Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Boo-kun's Journal

Journal Banner
She knows what you did there.

Boo-kun's Journal Statistics
View Boo-kun's profile
Entries 76 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 3 entries are private (3.95% of total)
Views 35468
Replies Boo-kun has made 962 comments [view stats]
Comments 336 comments (4.42 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 159 props given to Boo-kun [who be proppin?]
Buddies 20 buddies
Relation You are not Boo-kun's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Jul 24, 2010 - 09:31 AM
Emptied pouch
:manly:
A slightly rarer kind of entry from me, the tiny dark room dwelling goblin:

The medieval fair trip!

I actually had the idea of visiting this last month when a friend of mine showed this pendant of Ukko (chief god of Finnish mytho), that he bought from a smith in one of the summer's rock festivals. I then checked the smith's name and found out they'll be attending this medieval themed fair in the next town from mine. Being in the middle of nowhere currently, sure I could use some interesting amusement and went today with my folks.

Lots of shops and some entertainment. Aside from the bow shooting, puppet show, village idiots in rags (maybe they were local hobos not sure), the main attraction was this tournament with knights in impressive gear, dressed up horses and all.
The show was fun, with tricks the knights would do on horseback, such as riding over burning debris and simultaneously impaling straw targets with spears.
The finale was pretty awesome with the knights jousting each other in pairs, until the "finalists" were chosen. They then engaged in sword battle mounted, the other guy lost his sword, cursed loudly and proceeded to armwrestle on horseback, holy shit! The guy that first lost his sword got then slammed off his horse. After this the knight that was dominating picked up a axe (still on horseback, the other grounded) and beat the shit out of the losing guy's wooden shield.
Finally they battled with swords on foot, and the match ended with the previously dominating knight on the ground beaten. Should have stayed on your horse, foo!

Great show. Oh and one of the knights was a hot blonde chick. I'd have fought like a berserk to "conquer" her if you know what I mean ;P

Also bought some merchandise:

Firstly this necklace from the same smith my friend got his.
The woods tribe's shaman, seer, healer, wise man. Something to remind me to keep "a clear mind".

The next one is a tiny ocarina. Bought it for 2 reasons: firstly for being a goddamn nerd and secondly because I used to play some wind instruments years ago.

Lastly a good sized mug with "glassened" surface to keep my drinks cool and manly.

Fun trip, should do these more often. /me check calender. Yeah next year.

Currently Playing: Korpiklaani - Itku Pitkästä Ilosta

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 warnings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #53]

Jul 16, 2010 - 03:27 AM
Congratz & coasters
"Haven't seen any minecraft spam lately, maybe they got tired of it.."

Nope. Took me a week to build this rollercoaster world with ..some other sights to see..
Finland has had some pretty nasty heatwaves lately, can't really stay on this computer unless I wish to turn into goo. Anyway, Q's inspiring birthday (16th) words motivated me to labor this thing finally to finish:

Download

(This is ofc only for people who have bought the game and have client to use the save, not for the rest of you poorfags.)

XP users should drop the save to C:\Documents and Settings\[username]\Application Data\.minecraft\saves
W7 to C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\saves
Vista: hahaohwow.jpg

Then just start up the client, load World5, throw the minecart on the railroad tracks, give it a push and jump on (right click) before it escapes. Enjoy the ride and sights.

Entry looked kinda dry with just text, so here's aerial photo of the thing:

Currently Playing: Eternal Tears of Sorrow - Aeon

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 warnings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #52]

Jul 4, 2010 - 08:54 AM
Dat X-Com
Suddenly entries, dozens of them.

Played through X-Com again since it was on steam sale handily, great game, but..

Spoiler:

Minecraft has been draining my time well recently, much like that certain shitty mmo, but once in a while I manage to break free and play other stuff. The Witcher next me thinks.

I also keep imaging that creepy self portrait of his future self that magi made. It's not true, magi's a cute magical anime girl, not some shaggy nerd ;_;

Currently Playing: Primordial - Empire Falls

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 warnings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #51]

Jul 2, 2010 - 02:14 PM
Another minecraft entry..
*UPDATED*

"Fucking Boo spamming about his stupid game again..."

FUCK YOU, MC IS AWESOME!

