Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Mercury Blue's Journal

Journal Banner
"So he says 'I gotta go home on Sunday.' So I says 'Why do you got to?' So he says 'they always expect me home on Easter Sunday.' So I say, 'what do they expect you to do? Lay an egg?'"

Mercury Blue's Journal Statistics
View Mercury Blue's profile
Entries 39 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 7 entries are private (17.95% of total)
Views 14022
Replies Mercury Blue has made 70 comments [view last 20]
Comments 193 comments (4.95 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 6 props given to Mercury Blue [who be proppin]
Buddies 2 buddies
Relation You are not Mercury Blue's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal Entry [Viewing All Entries]
Mar 22, 2012 - 07:01 PM
Get off the freakin stage...
Annoyed
I one this one friend who I am now calling paranoid, who every time I say or post something thinks it's about her. I bitch about someone annoying me, next thing I know I get a call from her wondering if it was her. Ugh no. I keep telling her no, it's not and then tell her who it is so she'll stop acting paranoid. Sometimes I don't want to tell her since it's personal and I don't want to share it with no one, not even the damn pope if he asked.
It's like she is on center stage fix. So want to scream right now...

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 yeahs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #32]

Mar 17, 2012 - 08:35 AM
Feeling musical this morning....
Lalala
So I feel asleep listening to Romantic era music and of course I wake up this morning wanting to either A. play the piano or B. the violin. Both of which I haven't messed with in awhile. Now to find some sheet music and the tuner...

Currently Playing: Piano Sonata In G Minor: IV. Finale: Presto by Fanny Mendelssohn

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 yeahs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #31]

Mar 16, 2012 - 05:08 PM
This is just too awesome...
Woohoo!

A chibi Master Chief!! They had them at our local Books a Million and I had to have one. Wish they had an Elite version that would have been so awesome. I got get addicted to something else besides Halo...

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 yeahs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #30]

Feb 12, 2012 - 07:46 PM
Come Hell or High Water
Epic
I am going to DragonCon this year and nothing is going to get in the way of that. Yessireebob, NOTHING. I have been wanting to go for years and this time I am going to make it happen.

Currently Playing: Sabra Girl--Andy Irvine

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 yeahs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #29]

Jan 29, 2012 - 06:35 PM
Oh summer come soon...
Whatever
I hate school in the winter time. I hate even more so having professors to talk to you like a small child who needs their hand held and not just to you, but the entire class. I do not pay good money to attend a University and be talked to like that. But grin and bear it so I can get my A like a good girl...

Currently Playing: Blind- Florence + The Machine

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 yeahs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #28]

Jan 16, 2012 - 07:49 PM
Meh
shut up stu...
Meh. I sure let this thing die again.

Currently Playing: nothing, duh

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #27]

Oct 3, 2010 - 12:23 AM
Must not watch anymore...must get some sleep...
well....
Damn you Fullmetal Alchemist for being on right now.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 yeahs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #26]

May 12, 2010 - 05:31 PM
me+teenage years= what on earth was I on?
Better
Yeah, someone remind me to never look back on old journal or forum posts again. I almost wanna slap teenage me or hug her..or both? Thank god I have calm down a lot over the years--okay somewhat. Hey being a responsible adult does that to you--

Spoiler:
actually no, but that did sound pretty cool.

Ten days till Imagicon, much yay-ness!! One more day and I get my stitches out of my arm! Again yay-ness!

Now for a bit of random garden gnome weirdness...

Currently Playing: Some random Foo Fighters song

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #25]

Jan 11, 2010 - 08:03 PM
Hmmm...
here there...
Boo. I am alive, I guess.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #24]

Apr 15, 2007 - 06:52 PM
heart broken once more. :\
He never really wanted me, he only liked me because I have a rather motherly personality. Someone to baby him and spoil him, I didn't mind, but I got ignored for the most part by him. It was all about him and his little problems. I was hardly heard when I was upset or having problems of my own, no it always went back to him.

