Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Sepharite's Journal

Sepharite's Journal Statistics
View Sepharite's profile
Entries 63 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 31839
Replies Sepharite has made 54 comments [view last 20]
Comments 212 comments (3.37 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 10 props given to Sepharite [who be proppin]
Buddies 3 buddies
Relation You are not Sepharite's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal Entry [Viewing All Entries]
Jun 29, 2021 - 01:14 PM
Hello World
Wow, looking back... I was such an immature kid haha.

No one is going to read this but maybe I will 10 years from now. Looking back I was

- Unable to speak to girls
- Unable to process my emotions
- Had very bad anxiety attacks
- "Nice guy"

Now....
- Married for 4 years
- Have an amazing daughter
- Loving my career

Life is good. I hope everyone is doing well.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [4] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #63]

Jul 16, 2009 - 03:12 AM
Life as a Musician
Man, it's been a while since I've written one.

Well. In September, I should be entering third year performance for piano. But I was emailed recently telling me I cant... because I don't have the full requirements for third year. I failed a course, cause I'm a fucktard that's addicted to TF2. So I emailed the Dean, graciously praising/lying about everything he's done, Hopefully, things will go well. My mom's going to be so pissed if she finds out...

And music-wise. I haven't been composing. Been practicing quite a bit lately. Mainly York Bowen's Tocatta. Good shit, you should listen to that on Youtube if you get a chance.

Been improvising a little.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-Wr_9Fdb50

One of my good friends really loves this, surprisingly. She even put it in her Ipod. She's just a classical noob which might explain her liking for mediocrity. xD

Anywho. Back to practicing...

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #62]

Mar 2, 2008 - 05:03 PM
Re: Unauthorized Use of NBC Universal Properties
LOL. My parents just got this email. Looks like they're really cracking down on piracy. Btw, it wasn't me -- I never use BT anymore; and dear gawd don't watch Apprentice.

Quote:
Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Rogers Cable (Rogers) has received a notice stating that activities associated with your IP address are infringing copyright in material(s) owned or exclusively licensed by others.

The full notice is appended to this e-mail below.

Under section 4(d) of the Rogers Yahoo! Hi-Speed Internet End User Agreement (EUA) and Acceptable Use Policy (AUP), you are prohibited from using the Rogers Yahoo! Hi-Speed Internet service to engage in illegal activities, including activities that infringe copyright. Copies of our EUA and AUP are available at:

http://na.edit.client.yahoo.com/roge...terms&.intl=ca

Where there has been a violation of our EUA and/or AUP, including the unauthorized distribution of copyright-protected material, Rogers has the right to take appropriate action against you.

If you have any questions about the attached copyright notice, please contact the sender of the notice using the contact information provided in the notice. Please do not reply to this e-mail.

We trust you will comply with our policies and all applicable laws in using the Rogers Yahoo! Hi-Speed Internet service.

Rogers EUA Management Team
Sincerely,

EUA Management Team
Rogers Yahoo Hi-Speed Internet

http://na.edit.client.yahoo.com/roge...ic?.form=terms

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Re: Unauthorized Use of NBC Universal Properties
Notice ID: XXXXXX

Dear Sir or Madam:

Please be advised that NBC Universal and/or its subsidiary and affiliated companies (collectively, NBC Universal) are the owners of exclusive rights protected under copyright law and other intellectual property rights in many motion pictures and television programs, including the title(s) listed below (the NBC Universal Properties). NBC Universal diligently enforces its rights in its motion pictures.

It has come to our attention that Rogers Cable Communications Inc. is the service provider for the IP address listed below, from which unauthorized copying and distribution (downloading, uploading, file serving, file "swapping" or other similar activities) of the NBC Universal Property or Properties listed below, or portion(s) thereof, is taking place. We believe that the Internet access of the user engaging in this infringement is provided by Rogers Cable Communications Inc. or a downstream service provider who purchases this connectivity from Rogers Cable Communications Inc..

This unauthorized copying and distribution constitutes copyright infringement under Section 106 of the U.S. Copyright Act. Depending upon the type of service Rogers Cable Communications Inc. is providing to this IP address, it may have legal and/or equitable liability if it does not expeditiously remove or disable access to the motion picture(s) listed below, or if it fails to implement a policy that provides for termination of subscribers who are repeat infringers (see 17 U.S.C. 512).

Despite the above, NBC Universal believes that the entire Internet community benefits when these matters are resolved cooperatively. We urge you to take immediate action to stop this infringing activity and inform us of the results of your actions. We appreciate your efforts toward this common goal.

The undersigned has a good faith belief that use of the NBC Universal Property or Properties in the manner described herein is not authorized by NBC Universal, its agent or the law. The information contained in this notification is accurate. Under penalty of perjury, the undersigned is authorized to act on behalf of NBC Universal with respect to this matter.

Please be advised that this letter is not intended to be a complete statement of the facts or law as they may pertain to this matter or of NBC Universal's positions, rights or remedies, legal or equitable, all of which are specifically reserved.

Please send us a prompt response indicating the actions you have taken to resolve this matter, making sure to reference the Notice ID number above in your response.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

If you do not wish to reply by email, please use our Web Interface by
clicking on the following link:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Note: If your email program has inserted line breaks into either the
email or web links above, you can copy and paste the entire link in to
you email program, or favorite web browser, respectively.

