Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Sepharite's Journal

Sepharite's Journal Statistics
View Sepharite's profile
Entries 63 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 31961
Replies Sepharite has made 54 comments [view stats]
Comments 212 comments (3.37 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 10 props given to Sepharite [who be proppin?]
Buddies 3 buddies
Relation You are not Sepharite's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Jul 3, 2007 - 12:34 AM
Just watched "Alien". Is it suppose to be scary?
Seriously. It was so boring. I was even watching it alone in the dark (everyone else is sleeping and I was bored). Meh, I watched Die Hard 4 a few days ago... all movies are boring after watching that.

Off to watch Aliens.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #43]

Jun 15, 2007 - 01:50 PM
Gotta start a PS2 RPG for the holidays =D
I just have to beat the last boss of FFXII, and I'm done with that game. Probably never going to play it ever again. I don't even want to look at it. =S

I'm either going to start:
- Odin Sphere
- Rogue Galaxy
- Tales of the Abyss
- Radiata Stories
- Grandia III
- Valkyrie Profile II
- Any Nippon Ichi game

I'm shifting towards Odin Sphere because of all the hype I've been reading about.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #42]

Jun 11, 2007 - 11:00 PM
Been feeling down lately...
Past few weeks, I've been feeling down. I guess you could say I'm depressed. Fortunately, I don't feel like hurting myself. And I can't really see a definite reason for this. School is over, the holiday is beginning... what's there to be sad about? But something just feels wrong about me.

Well, one of the reasons might be that I'm lacking social activity. After the drama production I was involved in, I met a lot of great girls (one who I think liked me since she did try to kiss me, unless she was hungry and wanted to taste me o_o). That time was rare cause I rarely meet new people. I'm usually anti-social and just chill at the back with my old friends. But this time, I was mad pimping, playing the piano, getting hugs. xD

But after the production, I went downhill from that. 90 degrees downhill. I suddenly lost interest in everything. My great friends suddenly became "boring" but obviously, it was me. I guess after having such a great time at the drama thing, everything seemed stale in comparison. Back then I was able to joke around and have fun. But now, I feel like a rock. No, a rock is more interesting than me. I'm trying to interact with my friends but I'm basically speechless. I just give short answers and end the conversation.

What's weird is I think this happened to me last year but I can't remember. I felt like crap and I didn't want to do anything. It eventually went away, of course. But it's worrying me. I'm leaving Toronto to London for University. I'm being placed in a new environment with new faces. I'm going to have to make new friends. I really hope this wears off before then.

In the mean time, going to play FFXII, piano, and TFC <3

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #41]

Jun 3, 2007 - 06:07 PM
Eric Whitacre - Cloudburst + Other Choral Works (Gorgeous Album)
If you don't know who the composer is, http://myspace.com/ericwhitacre Listen to Sleep.

CD DOWNLOAD: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0QMM1G18 *

Enjoy. =)

*Uploaded by JoelL12068

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #40]

May 21, 2007 - 12:28 AM
Am I ready for it? Damn you relationships.
It started a few weeks back when my ex asked me to help her play the music for the school drama. I agreed acknowledging that my life was a complete bore and I had nothing else to do. Besides, it'll be a great experience if I ever do something like this in the future.

During that couple of days, I would play before the rehearsal and, heh the girls would come over and listen to me play. They'd even suggests things while they sang. Of course, I was even forced to play Back Street Boys, while they sang. Oh dear God. Oh well, the girls were damn cute so my eyegasm overcame the ear-spasm I was having.

Anyways, I haven't seen this one girl for almost a week and a half. But last Friday, she suddenly appeared. And I kept seeing her that day -- and we'd always stop to talk. But then after school, I saw her again. She locked arms with me (like she always did), and I tried dragging her downstairs. As soon as we reached the stairway, no one near us. She turned around and paced towards me. She tried to kiss me but I suddenly jerked back. It was an odd reflex cause she came too sudden. After that, it was awkward. We just looked at each other.... smiled. And walked different directions. xD

I don't think I want a relationship right now. However, I did ask someone out last month back and got rejected (even though she did flirt with me a lot + her friend told me she liked me - I can make a journal entry about that if someone's interested. Probably not? xD). I know that should have made me more vulnerable or whatever but nah, I'm not in the mood. Plus, I'm leaving to University (which I got accepted into, FINALLY! <3).

Maybe I should just use her and then dump her on the last day of school.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #39]

Apr 16, 2007 - 08:04 PM
Got into university. Yay?
Well, this is the first acceptance so I can worry less. But it is one of my least choices - despite the fact that it is one of the best schools. And heh, I also got $2000 scholarship based on my audition.

Good day.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (8 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #38]

Apr 11, 2007 - 11:20 AM
What is this "SB"?
I'm not really involved with the community. But what's this SB? I'm guessing a temporary forum when GFF was down.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #37]

Mar 10, 2007 - 10:53 PM
Hah! I'm "gifted" at piano!? What the fux!
Yesterday, I did my music university audition and the adjudicator said the weirdest thing to me... well, maybe because the fact that this was the highest compliment I've ever gotten. Hah! She must have been deaf/drunk .___.''

Anyways, when I introduced my repertoire, she got excited: Chopin's Revolutionary, Bach's English Suite 2, and Beethoven's Sonata in C minor Op 10. After I played Revolutionary, she got up and said how "excellent" it was. LOL, I was like.. wtf, spider up your ass? =/ I had "great energy". After she said if I ever accept to their acceptance, it would be a "pleasure to teach me".

I guess I'm accepted then. I got into Queen's University already but the one I want to go is U of Toronto. Wish me luck ><

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #36]

Feb 26, 2007 - 06:27 PM
I played on Vladimir Horowitz's Grand. Hawtnesssssss....sss. <3
If you don’t give a shit about music or piano, I suggest you read something else like the News Paper’s Obituaries - something more interesting.

Anyways, lucky me. I got one of the last schedules to play on the three "Legendary" Grand Pianos - Steinways owned by Horowitz, Cliburn, and "The Rhapsody" (worth $270, 000) to commemorate George Gershwin - for 15 minutes. I rarely get to play on ANY grand - except that “thing” in my school’s Auditorium (the keys are falling out; the paint is horrendous - it‘s brown/orange… it used to be black) so I couldn‘t ask for anything more. But damn, the Horowitz Grand is AMAZINGGG. The touch is perfect - it‘s smooth, delicate… It’s like the most expensive whore (cause it’s been played by many people? Nevermind ) The sound made me speechless. And don’t worry (psh), I got great quality recordings (in terms of sound, not playing of course xD). I was too busy eyeing the hawt receptionist that organized the event. (Is that a good enough excuse for my crappiness? It better be. >_>)

And yes, I seriously need a girlfriend. Haha. Sigh.

Recordings:
Chopin - Revolutionary Etude: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E8HLWE7H
Chopin - Fantasie Impromptu: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VY58MC10
Liszt - Dream of Lovers: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VQXNP9VZ
Bach - English Suite in A: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9E96E8N7

Gah, I really need to practice, especially since my audition is this Saturday. Durr.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #35]

Feb 25, 2007 - 09:14 PM
Battlestar Galactica - MiniSeries IS A FRACKING PREQUEL!?
Damnit. Why didn't I watch this earlier.. it's the damn intro to the show .___. I feel like an idiot. But it's still interesting to see how it all started.

I have Season 1 + 2 of BSG, and the miniseries. If anyone wants it, feel free to ask.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #34]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Sepharite's Journal