So thin skinned that almost no one could play around him, because he always thought they were out to hurt him. I myself couldn't totally be me, I walked on egg shells. I think deep down I thought I could change him. But you can't change anyone, I can't change me, so why should I expect that out of him? I found myself always saying "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." For things I never said or did, but because I felt like I had to make him happy, at the same time I was changing myself for him.

Again all about him.

The final blow, when I discovered he had uh a little disturbing fantasy and it involved um his mom, so he couldn't have that, y'know it's illegal here (Alabama may be backwards, but that is a BIG no no here!). So he looked for something similar, someone with a motherly kind of personality...sadly he found me. I hate my personality...
I did love some things about him and all, but that is where I draw the line and figured it all out. He never wanted me for me, just that part of me that would baby him and spoil him. He could care less about me the person, my needs, my dreams and goals. All about him. What a stupid blind person I was for all those months, all that time wasted.
I feel sad and at the same time very angry. I don't need screwed up unhealthy people like that in my life. aaaahhhh....

I think I might go spend some quality time with my pals Ben and Jerry and dust off the ole PS2 and play FF XII. Been so busy with that dope, school, and all that the poor thing is covered in dust. :\ I know bad me and all.

Currently Playing: Love Song --Five for Fighting

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 yeahs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #23]

Oct 22, 2006 - 07:50 PM
oy oy oy oy oy oy...
tired
To blog or not to blog, that is a damn well good question...

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (8 yeahs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #22]

Aug 20, 2006 - 05:46 PM
I just woke up like two or so hours ago...
Better than Ezra rocked last night and I didn't give a damn about the other band. It was fun since it has been awhile since I've been to a concert.

Downside, I got home late and then was up very late talking to a friend on the phone, so I slept for like most of the day today.

Yeah, that's right.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 yeahs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #21]

Aug 15, 2006 - 07:53 PM
The other side of time.
How boring everything is lately. I usually have something to comment on, but nope not this time.

So nothing too thrilling to talk about really. Well the sky was blue and then well then it went away and got dark. And um yeah, it rained.

Yea, boring nonsense.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 yeahs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #20]

Aug 1, 2006 - 09:13 PM
My what talent you have!

Ahahahaha...it's been years since I've watched Sailor Moon, but I do every once in a while play "Another Day" thinking I'll finally finish the game. (HAH!)

For those of you who are confused..there's an episode in the Doom Tree series where the girls all want the starring role, Snow White, in a play. In the scene where they're all arguing about it, Makoto says she should get the role because she has the biggest breasts. In the DiC dub, they changed it so Makoto says she should be Snow White because she has the most talent.

Anyways, sadly that level takes the LEAST amount of talent.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #19]

Jul 27, 2006 - 08:53 PM
Woe says me
Okay, so I was being bitchy earlier and have chose to make a public annoucement instead. Bitchy MB isn't good, MB is just annoyed right now with certain morons in her life. Soo..

FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS COSPLAY BADLY!!

This has been brought to by MB, a concern friend who has a friend who cosplay's badly. Who is terribly worried for her friend.

;.;

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 yeahs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #18]

Jul 10, 2006 - 12:36 AM
I hate him.
Annoyed
I hate him, I really do hate him. No, not a dislike either, but a pure hate for him.
Really now he is a few years older then me and I do suspect is he starting to get romanticly involved with a MINOR and when I say minor she is the same age as my own little sister. Fifteen!!! I am sorry, but I think it is WRONG for him to be hanging around someone that young when he is so much damn older than her. He should know better, there are plenty of girls his age, I don't see why he wants this one.
As a friend I feel I should say something, warn him, hell even warn the kid. Actually, the girl is literally throwing herself at him and he seems to like it. :\ Tsk tsk tsk...

But then again the girl is in the wrong too. She should know better, that he is a GROWN MAN and she is still in GRADE school. I know he wouldn't do anything to hurt her, but still in my heart of hearts this is wrong. I HIGHLY suspect her parents don't know this is going on.