Very truly yours,

Mark Ishikawa
c/o NBC Universal Anti-Piracy Technical Operations
100 Universal City Plaza
Universal City, CA 91608

tel. (818) 777-4876
fax (818) 866-2155
antipiracy@nbcuni.com

*pgp public key is available on the key server at ldap://keyserver.pgp.com
** For any correspondence regarding this case, please send your emails to antipiracy@nbcuni.com and refer to Notice ID: 14-16185453. If you need immediate assistance or if you have general questions please call the number listed above.
Title: Apprentice, The (TV)
Infringement Source: BitTorrent
Initial Infringement Timestamp: 31 Jan 2008 08:17:49 GMT
Recent Infringement Timestamp: 31 Jan 2008 08:17:49 GMT
Infringing Filename: The.Apprentice.S07E03.PDTV.XviD-DIMENSION.avi
Infringing File size: 366548992
Infringers IP Address: 99.226.XXXXXX
Infringers DNS Name: XXXXXXX
Infringing URL: http://eztv.sladinki007.net:60500/announce

Title: Apprentice, The (TV)
Infringement Source: BitTorrent
Initial Infringement Timestamp: 31 Jan 2008 08:21:31 GMT
Recent Infringement Timestamp: 31 Jan 2008 08:21:31 GMT
Infringing Filename: The.Apprentice.S07E02.PDTV.XviD-DIMENSION.avi
Infringing File size: 366430208
Infringers IP Address: XXXXXXX
Infringing URL: http://eztv.ukrabel.com:60500/announce

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #61]

Mar 1, 2008 - 08:56 PM
Anyone know their Musicals?
I have to sing something with two other people (we're all males) for my vocal class, and I was wondering if anyone could suggest a piece? Note: we're not voice majors, and I'm a total noob when it comes to singing.

Preferably from a musical, if not, whatever you can suggest.

Thank you =)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #60]

Dec 20, 2007 - 03:52 AM
Loving my new laptop!
My Dell (No hate comments plz =p) Inspiron 1520 came in the other day, and I am loving it! Well, I usually played on old refurbished computers so this is quite an upgrade for me. The specs are

Intel Duo 2.0GHz
120 GB
8600m GT (The most important part >.>)

So of course, I've been testing the capabilities of the card. Messed around in Crysis most of the time, trying to maximize my fps but I'm starting to not give a shit and just play at Medium Settings. Fuck you Crytek, no matter how much money I spend, you still happen to my computer feel like shit =(

On the other hand, I have Orange Box. I LOVE TF2. And I LOVE HL2. They look amazing on this card. The last time I played HL2 was on an integrated intel 256mb. Sad, very sad. But at the time, I thought the graphics looked amazing. Now, damn, I feel like snapping that integrated for lowering my expectations ;_;

Portal's great too, but after a little over 2 hours, and I'm at the last stage. Might try those custom maps later.

Anyways, back to TF2! Weeee.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #59]

Dec 16, 2007 - 10:41 PM
Giving 1000 points to SCENE accounts. (Early XMAS gift from me!)
Despite this sounding very suspicious, I've obtain a hefty amount of PIN#s and will be giving away tons of 1000 points for SCENE. If you're wary about this, make an account with fake info first and modify it after.

SCENE cards are only available in Canada. Sign up at Scene.ca. 1000 points gets a free movie, or combo.

So, PM me your info - account # + pass - if you're interested =)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #58]

Dec 11, 2007 - 04:55 AM
4 hours till exam -- and it's 5am in the morning.
I've tried sleeping for 4 hours already but I feel wide awake. So I'm debating whether I should bother going to sleep, or just study for the next 4 hours. Usually if I sleep for 3-4 hours, I feel like shit -- sooo, I think I'm going to study! WISH ME LUCK!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #57]

Dec 6, 2007 - 07:50 PM
First University Piano Recital <3
Well, this is kinda late, but I had my first university recital... a few weeks ago... which went pretty decent. (Although, A LOT of things could have been MUCH cleaner with a few more days of practicing). But apparently, I was the "best" at the concert -- mostly because my peers were playing boring crap like Debussy. >.>

Anyways, here's the video which I just received yesterday -- http://youtube.com/watch?v=2vLz2PQlhDM

You can bash my performance, it's all good. =P

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #56]

Dec 1, 2007 - 08:06 PM
I LUVV FREE STUFF
I just got back from watching a movie, concession combos (unlimited popcorn/drinks), and pizza. All for free! HAR HAR. =D (<3 Scene cards)

Then again, I did watch The Mist, which was a decent horror movie. And glad I didn't pay shit for it. But something tells me I should have watched The Enchanted. Oh well, Golden Compass next week!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #55]

Nov 26, 2007 - 06:35 PM
Unlimited Movie Pass/Free Popcorn & Drink Combo AKA Scene Card SCAM!
I already tried it, and it works perfectly. It's obvious how it can be unlimited but I'll go into detail anyways.

Make as many accounts as you want (and print out temp cards), and do the following:

http://www.scene.ca/promo/giftcard

put in the following codes

Code: 1070721

for the second code go here

http://link.p0.com/u.d?IGoQtnSgKiCfaTvo=11

Code: 2070721

2000 free points!

