going to see a movie about Whitey keeping the man down, but it wasn't like that at all. It was simply a regular guy who, through a series of very unfortunate and ill-timed events, lost his wife and his home.

Spoiler:
It has a very happy ending, but that made me cry, too. Even harder.

Will Smith does a damn good drama. I give him huge props (and a tongue kiss for dead sexiness).

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (20 seamonkeys)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #129]

Dec 12, 2006 - 09:52 AM
Hey Sass
This actually applies to all of you awesome New Englandahs. My husband is in Boston this week and I'm very jealous. You guys should surprise him at his hotel with a 6-pack or something.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (16 seamonkeys)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #128]

Dec 11, 2006 - 05:10 PM
The Rules of Checkers
So my son and I are playing a nice game of Checkers in rocking chairs by the fireplace at Cracker Barrel when my husband saunters over and informs me that only a king can jump a king. Who the hell has ever heard of this rule? I think he made it up. That, or his parents lied to him.

Please respond; this is a matter of the utmost importance.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (18 seamonkeys)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #127]

Dec 10, 2006 - 12:58 PM
Christmas parties are fun!
Last night my husband and I went to my company Christmas party. It was at the Capital Grille (not sure if that's a chain or not, but is it ever awesome).

Christmas parties are so much fun because you get to dress up all nice and drink loads of free booze. Here's a picture of me and my hubby at dinner. It would have been a nice picture to frame and give our parents and grandparents for Christmas if it weren't for all the goofy people in the background.

Spoiler:

Some guy spilled a Manhattan all over my shoes, but other than that, the party was really, really fun.

My husband surprised me and got us a room at a super nice, old hotel on the same block called The Dunhill, and that was nice because we could drink as much as we wanted and not have to worry about driving home. On the way to the hotel, we passed an old black homeless man in a wheelchair who serenaded us (in an AMAZING voice). He had blankets piled up almost to his neck. He sang the entire song of "Always and Forever." It was only about 20 degrees outside and I was freezing, but it was worth it because this man had such a beautiful voice.

Oh, and here's a picture I took of Wyatt this morning. This one's a keeper. <3
Spoiler:

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (19 seamonkeys)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #126]

Dec 8, 2006 - 10:51 AM
Redneck Parade (EXTREME PICCAGE)
I took these pictures on Wednesday at our town parade (taken with my Palm Pilot - sorry).

Premonition of things to come:

You know you're in the South when you see the entire nativity coming down Main Street:

No parade is complete without the dancing pom-pom girls:

Presenting the most ragtag looking bunch of Boy Scouts you will ever see:

I thought these cars were kind of cool:

You've got to be kidding me (AKA - I sat through it, now you're going to):

My high school marching band. You're not allowed to laugh at this set:

(Yes, the flag corps captain is a dude. I think maybe Michael Bolton.)

Sir Purr, the Carolina Panthers mascot, about to get gang raped:

Dogs:

Lots of old people, including a float full of darkies:

Shriners with a monkey puppet:

Dudes on...WTF? Tractors? This has to stop.

OK, now this cute. Baby Miss Country Fest:

A deer's ass. Welcome to North Carolina:

The cutest thing at the parade:

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (17 seamonkeys)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #125]

Dec 2, 2006 - 07:23 PM
Um, what?
Why does the banner read "Pokemon Chat Club"?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (16 seamonkeys)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #124]

Dec 2, 2006 - 10:31 AM
Isn't it ironic?
It's funny. I had really hoped to win the Best Community Event award this year. I figured between the karaoke event and the avatar week, I might actually win this one this year.

Ironically, it looks like I have a good shot at winning the Worst Community Event award. =/

I am genuinely sad about this.

Going shopping now.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (18 seamonkeys)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #123]

Nov 30, 2006 - 01:41 PM
...Continued (WARNING: LOADS OF PICTURES)
...from the entry I made the other day about my insane cleaning and purging rampage. I am very proud of my now uncluttered little house. Here are some pictures! And also some random pictures that having nothing to do with cleaning house!

My Bedroom:

Wyatt's Room

Wyatt's Bathroom

Living Room

Dining Room

Computer Room/Office

Peter Pan, The Cutest Cat Ever, On His Bed

Cool Fiber Optic Christmas Thingy in My Living Room

Me With Bloody Gums After Stabbing Myself With a Hangnail on Tuesday Night

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [5] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (25 seamonkeys)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #122]

Nov 29, 2006 - 10:25 AM
Oh, the cuteness never ends.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [4] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (31 seamonkeys)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #121]

Nov 28, 2006 - 04:36 PM
ITE I AM A ROCK STAR!
OK, backstory first. A couple of weeks ago I got this random phone call at work for my boss (who plays guitar in a band) from his drummer. I ask for the guy's name and phone number and holy, holy crap it is a guy I went to school with, and even went out with a couple of times. Talk about your small world. And he was even more surprised to find out who he was talking to. I thought the poor guy was going to have a coronary. I mean, 20 years is a long time.

So, he proceeds to tell me that two other guys I know (one much better than the other) are also in this band WITH MY BOSS. It is all just too much, and my sister and I are talked into going to see them play.

Of course, they all look very different than they did in high school, as I'm sure my sister and I do, but it was so much fun. They spent every break talking to us, buying us drinks, etc. At one point they dragged me up on stage and here I am in these pictures singing, "I WANNA ROCK AND ROLL ALL NIGHT...AND PARTY EVERY DAY."

Yes, you heard right. I look at these pictures and can't believe I actually did that, and I wasn't even drunk. =/ And most of you have heard me sing by way of the karaoke thread, so you can imagine what it must have sounded like.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The wife of one of the band members took these pictures and sent them to my boss today, who then sent them to me. He's the dark-haired one that I have my back to.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [4] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (18 seamonkeys)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #120]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Alice's Journal