Oh hell, I don't know what the fuck to do. Find out if the parents really know or not, kick friend's ass for being a jerk, or talking to him nicely, or both.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 yeahs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #17]

Jul 7, 2006 - 10:05 PM
Smack my arse and call me Shirley!
:shh:
._.

No wait...

Please don't call me Shirley.

zomg like picture of CNN building and rib cage flashing coming like soon...haha yeah right.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 yeahs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #16]

Jun 30, 2006 - 09:08 PM
Married to the sea~~~
Well, well, I really do need to pack for this weekend, but I have been putting it off. And I leave early tomorrow so it means I must do it now. :\
So I leave it here with laters and a bit of Married to the Sea humor too.
Ciao you guuuuys~!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 yeahs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #15]

Jun 27, 2006 - 11:38 PM
So much has changed. Not really.
Sick and tired
For the past month or two I get online I think about logging into all the forums and such I use to be so active in, then I get tired and go to bed instead.
List stuff mer-bob so-so yeah yeah, 'cause I am lazy:
1- Work sucks.
2- Staying out late is fun during the week, but then you have to get up early the next day.
3- Cheap coffee is the liquid form of the devil.
4- I spent 45 FRICKIN dollars just to fill up my car today.
5- I spend way too much time playing Animal Crossing. It's stupid, yet I keep playing it. It is just about as stupid as Sims.
6- Atlanta this weekend with friends! Yay!
7- I wish so called "friends" would stop asking me for frickin favors! What am I, some kind of charity. Jeezus get a job like the rest of us.
8- The guy at the Gamestop near my house is creepy and likes to make comments about my hair ("redheads I hear are firey lil' things" and so on). ._. Oookay, I think I might just go the other one across town if he keeps up with the weird-o thing.

When looking at old pictures on my laptop I have come to realize I have changed a lot, personality-wise too.

I don't think anyone really remembers this one, it was taken a few years ago...

And this one was a few months ago...nerd glasses yay!

Now I wear even nerd-ier glasses. Cat eye frames, I like plastic frames. For what reason? I just do because well I do!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (17 yeahs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #14]

May 1, 2006 - 08:34 PM
When in Rome...
aaaaahhhh
Okay some like maybe sort of I kinda of ticked off a bunch of redcoats who are all deeply devoted to revolutionary reenacting.

=O

But come on us 1812-ers are like WAY more awesome and like yeah. Snotty red coats, don't ask me how I managed to ONLY tick them off and not the rest of revolutionary reenacting community.

--eh.

Yeah, like so idea of what all the hell I had been up to over the last year. I have reenactors ADD; it is not only 1812 either.

;.;

I can't help myself. This all Julie's fault. First it was the whole SCA thing, got bored of that. :| Long story.

So yeah, I am geek who sometimes thinks she was born in the wrong time period and then I realized I would DIE without the interweb and my PS2.

Really I would just DIE without them both.

So this whole thing made no sense, but I thought I should let you guys know if I turn up dead by what looks like a flintlock musket shot that got me, let the cops know who they were.

=o

(btw hay I am not dead, just been too busy with like LIFE to really post much. Stupid life of mine always taking up so much time...grrrrr >D)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (11 yeahs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #13]

Apr 20, 2006 - 11:31 PM
So my sense of humor is off...by a lot.
This is arguably my worst idea ever. But I think it's fantastic.

Either way...

On the Daily Show a few days ago, Jon made a note that "oddly enough" in order to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the San Francisco earthquake, it was the thing to do to grab a person by the shoulders and shake them roughly for 30 to 45 seconds.

I need to throw airplanes at people next 9/11.

I need to make 93 paper airplanes and launch sneak attacks on everybody. It would be freakin' fantastic and I'd probably get shot at.

But \/

Worst sense of humor ever.

DISCUSS!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 yeahs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #12]

Apr 19, 2006 - 09:41 PM
So you all like get a choice...
Vote:

A) A really long entry catching up on everything from the past few days until now.
B) Several shorter entries catching up on everything from the past few days until now.
C) A shortish entry about whatever I feel like.