I've already watched Hitman using this method, which I thank god I didn't pay shit for that movie.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #54]

Nov 16, 2007 - 01:46 AM
Piano teacher: "You were the same 4 weeks back!" *kick to the nuts*
That's what my teacher said yesterday. It was a slap to the face... all the work for nothing. I'm playing Chopin's Scherzo No. 1 btw. She said "Too fast; Doesn't make sense; I have no fucking idea what you're doing (lol); slow the fuck down" I love her classy language (seriously). What sucks is I have a piano recital this Tuesday. On top of that, I have a Concert review, and a Piano Exam to complete within the following week. Oh yeah, and a Japanese oral, and written exam. ANDD a composition recital on Wednesday. So tomorrow (or today I guess, since its 1am over here), I'll be practicing for 8 hours straight. Study some Jap. Write the review on the weekend, I'll be okay.... right? ><

*dies*

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #53]

Nov 12, 2007 - 05:16 PM
When did Klaus Badelt compose music for Pirates 1?
Wow. I seriously thought Hans did it for all three. I feel like a dumbass... just thought I'd let you guys know.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #52]

Nov 9, 2007 - 02:08 AM
Best Midi Ever Created
Was shuffling through random music on my HDD and I remember I listened to this one like it was a aural-drug. No time to talk but err, here's the link!

http://www.rpgamer.com/games/grandia...i/sadtheme.mid

Arranged by Emery Stewart

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #51]

Nov 7, 2007 - 02:14 AM
Wow. Kicked out of Symphonic Band...
Oh wow. My professor just emailed me a few hours ago to tell me I am kicked out of the band, thus losing my Ensemble credit. Which means, I'll have to take another year to get it back.... WTF?

His reason is because I am 5 mins late for every class. I understand that that can be distracting... for about 3 seconds. But I told him, my class prior to this is a 10 min walk, and band class starts 5 mins after my previous class. I wish I could just leave my other class but it's Japanese! JAPANESEEE! Where's the honor in leaving a Japanese class? I might as well plunge a samurai sword into my chest! BLARGH!

Well, fuck this. Where's my torch...

(I did email him with an apology, that I will be skipping half of Jap class in order to be on time. So it's still kind of lose-lose. But I'd rather skip Jap than take another fucking year. That's more money I could be donating to Africa! Does my band director NOT think about the poor Africans!? Sigh.)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #50]

Aug 15, 2007 - 03:41 PM
Brought this AMAZING CD. (Includes download link)

http://www.amazon.com/One-Cell-Sea-F.../dp/B000QCK99E

Quote:
A Fine Frenzy is actually just a fine young singer-songwriter from Seattle, born Alison Sudol. A self-taught piano player, on her debut album she pairs sweeping orchestral arrangements with dreamlike lyrics inspired by the classic works of fantasy writers like CS Lewis, EB White, and Lewis Carroll. Add to that a propensity for frilly shirts and cryptic song titles such as "The Minnow & the Trout" and you half-expect to find a back alley Joanna Newsom. Instead Sudol specializes in accessible pop epics, the kind of songs that fit perfectly over the end credits of a great Hollywood tearjerker. Despite the gentle melancholia that runs through "Ashes and Wine" and "You Picked Me," each tune arrives wrapped in an exuberant melody and topped by the singer's commanding voice. On the disc's standout moment, "Almost Lover," she shows she can do simplicity as well, musing over a sublime piano medley, "Shoulda known you'd bring me heartache/ Oh, most lovers always do." --Aidin Vaziri
~ Quote from Amazon cause I'm a lazy ass.

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/afinefrenzy

Download: http://www.megaupload.com/pt/?d=A38IRNCJ

If you like it, please buy it. It's her debut album so cut her some slack.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #49]

Aug 10, 2007 - 01:44 PM
I need new music so badly...
I've been listening to the same shit for too long. I'm interested in rock, pop, power-pop, rock-pop, and classical. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. ;___;

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #48]

Aug 2, 2007 - 09:21 PM
Feeling a little like a hero.
My life is so boring that little incidents like this really excites me. God, I need to get out more. But this is what happened...

When I was going on my daily bus ride to work, there was this handicapped lady in a wheel chair. She looked pissed enough (for whatever reason), and I was sure she was almost at her limit. But as she was exiting the bus, kindly thanking the bus driver, this lady in her mid 50s, enters the bus and blocks the any exit way. The wheel-chaired lady kindly says please move. She doesn't. Instead she gives her a mean smirk and looks through her purse for money. I could instantly tell that everyone was disturbed, with the concerned look on their faces. Everyone was looking around, acknowledging her stupidity. But then something just came upon me. I yelled "Get off the fucking bus, you fucking bitch" (excuse the language). She looked at me and smiled, and I replied "Don't smile at me, it's not funny. Not half as funny as you getting run over." (I was close to chanting "RUN HER OVER"). After that, everyone started joining in and it was almost a religious chant to tell her to move. It was surprisingly fun.

In the end, she didn't really do anything other than squeeze her fat ass towards the driver's side, leaving little but enough room for the lady to leave. Fuck, mental people like this really piss me off.

Another "exciting" day, eh? xD

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #47]

Jul 16, 2007 - 04:01 PM
What I've been listening to lately -- MP3 included
Here are some various music I've been enduring these past months. Some are obscure, indie bands, and I feel kinda bad for downloading instead of helping them pay their bill. BUT I will buy them once I start my job at the Zoo. =)

Blue - Come 'N Go Get the Flash Player to play this audio file:

Ben Folds w/ WASO - Brick Get the Flash Player to play this audio file:

U2 - With or Without You Get the Flash Player to play this audio file:

Relient K - Be My Escape Get the Flash Player to play this audio file:

Eric Whitacre - Water Night Get the Flash Player to play this audio file:

Arvo Part - Adnus Dei Get the Flash Player to play this audio file:

Natsuzora - EndingTheme Get the Flash Player to play this audio file:

Aqua - My Oh My Get the Flash Player to play this audio file:

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #46]

Jul 13, 2007 - 02:00 PM
Randomly Composing
Get the Flash Player to play this audio file:
It's supposively for a ominous scene. I randomly placed random notes with random instruments. I haven't done this in a long time so I'm really rusty. =S

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #45]

Jul 13, 2007 - 11:53 AM
Unlimited Megaupload Downloads
I found a way to get temporary Premium account. It's not really a trick. Actually, MU just gives it to you (and I'm probably the only one that didn't figure this out).

