Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
B4-Hunter's Journal

Journal Banner
"Design your future, design yourself!"

B4-Hunter's Journal Statistics
View B4-Hunter's profile
Entries 28 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 2 entries are private (7.14% of total)
Views 10488
Replies B4-Hunter has made 98 comments [view stats]
Comments 117 comments (4.18 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 4 props given to B4-Hunter [who be proppin?]
Buddies 15 buddies
Relation You are not B4-Hunter's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Dec 9, 2006 - 11:06 AM
Long time no MGS...
It was a while since I had some contact with MGS game or something like this. Since MGS: PO came out on PSP I start to dig... so I dig up to the MGS: Digital Graphic Novel witch is quite old and everyone know it.

I don't know why but I fall in love with the line they use for drawing. It's not sharp, and sometimes it's hard to notice some things but hey? It's like MGS was and is till today. Later on I was sitting till 3 AM to make my new Signature and Avatar Combo that I hope is cool for some people around here.

It was a while since I made my last Ava & Sig Combo... anyway. I got my self 12 comic books from first MGS and I hope to read them soon.

It's good to be back...

Currently Playing: Harry Gregson-Williams - The Sorrow ~ Everlasting Fight

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 proxy)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #26]

Jul 25, 2006 - 04:17 AM
Girls eyes...
From quite a while first thing I'm looking at when I meet new girl is here eyes. Why? First of all you can gain few points by watching her eyes first then other parts of her body =D. Then just like with wild animal you gain few point more and she became more shy then you so you can take advantage =)

Not long ago I noticed that my friend Martha have Jade Green eyes just like the Jade stone, to be more honest she told me "I always though that my eyes are grey..." LoL nice one babe =D

I don't know why but green eyes always get my attention, when blue or light blue are quite to bright for me and I can't concentrate on anything while they are near me =)

I love to look in girls eyes and tell them what I think about it. You can tell a lot about girl just from her eyes color. Try it your self m8's =D

Currently Playing: Guild Wars Factions (PC), Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria (PS2)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 proxy)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #25]

Jul 13, 2006 - 03:26 AM
24h delivery in 14 days... WTF?
Since I decided to buy new MP3 player at 26.06.2006r I transferred the cash by my Internet bank account so cash will be on shop account next day. It was there but two days later what is quite weird but ok.

I was buying 2 players one for me and one for my bro. 2x 35$ + 5$ for sending cost (24h delivery).

14 days later...

After countless e-mails and calls to them saying that package was already been send I finally get it!! But wait? WTF!! There is only one player and bill for 2... I WAS FUCKEN FURIOUS!!

Another 1000 e-mails + 1000 calls since they turn off mobile phones.

"Oh! Really? They had to be mistake and we will send another right away..."

My ass!! I have to wait another day or two to get mine player since first one was for bro.

Since I tested bro's player I have to say that quality of sound and all is damn good and player look awesome. I'll make some shoots of it when I get it with my bro mobile phone.

Currently Playing: Guild Wars Factions (PC), Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria (PS2)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 proxy)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #24]

Jul 9, 2006 - 06:46 AM
» [A-Z] Wazuup Up with me?
A is for age: 22

B is for booze of choice: Mad Dog =D

C is for career: Well... Video Games? Game Magazin?

D is for your dog's name: Shana (From Legend of Dragoon)

E is for essential item you use everyday: Mobile Phone.

F is for favorite song at the moment: Last 2 min from Ergo Proxy Meditatio XVII

G is for favorite game: Chrono Cross (Finished 28 times)

H is for hometown: Lodz (Łódź)

I is for instruments you play: Nerves.

J is for jam or jelly you like: Strawberry

K is for kids: First I need a girl =D Last one left me ='(

L is for last kiss? Erm yesterday?

M is for favorite M&Ms: I don't eat M&M

N is for name of your crush: Anna ='((((((

O is for overnight hospital stays: Two nights I think...

P is for phobias: Need for love from someone =( I'm afraid to be alone with my love.

Q is for lyrics/quotes you like: "If you can't kill your self, build something to do it for you."

R is for biggest regret: I try not to regret anything.

S is for sexual preference: Girls =D

T is for time you wake up: Every day at 7:30 or 6:00 when school at weekends.

U is for underwear: Yes. Sometimes.

V is for vegetable you love: Onion =D

W is for worst habits you have: I fall in love to fast.

X is for x-rays you've had: Legs.

Y is for yummy food you make: All I do is yumi =D

Z is for zodiac sign: Libra.

Currently Playing: Ergo Proxy Self Riped Track from Episode XVII

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 proxy)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #23]

Jul 3, 2006 - 02:46 AM
No MP3 for you... sucker!!
Is it just me, or is it my luck? My last MP3 player broke and all I can do with it now is throw it away. I decided to buy a new one and I did. You can see it few entry earlier. I bought it on Internet auction like eBay but Polish. I send the cash through Internet bank at 26, it should be there next day but they clamed that it was there at 28 and package will arrive till Friday. We have monday and still no package had arrived.

I'm pissed and furious. I think I'll just get in a car and drive all the way (half of Poland) to them and do what I have to do to get my stuff. I'm calling them all the time but no one pick up the phone. If package will not be here today I'll just call Allegro and they will be banned permanently plus Allegro will give me back part of the cash I lost.

EDIT:
Ok just called them. They say that they got cash on 28th and couldnt send the packade on that day (WHY?) and will send it today and it will arrive tomorrow... will see.

Currently Playing: Guild Wars Prophecies (PC), Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria (PS2)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (8 proxy)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #22]

Jun 30, 2006 - 02:36 AM
» Mysteries title?
ギルド ウォーズ

First of all I just wonder how many of you got here just to see what's hiding under this Mysteries title? For those who can't wait to know its Japanese name for Guild Wars.