VOTE NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE!

On a side note, I freakin love driving my dad's Beetle, so much fun on the highway!!!! Zoom, man, zoom!

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #11]

Apr 11, 2006 - 11:27 PM
I've seen it all
Yeah
Okay so maybe I haven't, but like no one has, so like don't freakin argue with me on it you guys!

Yeah you heard it, I said YOU GUYS and like not typical southern "Y'all", I say y'all funny, people look at me weird when I say it, so like yeah you guys

Whatever.

No really, whatever.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (13 yeahs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #10]

Apr 9, 2006 - 10:23 PM
Come on...
._.;
Here we are so what you gonna do?
Do I gotta spell it out for you?
I can see that you got other plans for tonight
But I don’t really care

Today was Earth Day at the Gardens, I got sunburned (damnit), saw faces I haven't seen in yeeeeaaars, and had one asthma attack (First in like a year?).

Yaaaaay~~~~!

Currently Playing: Tick- Yeah Yeah Yeahs

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (9 yeahs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #9]

Apr 4, 2006 - 09:17 PM
Much better things
Sometimes you just need to be an idiot about something. Freak out and get it the hell out of your system, if only for the sake of being able to separate yourself from that reaction and be able to go "okay, well that was stupid."

And then it's time to move on.

To much better things.

edit: btw sis got Super Princess Peach for the DS. She has yet to tell me if it is good or not. : \

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (8 yeahs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #8]

Apr 3, 2006 - 09:40 PM
I feel, I am.
We're alike, me and Cat. A couple of poor nameless slobs.:

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 yeahs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #7]

Apr 1, 2006 - 09:09 AM
<3
I loooooooooooooove you....

...:
...guys. >D

Currently Playing: Switchfoot

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (9 yeahs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #6]

Mar 27, 2006 - 08:19 PM
That is enough!
Everything in this whole state sucks beyond anything else. From the horrible roads to our state's government to even history wise it lacks. It is times like this if I could I would move as far as I could from this place anywhere in the US is better than here.

Hell is now starting to sound quiet nice right now....

Why you say I am saying this!? Let's say last weekend was the final straw of dealing with it all. :\

Now for something a little less /bitchy/, Tammy said I'd make a really good history teacher/professor today. =D Yaaayayayay!

Currently Playing: Ribbons Undone- Tori Amos

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #5]

Mar 25, 2006 - 10:11 AM
I don't wanna go to the bank...
So like someone else go for me. K, thanks, going back to bed now didn't get enough sleep last night.

z.z

Currently Playing: Lullaby by the Cure

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 yeahs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #4]

Mar 19, 2006 - 09:50 PM
It's just another rainy day
;.;
For a little while it was and then it got kind of cold. So I was in a very bad mood today and I blame it all on the weather.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 yeahs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

Mar 19, 2006 - 10:37 AM
Eh...
:\
Merde. Je me sens dégoûtante, égoïste et manipulatrice. Il y a des moments dans la journée où j'ai envie de tout foutre en l'air et de juste sortir dehors et prendre une marche pour tout oublier...mais je reste ici, et ça me déprime encore plus.
J'ai comme l'impression que je n'ai plus le contrôle sur ma vie, je ne peux plus rien faire, j'ai plus d'énergie pour me battre, pour foncer, c'est comme si il y a une autre personne dans ma tête qui contrôle tout ce que je dis, tout ce que je fais, et cette personne est vraiment...euh. Je me rends compte que je ne suis pas comme ça merde, c'est pas moi ça être triste et pleurer pendant des heures. Je ne suis pas comme ça merde, mais qu'est-ce qui est en train de m'arriver? :-s

(okay, so like half of it makes little sense. I was never really any good with french...)

Currently Playing: Sister Hazel, Fortress

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Mar 18, 2006 - 01:53 AM
Whaaa...
No, like for real, dude. Whaaaa....?

Life is good, k?

(I bought FF IV like four days ago and have yet to play it. What the hell is wrong with me....)

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Mercury Blue's Journal