All you have to do is get an account, install the Megaupload Tool bar (located to the right of the MU site), and from 9pm - 3 am, when you're in a valid MU link, click on Happy Hour located on the toolbar. And happy downloading!

I just downloaded 3 PS2 games in 2 day - Rogue Galaxy, Valkyrie Profile 2, GT4 <3

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #44]

Jul 3, 2007 - 12:34 AM
Just watched "Alien". Is it suppose to be scary?
Seriously. It was so boring. I was even watching it alone in the dark (everyone else is sleeping and I was bored). Meh, I watched Die Hard 4 a few days ago... all movies are boring after watching that.

Off to watch Aliens.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #43]

Jun 15, 2007 - 01:50 PM
Gotta start a PS2 RPG for the holidays =D
I just have to beat the last boss of FFXII, and I'm done with that game. Probably never going to play it ever again. I don't even want to look at it. =S

I'm either going to start:
- Odin Sphere
- Rogue Galaxy
- Tales of the Abyss
- Radiata Stories
- Grandia III
- Valkyrie Profile II
- Any Nippon Ichi game

I'm shifting towards Odin Sphere because of all the hype I've been reading about.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #42]

Jun 11, 2007 - 11:00 PM
Been feeling down lately...
Past few weeks, I've been feeling down. I guess you could say I'm depressed. Fortunately, I don't feel like hurting myself. And I can't really see a definite reason for this. School is over, the holiday is beginning... what's there to be sad about? But something just feels wrong about me.

Well, one of the reasons might be that I'm lacking social activity. After the drama production I was involved in, I met a lot of great girls (one who I think liked me since she did try to kiss me, unless she was hungry and wanted to taste me o_o). That time was rare cause I rarely meet new people. I'm usually anti-social and just chill at the back with my old friends. But this time, I was mad pimping, playing the piano, getting hugs. xD

But after the production, I went downhill from that. 90 degrees downhill. I suddenly lost interest in everything. My great friends suddenly became "boring" but obviously, it was me. I guess after having such a great time at the drama thing, everything seemed stale in comparison. Back then I was able to joke around and have fun. But now, I feel like a rock. No, a rock is more interesting than me. I'm trying to interact with my friends but I'm basically speechless. I just give short answers and end the conversation.

What's weird is I think this happened to me last year but I can't remember. I felt like crap and I didn't want to do anything. It eventually went away, of course. But it's worrying me. I'm leaving Toronto to London for University. I'm being placed in a new environment with new faces. I'm going to have to make new friends. I really hope this wears off before then.

In the mean time, going to play FFXII, piano, and TFC <3

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #41]

Jun 3, 2007 - 06:07 PM
Eric Whitacre - Cloudburst + Other Choral Works (Gorgeous Album)
If you don't know who the composer is, http://myspace.com/ericwhitacre Listen to Sleep.

CD DOWNLOAD: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0QMM1G18 *

Enjoy. =)

*Uploaded by JoelL12068

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #40]

May 21, 2007 - 12:28 AM
Am I ready for it? Damn you relationships.
It started a few weeks back when my ex asked me to help her play the music for the school drama. I agreed acknowledging that my life was a complete bore and I had nothing else to do. Besides, it'll be a great experience if I ever do something like this in the future.

During that couple of days, I would play before the rehearsal and, heh the girls would come over and listen to me play. They'd even suggests things while they sang. Of course, I was even forced to play Back Street Boys, while they sang. Oh dear God. Oh well, the girls were damn cute so my eyegasm overcame the ear-spasm I was having.

Anyways, I haven't seen this one girl for almost a week and a half. But last Friday, she suddenly appeared. And I kept seeing her that day -- and we'd always stop to talk. But then after school, I saw her again. She locked arms with me (like she always did), and I tried dragging her downstairs. As soon as we reached the stairway, no one near us. She turned around and paced towards me. She tried to kiss me but I suddenly jerked back. It was an odd reflex cause she came too sudden. After that, it was awkward. We just looked at each other.... smiled. And walked different directions. xD

I don't think I want a relationship right now. However, I did ask someone out last month back and got rejected (even though she did flirt with me a lot + her friend told me she liked me - I can make a journal entry about that if someone's interested. Probably not? xD). I know that should have made me more vulnerable or whatever but nah, I'm not in the mood. Plus, I'm leaving to University (which I got accepted into, FINALLY! <3).

Maybe I should just use her and then dump her on the last day of school.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #39]

Apr 16, 2007 - 08:04 PM
Got into university. Yay?
Well, this is the first acceptance so I can worry less. But it is one of my least choices - despite the fact that it is one of the best schools. And heh, I also got $2000 scholarship based on my audition.

Good day.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (8 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #38]

Apr 11, 2007 - 11:20 AM
What is this "SB"?
I'm not really involved with the community. But what's this SB? I'm guessing a temporary forum when GFF was down.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #37]

Mar 10, 2007 - 10:53 PM
Hah! I'm "gifted" at piano!? What the fux!
Yesterday, I did my music university audition and the adjudicator said the weirdest thing to me... well, maybe because the fact that this was the highest compliment I've ever gotten. Hah! She must have been deaf/drunk .___.''

