Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Sepharite's Journal

Sepharite's Journal Statistics
View Sepharite's profile
Entries 63 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 31949
Replies Sepharite has made 54 comments [view stats]
Comments 212 comments (3.37 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 10 props given to Sepharite [who be proppin?]
Buddies 3 buddies
Relation You are not Sepharite's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
May 24, 2006 - 04:55 PM
This is NOT a way to ask a girl out...
Me and this girl, known eachother for less than a month now. Been hanging out A LOT. And she's always waiting for me to ask her with that "HUH?" look on her face. =S And after school, walking her home, I say "Steff... uh... do... you... want to... go out with me? (With a weird smile on my face)" ... No introduction or nothing. Just randomly! UGH! Haha, I'm shit man.

"Um... that was HORRIBLE!" -________________________-;;

I better try again tomorrow. Ahem. Anyone have any good ways?

And on the side note, my friend also likes her and I feel terribly sorry for him.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (8 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

May 20, 2006 - 01:16 PM
So she does... like me.
Confuuused
From her blog:

Quote:
This week was a strange week. Full of confusion, full of surprises, and full of disappointments.

#1 disappointing thing that happened: I <i>think</i> I like someone.
#2 surprising thing that happened: someone gave me a rose (uhh, yeah...)
#3 weird thing that happened: someone likes me.
#4 confusing thing that happened: I don't know whether the person I like likes me back. He's been sending me "mixed signals".
#5 thing to ponder about: dammit. I don't know what to do. Maybe I should just...<i>wait</i>.

I miss you. Already.
But I don't know yet. I'm as confused as you are. Should I just go for it?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

May 16, 2006 - 10:01 PM
GAH! STUPID GIRLS! STOP SUCKING MY DICK!
Wow. Another girl likes me. And we hung around after school today. I go home. Block her because she was going to be a huge distraction (And I'm an asshole/dumbass). Finds out. And is mad pissed (obviously).

And I don't know if I like her. I'm very confused right now. My friend also likes her and I already betrayed him before. Except, this time it's quite..... horrendous ;_; I told him that nothing is between me and her. But she is quite down about her last relationship. I don't want to fake it and go out with her. Is that selfish of me? I want to figure if she is the one... (sounds kinda lame).

I don't think I can take it anymore. >.< I'm going to go gay after this =S

(But sadly, I enjoy the drama... )

http://hstreaming2.vidiac.com/vidiac.swf

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (9 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Sepharite's Journal