Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Mercury Blue's Journal

Journal Banner
"So he says 'I gotta go home on Sunday.' So I says 'Why do you got to?' So he says 'they always expect me home on Easter Sunday.' So I say, 'what do they expect you to do? Lay an egg?'"

Mercury Blue's Journal Statistics
View Mercury Blue's profile
Entries 39 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 7 entries are private (17.95% of total)
Views 14076
Replies Mercury Blue has made 70 comments [view stats]
Comments 193 comments (4.95 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 6 props given to Mercury Blue [who be proppin?]
Buddies 2 buddies
Relation You are not Mercury Blue's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Mar 22, 2012 - 07:01 PM
Get off the freakin stage...
Annoyed
I one this one friend who I am now calling paranoid, who every time I say or post something thinks it's about her. I bitch about someone annoying me, next thing I know I get a call from her wondering if it was her. Ugh no. I keep telling her no, it's not and then tell her who it is so she'll stop acting paranoid. Sometimes I don't want to tell her since it's personal and I don't want to share it with no one, not even the damn pope if he asked.
It's like she is on center stage fix. So want to scream right now...

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 yeahs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #32]

Mar 17, 2012 - 08:35 AM
Feeling musical this morning....
Lalala
So I feel asleep listening to Romantic era music and of course I wake up this morning wanting to either A. play the piano or B. the violin. Both of which I haven't messed with in awhile. Now to find some sheet music and the tuner...

Currently Playing: Piano Sonata In G Minor: IV. Finale: Presto by Fanny Mendelssohn

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 yeahs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #31]

Mar 16, 2012 - 05:08 PM
This is just too awesome...
Woohoo!

A chibi Master Chief!! They had them at our local Books a Million and I had to have one. Wish they had an Elite version that would have been so awesome. I got get addicted to something else besides Halo...

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 yeahs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #30]

Feb 12, 2012 - 07:46 PM
Come Hell or High Water
Epic
I am going to DragonCon this year and nothing is going to get in the way of that. Yessireebob, NOTHING. I have been wanting to go for years and this time I am going to make it happen.

Currently Playing: Sabra Girl--Andy Irvine

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 yeahs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #29]

Jan 29, 2012 - 06:35 PM
Oh summer come soon...
Whatever
I hate school in the winter time. I hate even more so having professors to talk to you like a small child who needs their hand held and not just to you, but the entire class. I do not pay good money to attend a University and be talked to like that. But grin and bear it so I can get my A like a good girl...

Currently Playing: Blind- Florence + The Machine

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 yeahs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #28]

Jan 16, 2012 - 07:49 PM
Meh
shut up stu...
Meh. I sure let this thing die again.

Currently Playing: nothing, duh

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #27]

Oct 3, 2010 - 12:23 AM
Must not watch anymore...must get some sleep...
well....
Damn you Fullmetal Alchemist for being on right now.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 yeahs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #26]

May 12, 2010 - 05:31 PM
me+teenage years= what on earth was I on?
Better
Yeah, someone remind me to never look back on old journal or forum posts again. I almost wanna slap teenage me or hug her..or both? Thank god I have calm down a lot over the years--okay somewhat. Hey being a responsible adult does that to you--

Spoiler:
actually no, but that did sound pretty cool.

Ten days till Imagicon, much yay-ness!! One more day and I get my stitches out of my arm! Again yay-ness!

Now for a bit of random garden gnome weirdness...

Currently Playing: Some random Foo Fighters song

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #25]

Jan 11, 2010 - 08:03 PM
Hmmm...
here there...
Boo. I am alive, I guess.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #24]

Apr 15, 2007 - 06:52 PM
heart broken once more. :\
He never really wanted me, he only liked me because I have a rather motherly personality. Someone to baby him and spoil him, I didn't mind, but I got ignored for the most part by him. It was all about him and his little problems. I was hardly heard when I was upset or having problems of my own, no it always went back to him.

So thin skinned that almost no one could play around him, because he always thought they were out to hurt him. I myself couldn't totally be me, I walked on egg shells. I think deep down I thought I could change him. But you can't change anyone, I can't change me, so why should I expect that out of him? I found myself always saying "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." For things I never said or did, but because I felt like I had to make him happy, at the same time I was changing myself for him.

Again all about him.

The final blow, when I discovered he had uh a little disturbing fantasy and it involved um his mom, so he couldn't have that, y'know it's illegal here (Alabama may be backwards, but that is a BIG no no here!). So he looked for something similar, someone with a motherly kind of personality...sadly he found me. I hate my personality...
I did love some things about him and all, but that is where I draw the line and figured it all out. He never wanted me for me, just that part of me that would baby him and spoil him. He could care less about me the person, my needs, my dreams and goals. All about him. What a stupid blind person I was for all those months, all that time wasted.
I feel sad and at the same time very angry. I don't need screwed up unhealthy people like that in my life. aaaahhhh....

I think I might go spend some quality time with my pals Ben and Jerry and dust off the ole PS2 and play FF XII. Been so busy with that dope, school, and all that the poor thing is covered in dust. :\ I know bad me and all.

Currently Playing: Love Song --Five for Fighting

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 yeahs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #23]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Mercury Blue's Journal