Anyways, when I introduced my repertoire, she got excited: Chopin's Revolutionary, Bach's English Suite 2, and Beethoven's Sonata in C minor Op 10. After I played Revolutionary, she got up and said how "excellent" it was. LOL, I was like.. wtf, spider up your ass? =/ I had "great energy". After she said if I ever accept to their acceptance, it would be a "pleasure to teach me".

I guess I'm accepted then. I got into Queen's University already but the one I want to go is U of Toronto. Wish me luck ><

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #36]

Feb 26, 2007 - 06:27 PM
I played on Vladimir Horowitz's Grand. Hawtnesssssss....sss. <3
If you don’t give a shit about music or piano, I suggest you read something else like the News Paper’s Obituaries - something more interesting.

Anyways, lucky me. I got one of the last schedules to play on the three "Legendary" Grand Pianos - Steinways owned by Horowitz, Cliburn, and "The Rhapsody" (worth $270, 000) to commemorate George Gershwin - for 15 minutes. I rarely get to play on ANY grand - except that “thing” in my school’s Auditorium (the keys are falling out; the paint is horrendous - it‘s brown/orange… it used to be black) so I couldn‘t ask for anything more. But damn, the Horowitz Grand is AMAZINGGG. The touch is perfect - it‘s smooth, delicate… It’s like the most expensive whore (cause it’s been played by many people? Nevermind ) The sound made me speechless. And don’t worry (psh), I got great quality recordings (in terms of sound, not playing of course xD). I was too busy eyeing the hawt receptionist that organized the event. (Is that a good enough excuse for my crappiness? It better be. >_>)

And yes, I seriously need a girlfriend. Haha. Sigh.

Recordings:
Chopin - Revolutionary Etude: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E8HLWE7H
Chopin - Fantasie Impromptu: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VY58MC10
Liszt - Dream of Lovers: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VQXNP9VZ
Bach - English Suite in A: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9E96E8N7

Gah, I really need to practice, especially since my audition is this Saturday. Durr.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #35]

Feb 25, 2007 - 09:14 PM
Battlestar Galactica - MiniSeries IS A FRACKING PREQUEL!?
Damnit. Why didn't I watch this earlier.. it's the damn intro to the show .___. I feel like an idiot. But it's still interesting to see how it all started.

I have Season 1 + 2 of BSG, and the miniseries. If anyone wants it, feel free to ask.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #34]

Feb 24, 2007 - 04:53 PM
Best "New" SciFi Show - Battlestar Galatica (Pilot Download Link)
Well, new in terms of me watching/ever hearing about it ._.

But I'd rather not describe it to you - hence boring the hell out of you guys. So here's the Pilot: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZBPBXCVI (After the mini-series).

If you like it, I'll upload the rest + Season 2.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #33]

Jan 19, 2007 - 12:18 AM
It's over. She called me emo LOL
emo
I guess its over. She called me emo. I didn't take any chances, I'm a loser. LOL, blah. I think I'll stay single for the rest of my crappy life <3

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (15 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #32]

Jan 18, 2007 - 05:24 PM
Does anyone think Demetri Martin is funny?
http://thatvideosite.com/video/3867 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no.

I mean, I know I'm not funny. But his jokes are so random. And is that really the audience laughing? Pre-recorded laughs? =/

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #31]

Jan 16, 2007 - 11:47 PM
Free Albums - Regina Spektor + 2 Joe Hisaishi Albums
Regina Spektor - Begin To Hope ~ http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LMEQI7PF

Joe Hisaishi ~ http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1SQ5AKSW // http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3BKDETSV // http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X0K47PVV

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #30]

Jan 13, 2007 - 10:29 PM
There's hope. (edited MSN convo included)
Relieved.
On Friday, we talked at night for 3 hours. Even though during class, we barely spoke a sentence to each other. We completely ignored each other's existence. But we had a great conversation yesterday. It was fun.. it was one of those ones that reminded me why I liked it. And just a few minutes ago - she initiated:

♥ Samm ;;
i think
♥ Samm ;;
we need to talk.
♥ Samm ;;
we're
♥ Samm ;;
messed
♥ Samm ;;
aren't we?
♥ Samm ;;
we're messed
♥ Samm ;;
we dont admit anything
♥ Samm ;;
and i avoid
♥ Samm ;;
everything
♥ Samm ;;
you wanan know why?
♥ Samm ;;
because
♥ Samm ;;
i dont want to get hurt
♥ Samm ;;
or hurt you
♥ Samm ;;
thats why
♥ Samm ;;
i pull back
♥ Samm ;;
before
♥ Samm ;;
anything ever starts
♥ Samm ;;
so i'm sorry
Ä$uRa: Thats why I do it too ><
♥ Samm ;;
and i dont know
♥ Samm ;;
what i want.
♥ Samm ;;
so you know what?
♥ Samm ;;
tell me
♥ Samm ;;
waht you want
♥ Samm ;;
lolololol
♥ Samm ;;
cuz i dont know what i want
Ä$uRa:
I... want to go back ><
Ä$uRa:
I really really want to go back.
Ä$uRa:
It kills me - not being with you
Ä$uRa:
But, you know.. I'm a weirdo? Heh.
Ä$uRa:
I've done this before btw, the same scenario. But I dont learn.
♥ Samm ;;
lol
♥ Samm ;;
i want sex
♥ Samm ;;
LOLOLOLOL

So, we're back? Well, she pretty much initiated it. I'm still the insecure bastard that hasn't learned anything yet. I got lucky and I should be grateful. I'll never let it happen again.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #29]

Jan 12, 2007 - 12:15 AM
We aren't talking. But we aren't fighting.
Lol, it happened again. HAHHHHHAHAHA. (No one gives a fuck)

But we're talking on MSN. Which is weird. And she's giving me so many ways to get back: following me, hugging me, sitting on the same chair as me. But I ignore them - as if I'm a different person. Sigh, I need a lot of learn.

