Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Sepharite's Journal

Sepharite's Journal Statistics
View Sepharite's profile
Entries 63 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 31948
Replies Sepharite has made 54 comments [view stats]
Comments 212 comments (3.37 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 10 props given to Sepharite [who be proppin?]
Buddies 3 buddies
Relation You are not Sepharite's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Nov 16, 2007 - 01:46 AM
Piano teacher: "You were the same 4 weeks back!" *kick to the nuts*
That's what my teacher said yesterday. It was a slap to the face... all the work for nothing. I'm playing Chopin's Scherzo No. 1 btw. She said "Too fast; Doesn't make sense; I have no fucking idea what you're doing (lol); slow the fuck down" I love her classy language (seriously). What sucks is I have a piano recital this Tuesday. On top of that, I have a Concert review, and a Piano Exam to complete within the following week. Oh yeah, and a Japanese oral, and written exam. ANDD a composition recital on Wednesday. So tomorrow (or today I guess, since its 1am over here), I'll be practicing for 8 hours straight. Study some Jap. Write the review on the weekend, I'll be okay.... right? ><

*dies*

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #53]

Nov 12, 2007 - 05:16 PM
When did Klaus Badelt compose music for Pirates 1?
Wow. I seriously thought Hans did it for all three. I feel like a dumbass... just thought I'd let you guys know.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #52]

Nov 9, 2007 - 02:08 AM
Best Midi Ever Created
Was shuffling through random music on my HDD and I remember I listened to this one like it was a aural-drug. No time to talk but err, here's the link!

http://www.rpgamer.com/games/grandia...i/sadtheme.mid

Arranged by Emery Stewart

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #51]

Nov 7, 2007 - 02:14 AM
Wow. Kicked out of Symphonic Band...
Oh wow. My professor just emailed me a few hours ago to tell me I am kicked out of the band, thus losing my Ensemble credit. Which means, I'll have to take another year to get it back.... WTF?

His reason is because I am 5 mins late for every class. I understand that that can be distracting... for about 3 seconds. But I told him, my class prior to this is a 10 min walk, and band class starts 5 mins after my previous class. I wish I could just leave my other class but it's Japanese! JAPANESEEE! Where's the honor in leaving a Japanese class? I might as well plunge a samurai sword into my chest! BLARGH!

Well, fuck this. Where's my torch...

(I did email him with an apology, that I will be skipping half of Jap class in order to be on time. So it's still kind of lose-lose. But I'd rather skip Jap than take another fucking year. That's more money I could be donating to Africa! Does my band director NOT think about the poor Africans!? Sigh.)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #50]

Aug 15, 2007 - 03:41 PM
Brought this AMAZING CD. (Includes download link)

http://www.amazon.com/One-Cell-Sea-F.../dp/B000QCK99E

Quote:
A Fine Frenzy is actually just a fine young singer-songwriter from Seattle, born Alison Sudol. A self-taught piano player, on her debut album she pairs sweeping orchestral arrangements with dreamlike lyrics inspired by the classic works of fantasy writers like CS Lewis, EB White, and Lewis Carroll. Add to that a propensity for frilly shirts and cryptic song titles such as "The Minnow & the Trout" and you half-expect to find a back alley Joanna Newsom. Instead Sudol specializes in accessible pop epics, the kind of songs that fit perfectly over the end credits of a great Hollywood tearjerker. Despite the gentle melancholia that runs through "Ashes and Wine" and "You Picked Me," each tune arrives wrapped in an exuberant melody and topped by the singer's commanding voice. On the disc's standout moment, "Almost Lover," she shows she can do simplicity as well, musing over a sublime piano medley, "Shoulda known you'd bring me heartache/ Oh, most lovers always do." --Aidin Vaziri
~ Quote from Amazon cause I'm a lazy ass.

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/afinefrenzy

Download: http://www.megaupload.com/pt/?d=A38IRNCJ

If you like it, please buy it. It's her debut album so cut her some slack.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #49]

Aug 10, 2007 - 01:44 PM
I need new music so badly...
I've been listening to the same shit for too long. I'm interested in rock, pop, power-pop, rock-pop, and classical. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. ;___;

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #48]

Aug 2, 2007 - 09:21 PM
Feeling a little like a hero.
My life is so boring that little incidents like this really excites me. God, I need to get out more. But this is what happened...

When I was going on my daily bus ride to work, there was this handicapped lady in a wheel chair. She looked pissed enough (for whatever reason), and I was sure she was almost at her limit. But as she was exiting the bus, kindly thanking the bus driver, this lady in her mid 50s, enters the bus and blocks the any exit way. The wheel-chaired lady kindly says please move. She doesn't. Instead she gives her a mean smirk and looks through her purse for money. I could instantly tell that everyone was disturbed, with the concerned look on their faces. Everyone was looking around, acknowledging her stupidity. But then something just came upon me. I yelled "Get off the fucking bus, you fucking bitch" (excuse the language). She looked at me and smiled, and I replied "Don't smile at me, it's not funny. Not half as funny as you getting run over." (I was close to chanting "RUN HER OVER"). After that, everyone started joining in and it was almost a religious chant to tell her to move. It was surprisingly fun.

In the end, she didn't really do anything other than squeeze her fat ass towards the driver's side, leaving little but enough room for the lady to leave. Fuck, mental people like this really piss me off.

Another "exciting" day, eh? xD

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #47]

Jul 16, 2007 - 04:01 PM
What I've been listening to lately -- MP3 included
Here are some various music I've been enduring these past months. Some are obscure, indie bands, and I feel kinda bad for downloading instead of helping them pay their bill. BUT I will buy them once I start my job at the Zoo. =)

Blue - Come 'N Go Get the Flash Player to play this audio file:

Ben Folds w/ WASO - Brick Get the Flash Player to play this audio file:

U2 - With or Without You Get the Flash Player to play this audio file:

Relient K - Be My Escape Get the Flash Player to play this audio file:

Eric Whitacre - Water Night Get the Flash Player to play this audio file:

Arvo Part - Adnus Dei Get the Flash Player to play this audio file:

Natsuzora - EndingTheme Get the Flash Player to play this audio file:

Aqua - My Oh My Get the Flash Player to play this audio file:

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #46]

Jul 13, 2007 - 02:00 PM
Randomly Composing
Get the Flash Player to play this audio file:
It's supposively for a ominous scene. I randomly placed random notes with random instruments. I haven't done this in a long time so I'm really rusty. =S

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #45]

Jul 13, 2007 - 11:53 AM
Unlimited Megaupload Downloads
I found a way to get temporary Premium account. It's not really a trick. Actually, MU just gives it to you (and I'm probably the only one that didn't figure this out).

All you have to do is get an account, install the Megaupload Tool bar (located to the right of the MU site), and from 9pm - 3 am, when you're in a valid MU link, click on Happy Hour located on the toolbar. And happy downloading!

I just downloaded 3 PS2 games in 2 day - Rogue Galaxy, Valkyrie Profile 2, GT4 <3

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #44]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Sepharite's Journal