Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Eleo's Journal

Eleo's Journal Statistics
View Eleo's profile
Entries 163 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 1 entries are private (0.61% of total)
Views 69254
Replies Eleo has made 722 comments [view stats]
Comments 1268 comments (7.78 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 84 props given to Eleo [who be proppin?]
Buddies 15 buddies
Relation You are not Eleo's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Jun 5, 2006 - 05:14 PM
To whoever runs shit around here: PLEASE ADD TONTIE TO THE ARCADE
Please. It's like the only game worth playing.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 wolfsangel)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #62]

May 26, 2006 - 06:57 PM
I'm unimpressed with people
People do things for reasons. There is no act, good or bad, without some selfish reasoning behind it. A good deed is performed to make one feel better, or perhaps because they feel it is required of them. An "evil" act is done with similar motivations. Even an act which would appear to have no positive repercussions - what would appear to be a selfless act - is done for a selfish reason. Therefore I don't really believe in good people or evil people; all people are equally selfish. They have no choice but to be.

This is the main reason I don't believe in "love". A relationship is just an arrangement of give/take. The exchanged goods don't have to be material; they can be things like humor or perhaps the exact opposite. Being in love simply means you want to be in possession of what another person has to offer. To some extent this is probably hard-coded into every intelligent animal's brain.

So humanity sucks, including me, and we should all be destroyed.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (16 wolfsangel)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #61]

May 25, 2006 - 08:33 PM
Frustration
1. EleoChan is down
So I registered eleochan.org through my past hosting service, ivaluehost.com. Since it was due to expire, I paid godaddy.com for a transfer and such. I was almost there, then I found out I needed an AUTH CODE. You need an AUTH CODE to transfer domains besides .com and .net. So I call up my host/registrar and they're taking their sweet time giving me my code. I like how when I call their "support" number they put me on "hold" where the same few seconds of Mozart is played before I am told to leave a message. Gold.

2. My room is a mess
I switched rooms; giving my sister a larger room. I threw away my old desk which was falling apart (what is that foamy fake wood stuff they make shit out of these days?) and don't really have a desk to use. This room needs to be painted and carpeted and it needs shades as well as curtains, and I just don't want to devote the money to that considering I might not be here in a few weeks.

3. My family sucks ass
No, they really do. I could care less about them. They could all die, and I'd feel better about it, because I am the best out of all of them anyway.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 wolfsangel)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #60]

May 19, 2006 - 12:06 AM
Oh fuck, file recovery failed
Turns out things did not go as planned! Although I "recovered" all my files like 700+ #gamemp3s releases and all of the #anime-ongaku releases, they are all corrupt. Yup! .sfv files say they're all fucked up! Certainly all of them play audibly fine but none of them are complete. Some do not have tags. The thing is, the file sizes are all correct. So my guess is that there are mereley some bad bytes in each of the files.

Today is my lucky day!

I'd like to note that this isn't the first time I lost all my #gamemp3s releases. This is actually the second. However, the last time wasn't because of my own stupidity, it was because a hard drive of mine went bad.

I spent months downloading this stuff and I mean I actually put massive amounts of effort into it but poof, they are gone.

I will not try to download them all again. I am being punished for my greed, I suppose. I don't know.

My life sucks. I get dicked over in the worst ways.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 wolfsangel)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #59]

May 18, 2006 - 06:21 PM
I accidentally formatted TWO drives
But in two different situations. One was with Maxtor MaxBlast and the other was with some PS2 iso tool. I'm pretty dumb, but I recovered mostly everything. I am confused as to why so many exe files are corrupt, though.

I'd more accurately describe myself as careless. I make a lot of whoopses because I'm too lazy to pay attention to some things.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 wolfsangel)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #58]

May 14, 2006 - 03:27 PM
Man, fuck eleochan >:(
The internet sucks. I offer up original content and lolicon, nobody cares! I like how I look at the statistics which show gigs of downloads; when I upload a totally random file on therapist it gets downloaded like 200 times but nobody comments or anything, the internet is just filled with USERS. I am closing eleochan for good

The site was more popular last time it was open.

Also please visit eleochan.org

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 wolfsangel)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #57]

May 12, 2006 - 05:21 PM
So is anyone going to school during this summer
Because everyones celebrating about how they're done with classes. I've been out of school for a year and want to be in school right now.

I was going to take online classes starting this Monday but it failed because apparently I needed to send transcripts that I thought I didn't. This is thanks to BAD GRAMMAR and using the pronoun "these" while ignoring the only contextual antecedent in the following paragraph:
Quote:
# Official high school and college transcripts from every institution you have attended or a copy of your GED certificate.

# Ohio residents out of high school for one year or more...do not have to submit these scores.
You could argue that I was dumb for interpreting "scores" as "grades" but given the context I felt it was the only logical way to read it.

So I was pretty pissed when I asked them why I hadn't been accepted yet and they were like, "Oh, btw, we need your college transcripts." And I'm like, uh, but it said I didn't need those. And they're like, yes you do! And I asked if I could have them faxed and they go, "Nope, can only receive them by snail mail! E.G. YOU CAN'T GO TO SCHOOL THIS MONDAY." Fags.

Now I have to wait until June 26 June 12 (misinformed by people WHO WORK THERE again) to go to school.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (10 wolfsangel)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #56]

May 11, 2006 - 10:00 PM
I don't have any friends
I'm sad

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 wolfsangel)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #55]

May 10, 2006 - 06:36 PM
Why does everyone want to reply to Lady Miyomi's journal
dumptaking
I'm not hating. I'm just wondering why. She basically writes about everyday stuff; in fact, for each of her entries there's like 10 other entries by other users with a similar story. But everyone is drawn to this. Why.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (23 wolfsangel)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #54]

May 10, 2006 - 07:54 AM
I want to see Brick
They'd better bring to a local theater, or the first time I see it on the internet I'm stealing it.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 wolfsangel)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #53]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Eleo's Journal