Currently Playing: This is your life - switch foot

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #28]

Jan 3, 2007 - 10:57 PM
Feeling a little anti-social lately...
It's odd. It's almost like the summer break. I've been having this weird feeling - my stomach feels full and my head feels a little light (maybe it's empty). And I've been ignoring a lot of people lately, especially her. Maybe I'm losing my confidence. It's like... whatever I say, I'll make an ass out of myself?

It could possibly be caused by the countless hours of Lumines - till 3-4 AM. =/

Blah.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #27]

Jan 3, 2007 - 08:37 PM
I have problems. (Fuck Lumines)
I can't get those stupid blocks out of my head! Every time I day dream or close my eyes, I picture 2x2 orange blocks vanishing. And I even try several combinations of blocks to make a square. It's fucking weird. I'll try not to play Lumines for a week... or a day - gotta study exams and finish projects.

Another problem - I'm addicted to The Office.

God help me.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #26]

Dec 27, 2006 - 02:48 AM
So MANY games to play... So MUCH TIME. <3
I'm about to finish Xenosaga III but I'm currently interrupted by the sexiness of Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops and.... sorta on/off replaying Final Fantasy VIII on my PSP. Oh, and I started Crash Bandicoot as well - reliving the moments when I was 8... which is weird, since I thought the game was fucking tough. I guess I was completely retarded back then, or I had horrible eye coordination. Heh, and I started Valkyrie Profile Lenneth on the PSP but it got a little boringgggg. So I'll play that later - after I finish Final Fantasy XII (which I started months ago, before starting XSIII - but that also got boring)

This is going to be a good holiday. I can tell.

Oh and she "misses" me. I miss her too. =(

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #25]

Dec 24, 2006 - 01:17 AM
This is getting weird... (More about girls + I'll try to...)
I'll try to be less... spooky. xD

Well, you guys know that I've been having problems with my gf-ish (Samm). For two weeks, we haven't been as close and "touchy". Actually, we've been extremely distant - although, every night we talked from 10pm-2 am, which is slightly odd - since we barely talk at all during the day.

Anyways, yesterday, me and her/my friends (all girls) went to her house. As I was walking to to her house, the girls ditched me and her. And I could see the frustration in her - as if she doesn't want to be alone with me. She walks away from me. So again, the distance is prolonged. Finally go to her house and I chill with another one of the girls (Jess) - playing Yoshi Story on N64. Fun... excluding the fact that jumping is a bitch in that game. Anyways, and then... we start playing Mah Jong (Some asian game, that I have no fucking clue how to play). But while, we're playing, Samm rests her feet on my knee - great, she thinks i'm foot rest. That's reassuring... but still, I react and hold her legs tightly.

Time goes by, and I start massaging Jess' back (randomly, I think) - and she loves it. "Harder, harder". And then Samm comes over and rests on me. Which is, again, weird... I thought she hated me. Jealousy? =/

We go to the movies, and Jess gestures me to sit next to her - far away from Samm. Of course, I do. Whatever. Lol. And during the movie, she gets bored, and gently lowers her head on my shoulder for the rest of the movie. And I think I could see Samm's stares. >_>

After the movie, Samm immediately holds my arm and drags me along with her. We just walk around the mall and... actually talk to each other. We meet up again, and Jess pulls me away from the group. And says "But... I thought you guys broke up already?" (With a sad, concerned face.)

Now, it seems that we're slightly back together - and... do you think Jess... I don't know. She once said to me "What if I told you I loved you? ... that would be hilarious"

Drama <3

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #24]

Dec 13, 2006 - 04:16 PM
I touched her! o_o... well, kind of.
During spare, she was bored and started playing a game. I walked over and looked at it. And then she somehow started arguing that she can kill me in it. I argue back, gently. But then I put my hand on her head - she places her hand on her head... and then I back away. Look back, and then poked her hand. WTF? And then went back my seat -- and talked to other girls. Psh.
Errrr... wtf?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (12 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #23]

Dec 13, 2006 - 12:18 PM
She's still mad.. Lol
I'm going to keep updating that she's mad until I actually do something. I want to hug her but I seem so... nervous - fear of the rejection - even though rejection is inevitable when I DONT do anything. Weird how my brain works.

I NEED TOO NOWWWWWWWWW.. GRRR. Stupid body, move!

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #22]

Dec 12, 2006 - 11:52 PM
Day 2 (Night): Resolution? Not quite.
She told one of her friends that... she doesnt think it'll work out anymore (it was suppose to be a secret though, Lol). But we talked on MSN, and we were having a normal conversation. She's pretty good at hiding it.

And I sent her an email prior to our msn conversation.
Quote:
Samm, don’t you think these two past days have been weird? Well, for me. =/ You can see that I.. haven’t been myself lately. To be honest, it’s not what I want - but something is wrong… something is holding me back. I don’t know what. When I’m around you, I feel the anxiety beating over me like a hammer. I want it to go away but I don’t even know how. I don’t even know why it’s happening. I’m even having an attack right now writing this message. I hope you forgive me for my behavior. I want it to go the way before this and forget this all happened. Only if I can figure out what’s wrong with me. I need your help.. I need a hug xD
Yeah, her friends said it was alright. Meh, but she hated it. She hates emails. Period. It brings back too many stupid memories. Why didn't her friends warn me!? GRR.