Last few days ware filled with GW as much as they could. My Dark Lady Armida is already Lv.11 and in new guild (Yeah Bye Bye [DSB]), since NO ONE from GFF was online to play with me and most of them are on American Server anyway. Armida is Warrior/Ranger class using sword skills.

I just try to have fun witch the game so I don't use runner and stuff like that. I want to penetrate every place in the game =D.

My new guild is called "Guardians of the Darks Star" [GDS], they have like 20 members and still rising. We're in alliance with other 6 guilds that are quite well know in GW. Soon we want to buy a town for alliance cause we already have our own island and all NPC's in it. I just love this game and can't stop playing.

Hope to see someone of you guys in game so we can mob a little =)

Currently Playing: Guild Wars Prophecies (PC), Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria (PS2)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 proxy)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #21]

Jun 28, 2006 - 03:43 AM
» Missed Final Fantasy XII ending...
Since it's only 3 months till US release of Final Fantasy XII I decided to left most of the fun with final Mob Hunts for English version. With ~Lv.70 for all characters just decided to visit final destination in game witch is bahamut's sky fortress.

Slashing every enemy doing 5-6k DMG to everyone only with haste on I ran in to few boss battles but nothing that could hold me for more then 3 min on Auto-Pilot (Gambit ON). Here we go one is down, another to, then 2nd form. I was getting sleepy but *slap* and we're back in action. Here comes the final boss, man they sure mad a lot of special effects for him.

Fight was quite easy... hit, heal, haste, hit... etc. I didn't even touch the pad.

5 min later...

Yey un affective to psychical attacks... BANG!! 21 Hit Mist attack... 0 DMG... LoL!!?? Ok I can start hitting him again.

5 min later...

Yey!! His down!! Finally after 100h of gameplay I can see ending!! *watching* Suddenly mother call me to come to her quick so I ran and ask

B4: WTF?
Mother: I was calling out Internet administrator to ask about password to out phone line bills through Internet and he will tell you how to access the page.
B4: DoH!!

*talking*.... *listening* *listening* *listening* *listening*... "Ok ok I get it bye bye !!". I ran to my room and what I see? Ending Credits... Well it was fun to play 100h and miss last part of ending.

It's always like that. Every time I have something important to see or do they want something from me.

Currently Playing: Angela Aki - [Final Fantasy XII Original Soundtrack] Kiss Me Good-Bye

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #20]

Jun 27, 2006 - 02:59 AM
» Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria Vs Final Fantasy XII~!!
Ok I'll try to tell you how I feel about both titles. I love FF series and I love VP as well was playing both on PSX so I will honest with my opinion about them.

Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria - Playtime: 1.5h
Final Fantasy XII - Playtime: 95h

Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria Vs Final Fantasy XII

Sound: 9/10
(Sound is very good in both games!! As for FF XII some sounds are old and some are new same thing is in VP2:S. Can't say more after 1,5h but till now I can say it's great!!)

Music: 9/10
(Same here didn't heard much but for now it's great!! I think that FF XII OST is well known to you all so nothing to say about it. As for additional info VP2:S will have 4 OST's released in JAP)

Graphics: 10/10
(Can't say for sure... it's damn awesome!! Love it but is it same? No it's not the same and that's why I can't say for sure. As far as I can tell is that both games have best graphic that was developed on PS2 from the very
beginning.)

Battles system: 10/9+
(In VP2:S it's quite weird sometimes it's damn fast and sometimes slow I think you can set battle speed at options. You can chose witch one to attack on full 3D field and if you will find and kill the leader rest of monsters in running. Rest of it is the same as it was in VP on PSX. You can As for FF XII we all know that they used system from FF XI and it's awesome to!!)

Voice work: 10/10
(I love both FF XII and VP2:S Voice Work hope it will be the same in US version)

More info coming soon as fast as I get my hands on some translations.

Currently Playing: Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria & Final Fantasy XII

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 proxy)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #19]

Jun 26, 2006 - 03:41 PM
» Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria - Day 1
OMG!! I'm after 1,5 h or playing and my first dungeon and boss fight. Have to say that 2D moving brings back memories.

As for the graphic if FF XII get 10/10 then this one can get 9,5/10 I just love the style and design of dungeons and towns.

Battle system got almost totally rebuild and now it's full 3D field where we can chose witch one to fight and from witch side we want to attack him (useful while first boss).

Music is just awesome!! I'm now scanning my DVD with CMP2 in search for media files and if I will find anything I'll be sure to rip it. For now I can give it 8/10.

US will get it at September 2006 so it's like 4 months. I think I can't wait that long and start to look for translations like I did with FF XII!! Bring it on!!

Currently Playing: Aphrodite - [Aphrodite CD1] Spice (Even Spicier)

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #18]

Jun 26, 2006 - 05:13 AM
» Double pleasure!!
How lucky I am? My mother just called telling me that Guild Wars and Guild Wars Faction just came and are laying on my desk at home (I'm at work right now).

Finally I'll be able to play with you guys! Oh boy I can't wait to play on my own account at last! Ok ok calm down...

Another thing is that not long ago my MP3 just fucked up after unplugging it from PS2 after save transfer. Fuck that I lost most of my completed game saves but I lost 40$ that I spend on player.

Today father told me that I can pick one and he will pay for it since I just finished my school. I just picked one will order it tomorrow and will get in next day. Here is how it look:

Hope it will work longer then last one =) This one have 24 month of free service.

1.5h left till I get back home =D GW here I come!!

Currently Playing: Hayato Matsuo - [Final Fantasy XII] - The Forgotten Capital

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #17]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
B4-Hunter's Journal