Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Eleo's Journal

Eleo's Journal Statistics
View Eleo's profile
Entries 163 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 1 entries are private (0.61% of total)
Views 69255
Replies Eleo has made 722 comments [view stats]
Comments 1268 comments (7.78 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 84 props given to Eleo [who be proppin?]
Buddies 15 buddies
Relation You are not Eleo's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Sep 26, 2006 - 02:17 AM
Só Danço Samba
When you visit the same place for a few years it's hard to get it out of your brain to stop visiting. It's kind of like smoking.

A number of users made me seriously rethink what GFF is versus what it used to be or what it should be, etc. My perception has changed in some ways, but at the same time I don't think I'm particularly wrong for my desires. Whether or not I went about it the right way, I think GFF does have some flaws that need to be addressed, but perhaps they never will be. That's really not okay with me, and I will complain about in the future if it comes up. "Only lost causes are worth fighting for." I forget the exact quote.

On the other hand if anything I think that if I ever create an online community of any kind then I will strive to be as democratic as possible. People can be morons and that's why the voting process doesn't always work (also why it's sometimes manipulated) but maybe that's better than fascism. People's apathy toward the entire deal just sort of perpetuates what I think is a problem. Yes if you're an admin of something you can do whatever the fuck you want, but then again I'd expect a person at or toward the top of a large community not to. Why not? Because it often eventually leads to suckage.

Also have to thank various moderators or GFF members who were against my getting banned and also say sup to people who see where I'm coming from. But I have to sage certain people who basically turned against me entirely because of one argument or viewpoint. I hope that I'm not so petty when it comes to respecting or not respecting people.

In before "this is the internet" cop-out.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 wolfsangel)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #152]

Sep 18, 2006 - 06:36 PM
GFF members I haven't pissed off:
Okay I get the feeling I've pissed off maybe... 75% of GFF at some point or another. Post here if you haven't been pissed off by me yet so I can get to it.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (33 wolfsangel)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #151]

Sep 18, 2006 - 03:12 AM
Funny shit in this thread:
LINK

Oh God I can't stop laughing.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (11 wolfsangel)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #150]

Sep 17, 2006 - 10:29 PM
Hay whatever happened to display names
It's been like forever and we don't have them back, with or without the supposed twist. If they were already programmed, and all that needed to be implemented was a twist, then why aren't they back yet? I am complaining and waiting for sarcastic responses.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (12 wolfsangel)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #149]

Sep 16, 2006 - 03:06 AM
In this entry I will provide links to art (how to draw) books.
Andrew Loomis - Creative Illustration
Andrew Loomis - Drawing the Head and Hands
Andrew Loomis - Figure Drawing For All It's Worth
Andrew Loomis - Fun With A Pencil
Andrew Loomis - Successful Drawing
Art of Drawing the Human Body
Betty Edwards - Color
Burne Hogarth - Drawing the Human Head
Burne Hogarth - Drawing Dynamic Hands
Glenn Fabry - Anatomy for Fantasy Artists
Joseph Sheppard - Anatomy, A Complete Guide for Artists
Ken Hultgren - The Art of Animal Drawing
Mark Byrne - Art of Layout and Storyboarding
Michael Mattesi - Force: The Key to Capturing Life Through Drawing
Paul Richer - Artistic Anatomy (French)
Pocket Atlas of Human Anatomy
Ron Tiner - Figure Drawing Without A Model
Sheldon Borenstein - See, Feel, Trace, Draw It
Watson Guptil - Drawing Cutting Edge Anatomy
Watson Guptil - Drawing Cutting Edge Comics
Watson Guptil - Portrait Drawing

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [6] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 wolfsangel)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #148]

Sep 16, 2006 - 12:11 AM
a bcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
I know someone's going to try to make a third journal entry called "Bladder Cancer" so I'm breaking it up with this non-Bladder-Cancer title before it's too late.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 wolfsangel)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #147]

Sep 15, 2006 - 02:55 PM
I've read like five journal entries consisting of just YouTube clips
YouTube has destroyed GFF. Or maybe the entire Internet?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (8 wolfsangel)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #146]

Sep 14, 2006 - 10:55 PM
Can someone tell me how to see journal comments even if I'm ban'd
Thanks in advance.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (8 wolfsangel)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #145]

Sep 12, 2006 - 11:42 AM
sage my computer
I really don't want this thing. I only bought it because I thought I could sell it for a huge profit and put the money toward a better computer. But now that I have no plans for a new computer, I'm pretty much just going to sell it for profit, just to put money in the bank.

It's better than my old computer but not by any amount that makes it worthwhile. It's faster but it's not fast, you know? Plus I need to make back all the money I've lost trying to buy new computer parts and sending them back, etc.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 wolfsangel)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #144]

Sep 12, 2006 - 05:12 AM
This just in
zip played me.

movie tracker = dead.

me = anguish.

call me on my cell phone, 3522267121

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 wolfsangel)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #143]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Eleo's Journal