Tomorrow morning, I'm going to hug her. I have to. I'm want to.... We'll see. >_>

Thanks for the suggestions btw.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #21]

Dec 12, 2006 - 07:15 PM
Day 2: Same thing - I ignored her...
I promised myself that I'd hug her and tell her that I still need her. Instead, I was right behind her - I looked at her, and more or less walked away. I think I have an anxiety attack when I'm with her - this has happened before but we got over it. Last week, we had an amazing time together... And I don't know what's wrong with me. I really really miss her, but I don't have the guts to show it. I really am a pansy.

Sigh.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #20]

Dec 11, 2006 - 08:35 PM
I don't deserve her or anyone...
Depressed.
I ignored my gf this morning... for no apparent reason? I'm weird. And obviously, she ignored me.

Last week, we were going pretty good - we had a great time at her house (alone). Nothing wrong happened between us. Maybe my mojo is running dry?

But now, it's weird. I can't talk to her -- I want to, obviously. But no words come out. When I try to speak - I gasp for air.
Bleh. I need her. ._.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #19]

Nov 9, 2006 - 09:13 PM
Spreading the voice of God (Free music links xD)
http://www.myspace.com/ericwhitacre
http://www.sendspace.com/file/y971as

Amazing composer. Just amazing.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #18]

Nov 2, 2006 - 12:41 PM
X-Men 3: The Last Stand DVD-RIP

Quote:
http://rapidshare.de/files/33050619/tdsad46214.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.de/files/33071415/tdsad46214.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.de/files/33071636/tdsad46214.part3.rar
Password: www.balrogf.com

More movies to come...

Additional Entry Made Within The Hour (Superman Returns DVDrip ):

Quote:
http://oreys.com/download/85830a985936/SRCD1.avi.html
http://oreys.com/download/64d20e632811/SRCD2.avi.html
Enjoy!

(Any requests?)

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #17]

Nov 1, 2006 - 11:04 PM
The Departed DVD-screener DOWNLOAD LINKS
Does anyone have any links? ...

Just messing. HAHA. No.

Quote:
CD1 -http://d01.megashares.com/?d01=14645b4

CD2 -http://d01.megashares.com/?d01=0ea3ed3

Enjoy faggots!

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #16]

Oct 30, 2006 - 07:13 PM
Bored of her already?
Everytime I meet a girl, I'm some-what outgoing. And then they sometimes like me. And sometimes, I even go out with them. o_O My last relationship died because I simply had nothing to say. I couldn't say anything, I was... more or less a zombie. I just nod and fake laugh at her conversation... and then die out.

I met this new girl and we've been talking for months. And we recently found out we like eachother -- we hold hands, and sit on eachother etc... But now, it's happening again. I'm losing touch with myself. I don't even know who I am. I feel like burrying myself in a hole and just giving up.

And to add to the complications, my ex and her were good friends. We hung around eachother. >.> And my ex is a little pissed... but isn't showing it. (She told her friends).

This has happened at least three times. =X

.... I am who I think you think I think you think I think you think I think you think I am. So who the fuck am I?

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #15]

Oct 29, 2006 - 08:01 PM
FREE MUSIC LINKS! FTWW! DWNLOADDD OR DIEEEEE.. <3
Been listening to a lot of Dallas Green and My Chemical Romance lately. Can't get enough of them... Woot! ( And not talking about Alexisonfire, ugh)

Dallas Green ~ City and Colour: http://www.sendspace.com/file/pypsab (Ignore the actual .rar name >.> And it's missing a few tracks. xD)
My Chemical Romance ~ The Black Parade: http://www.sendspace.com/file/mok1ve

Enjoy!

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #14]

Oct 25, 2006 - 06:39 PM
ASKING GIRL OUT: VERSION TWO. ;____;
Damnit, I'm being a pussy again (happened with my first GF). I can't get myself to ask her out. I even walked her home the other day - perfect chance. Actually, I've have over a dozen chances before but I chose(?) not to.

The more I hold back, the worse I get. xD And her friends (which are mine) are getting pissed at me. >_>

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #13]

Oct 16, 2006 - 09:20 AM
I was this l-----------------------l close to getting a PS3
Fuck
Fuck! Went to EBgames early this morning (730); was the third person in line (2nd to get a PS3). The line gradually lengthens and then suddenly some fucking punks (pretending to be gangsta) bud in. I try to convince them to go behind me but they don't move (sadly, I forgot my gun at home... err yeah). The people behind me just look away - they're probably getting Wiis... fucking pussies >_>''

And in the end, one of the punks right in front of me gets the last one (out of the 7) - I was 8th.

... Fuck, I was hoping to sell it on Ebay for twice the value. =/

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (9 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #12]

Oct 15, 2006 - 08:47 PM
Final Fantasy Video Concert Downloads
http://www.gamingforce.com/forums/ge...sy-voices.html

Enjoy you leeching bastards!

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #11]

Oct 11, 2006 - 09:16 PM
Don't be hating Kim Jon-Il...
... He's just ronery.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wO28NQc9tW4

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #10]

Oct 1, 2006 - 10:48 AM
Update: New girl
Here's a brief summary of what happened (simplified)

- First week of school, My (ex)gf broke up with me; we just didn't talk that much/weren't interested anymore. I was about to as well on that same day, I swear. Lol.

- Before I met my ex, I met another girl who I liked but my ex was the quickest =S But we've been talking the whole summer... possibly more than my ex.

- Now I like her.

- She invited me to a fair... we went home together on the subway. I leaned my head on her shoulder and she leaned over too. But I backed away (immediately after?)