Currently Playing: Ensiferum - Smoking Ruins

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 warnings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #50]

Jul 1, 2010 - 11:58 AM
Let's mine and craft and imagine!
better than fap
Some days ago Q was foaming about Minecraft, I watched some interesting tube vids of said game and bought an account.

Aside from the exciting exploring, mining, fighting, surviving, my favorite is thinking up stuff to build.. from blocks.

"Well that sounds dull.." you might think, but nay, it's MOTHAFUKEN LEGOS ON STEROIDS

Few days ago I decided to generate a new world to explore with a rule that I'll abandon my initial house/base and just run to some direction and survive. I ended up camping the night on a cliff side, battling hordes of freaks away. Once morning sun rose and the mobs burned away, I looked at this cliff and decided to build a castle on the spot... except I'd make it in the sky, because FUCK THAT HISSING.
Took me couple of days to build this thing from nothing, I call it Laputa:

Spoiler:
The little base over the valley I started with..

Spoiler:
Started building some scaffolds to make the base for the whole thing..

Spoiler:
Base proceeding smoothly, I rounded it up later a bit.

Spoiler:
A real cliffhanger hurrrr :]

Spoiler:
Here's some floor construction, basement below.

Spoiler:
Built some glass stairs for the castle in the sky, with halfstep stones for smooth climbing.. (notice my health being down to one, I actually fell during the night.. on some fucking mobs too , but survived)

Spoiler:
Completed house inside, right side stone thingy was a table that I replaced with some shelves later..

Spoiler:
There we go, Laputa.

Fun project, very satisfying in many ways.
I actually wanted to make it slightly larger, but I hit skyroof.. ohwell. Thanks for reading =x

Currently Playing: Kiuas - The Visionary

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 warnings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #49]

Feb 23, 2010 - 05:06 AM
How ugly is your ME2 character
With quite a few people playan ME2 lately, I figure we might as well post some pix of ours characters.

Also cuz pestering Q to do it:

[11:40:29] <Boo-kun> orite Q, a screenshot of your redhead plz
[11:41:19] <Q-chan> eh
[11:41:27] <Q-chan> I played it on xbawx
[11:41:34] <Q-chan> I'd need to take a photo
[11:41:55] <Q-chan> or I guess I could import her to ME2 and get the facecode
[11:42:06] <Q-chan> since those are visible in the 360 version as well

Fucking do it!

As for my Sheppard, I rather like how she turned out. She also may look like my teenage years school crush, but that's just coincidence. Probably
Spoiler:

What's up with the black lipstick? Dunno, maybe a fetish.

Why a woman?
1. Lesbians.
2. Would you rather look at a hairy motherfucker running around for 30 hours? (shut up Ben)

Begin!

Currently Playing: uguu

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (17 warnings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #48]

Dec 4, 2009 - 05:49 AM
left27dead
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
I'm actually in good moods, aside from few remembering. Heading out to city to eat with parents now. Cheers and all that o7

Currently Playing: Kiuas - The Summoning

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 warnings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #47]

Oct 8, 2009 - 03:06 PM
WuuP
YouTube Video

I can hear forever!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 warnings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #46]

Jul 29, 2009 - 05:44 PM
It's alive, ALIVE.. and bewbs?
This entry is for nerdlevel boasting, kinda weak one too.. but it's the perfect chance to promote a good anime OAV while I'm at it.

&%#&/&"% realised I have nowhere to upload it as gif image

Well you might be arsed to download it through here, since I made the upload for Q (cuz his connection sux).
So yeah, it's my first .gif made out of video clip, I'm quite proud too, and slightly aroused.
O u kno, otaku perversion etc.

The gif is from Photon btw, a pic:

Good stuff, fucking watch it.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 warnings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #45]

Jul 16, 2009 - 10:26 AM
Most disheartening, Tails
I find your repeating efforts at erasing my comments in thine journal most unsatisfactory,
for I only expressed my thoughts about your widely known interest in fur-covered subjects through perfectly valid images.

Indeed, Kamichu is a fine example of slice of life anime with light magical aspect, but I do find it
unnerving that you would bring up examples of the show through thine scandalous interests.

This rigirously altered work was one of few that felt the brunt of Tails's dissatisfaction..

Most discouraging Tails, most, forsooth.

Currently Playing: Revolution - Utena

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [14] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 warnings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #44]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Boo-kun's Journal