Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
B4-Hunter's Journal

Journal Banner
"Design your future, design yourself!"

B4-Hunter's Journal Statistics
View B4-Hunter's profile
Entries 28 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 2 entries are private (7.14% of total)
Views 10603
Replies B4-Hunter has made 98 comments [view stats]
Comments 117 comments (4.18 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 4 props given to B4-Hunter [who be proppin?]
Buddies 15 buddies
Relation You are not B4-Hunter's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Mar 20, 2006 - 05:19 PM
Day 5: FINAL FANTASY XII Game Time: 5h+
I wonder where did Day 4 go? Well it gone since I was playing FF XII then =P. Have to say that playing japans version with translation pages next to you is damn fun! You can play game that almost no one from your town or even city is not willing to play till USA release and you already know so much!

Just finished "Downtown" Chapter 01.04. I have to say that game is great and I was waiting for it for so long!! I recognize most of items by names now and can tell what I just found or what to use. Menus are no problem at all now and everything goes smooth =).

Enough of this silly chit chat time to play!

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XII (JAP/NTSC)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 proxy)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #6]

Mar 19, 2006 - 09:44 AM
Day 3: Tomb Raider: Legend DEMO
Today at morning I found Tomb Raider: Legend demo for PS2 so I decided to download it since it’s only 218 MB big. I know for sure that I have to burn it on DVD even if it feats CD. Meanwhile I had to stop my Metal Gear Solid Sage Vol.1 DVD download that I’m currently at 48,7%. Have to say that I’m bit tired of my damn slow connection that get max download speed like 18 kbps. I was going to change it on 544 but don’t have enough cash to pay every month.

As for the rest of the day it was looking like last two that was spend in front of the TV playing Grandia III. But fist I got a little warm up in Shin Onimusha so I can post my MAX level weapons list for people from thread about Shin Onimusha. It’s fun that Onimusha took me like 33 hours to finish it 2 times and get armors and few weapons to the MAX.

As for the Grandia III my time counter stopped on 26hours and will move forward at night when I will continuo my play. Can’t wait for tomorrow when my precious Final Fantasy XII will get here and I will just pop in this marbles world of magic, fantasy, adventure and Japanese language =P

Ok. Time to work on my news website about mew games I have. You can test it here: www.GAME-TAG.xt.pl.

Currently Playing: Grandia III (PS2)
Currently Watching: Ergo Proxy™ Episode 3: Mazecity
Currently Listening: METAL GEAR SOLID 3: SNAKE EATER ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 proxy)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #5]

Mar 18, 2006 - 05:03 PM
Day 2: End of Graphic Journal
Ehh... graphic Journal could be fun but if you want to write more or edit something you need to find PSD file. Then open it, find the thing you want to change, save it compressed it then upload on Photobucket and there he is where it was. Last thing that had left is to hit F5 to see the new one and another bug or mistype you are doing it again.

I know it look awesome and I like it a lot but maybe I will just make it sometimes for news games I will start to play soon like MGS3: SUB or FF XII.

Till then I’ll just stick with this one ordinary type like we all have. Besides not the look is important but contains of it and how do people like it after all. They are not coming here to look on my cool designs or arts I made but to read something.

Well I think that’s just how artist way is and I can’t help it. I’m still making new signatures and changing them all the time. If free time I’m making layout for sites I will never build (well it was different with Shadow of the Colossus layout but it’s not the point). Like it use to say: “Design your future, design your self” and that’s how I want to live.

Currently Listening: Shin Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams (Game Rip)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 proxy)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #4]

Mar 18, 2006 - 07:49 AM
Day 2: Shin Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams (Game Rip)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 proxy)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

Mar 18, 2006 - 05:44 AM
Day 2: Grandia III: Part 1

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 proxy)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Mar 17, 2006 - 08:37 PM
Day 1: Grandia III

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 proxy)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
B4-Hunter's Journal