- (I'm XP) Fucked. Hope I didn't send any false messages...

Currently Playing: Dallas Green - Save your Scissors

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #9]

Sep 23, 2006 - 11:46 PM
Baby Videos of Me
http://youtube.com/watch?v=BqeAbciEW_4
http://youtube.com/watch?v=H09Aj-AHaTU
http://youtube.com/watch?v=CP_VL7Soe30
http://youtube.com/watch?v=jQoOWfq0jPs

Aiya. I was an ugly baby. =S

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #8]

Aug 13, 2006 - 11:35 PM
Solved Einstein's Riddle
I'm pretty sure he exaggerated when he said 98% of the world could not solve it. Ugh... too easy. Took me about 10 minutes.

If I could do it, anyone can:

Einstein's Riddle!

There are 5 houses in 5 different colors. In each house lives a person with a different nationality. The 5 owners drink a certain type of beverage, smoke a certain brand of cigar, and keep a certain pet. No owners have the same pet, smoke the same brand of cigar, or drink the same beverage.

The question is: Who owns the fish?

Hints:

* The Brit lives in the red house.
* The Swede keeps dogs as pets.
* The Dane drinks tea.
* The green house is on the left of the white house.
* The green homeowner drinks coffee.
* The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds.
* The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill.
* The man living in the center house drinks milk.
* The Norwegian lives in the first house.
* The man who smokes Blend lives next to the one who keeps cats.
* The man who keeps the horse lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill.
* The owner who smokes Bluemaster drinks beer.
* The German smokes prince.
* The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
* The man who smokes Blend has a neighbor who drinks water.

Einstein wrote this riddle early during the 19th century. He said 98% of the world could not solve it. Its not hard, you just need to pay attention and be patient.

Answer: http://www.naute.com/puzzles/puzzle13.phtml

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #7]

Jun 23, 2006 - 11:49 PM
David DeAngelo Dating Tips
Jesus Christ, this is some good shit. If anyone wants it, respond or PM me. =)

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #6]

Jun 5, 2006 - 04:44 PM
Confronted... (Thanks a lot, bitch)
Well then, if you have been keeping up with my fascinating life, ahem, then you would have found out that I have a girl friend (Miracle!) and another enemy... but this was the second time I did this to him.

Anyways, last night, his name read "I will kill you one day, and I can't wait till that day comes..." My mom found out and started ranting how he would actually kill me and that anyone can snap any moment. So, I nodded and laughed... and bussed to school.

In the middle of the class, which I happen to be sitting RIGHT NEXT to him... I hear a nod on the door. The teacher calls "Ryan!" and gestures me to the door... and holy mother fucking shit, it's the vice principal... not the principle.. but the VICE principal =O

Edited: So, yeah... I sit in her little office, and she describes the things my mom told her and blah blah blah. She calls him down - blah blah blah... he tells her it wasn't for me (the threat - I want to kill you, I can't wait for that day)

Anyways, it's over and then we go to class.. and we sit next to eachother. AWKWARD.

(I have a huge headache, can't remember what happened >_>)

Bye!

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #5]

May 27, 2006 - 09:09 AM
I couldn't do it... I'm no man. >_>
Yesterday was the music banquet, and after all the hugging/dancing/fooling around with the girl (from previous entries), I brought her outside... blah blah blah - talked, asked her out, yes.... and then she looked at me. Waiting for that kiss. BUT! Ugh, I just hugged her and walked away =DDDD.

Can someone come over and kick my balls, please? Thanks.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #4]

May 24, 2006 - 04:55 PM
This is NOT a way to ask a girl out...
Me and this girl, known eachother for less than a month now. Been hanging out A LOT. And she's always waiting for me to ask her with that "HUH?" look on her face. =S And after school, walking her home, I say "Steff... uh... do... you... want to... go out with me? (With a weird smile on my face)" ... No introduction or nothing. Just randomly! UGH! Haha, I'm shit man.

"Um... that was HORRIBLE!" -________________________-;;

I better try again tomorrow. Ahem. Anyone have any good ways?

And on the side note, my friend also likes her and I feel terribly sorry for him.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (8 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

May 20, 2006 - 01:16 PM
So she does... like me.
Confuuused
From her blog:

Quote:
This week was a strange week. Full of confusion, full of surprises, and full of disappointments.

#1 disappointing thing that happened: I <i>think</i> I like someone.
#2 surprising thing that happened: someone gave me a rose (uhh, yeah...)
#3 weird thing that happened: someone likes me.
#4 confusing thing that happened: I don't know whether the person I like likes me back. He's been sending me "mixed signals".
#5 thing to ponder about: dammit. I don't know what to do. Maybe I should just...<i>wait</i>.

I miss you. Already.
But I don't know yet. I'm as confused as you are. Should I just go for it?

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

May 16, 2006 - 10:01 PM
GAH! STUPID GIRLS! STOP SUCKING MY DICK!
Wow. Another girl likes me. And we hung around after school today. I go home. Block her because she was going to be a huge distraction (And I'm an asshole/dumbass). Finds out. And is mad pissed (obviously).

And I don't know if I like her. I'm very confused right now. My friend also likes her and I already betrayed him before. Except, this time it's quite..... horrendous ;_; I told him that nothing is between me and her. But she is quite down about her last relationship. I don't want to fake it and go out with her. Is that selfish of me? I want to figure if she is the one... (sounds kinda lame).

I don't think I can take it anymore. >.< I'm going to go gay after this =S

(But sadly, I enjoy the drama... )

http://hstreaming2.vidiac.com/vidiac.swf

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (9 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Sepharite's Journal