Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
B4-Hunter's Journal

Journal Banner
"Design your future, design yourself!"

B4-Hunter's Journal Statistics
View B4-Hunter's profile
Entries 28 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 2 entries are private (7.14% of total)
Views 10555
Replies B4-Hunter has made 98 comments [view stats]
Comments 117 comments (4.18 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 4 props given to B4-Hunter [who be proppin?]
Buddies 15 buddies
Relation You are not B4-Hunter's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Jun 24, 2006 - 04:49 PM
Kill my brother...!!
What would you do when you are waiting for important package and you need to buy something in shop. You tell your brother that postman can came.

When you get back he say that there was postman but he told him that I'm not there and can't get the package. He told him to come back later (on Saturday...).

Why did he sign for me that he took the package? Is he so stupid that he didn't though about it?

That's how I have to wait for my Guild Wars and Guild Wars Factions till monday =(

Currently Playing: Aphrodite & Beverley Knight - [Overdrive] Sometimes

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 proxy)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #16]

Jun 23, 2006 - 05:12 AM
It's coming!!
Yey!! After making site for client and getting 100$ for it I can finally buy my self Guild Wars and Guild Wars Factions.
I was looking for double to buy them both for lower price but can't find it anywhere =( Only thing I found was Collection Edition of Fractions only that including:

Set it self cost 80$ so same like both GW and GWF. I can get it for 63$ after discount.

Thanks to my friend I can use discount and get GW + GWF for 65$ and save up to 15$ =). It will arrive at monday. Cant wait =D.

It was a hard chose to pick GWF box =P So I chose Assassin box like most of players do =).

Till then I'll just finish FF XII =P

Currently Playing: Hitoshi Sakimoto - [Final Fantasy XII Soundtrack] Dark Night

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 proxy)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #15]

Jun 14, 2006 - 03:46 AM
Ergo Proxy - Fan Site (Choco Ver.)
Welcome to my beta thread for my fan site about Ergo Proxy one of the best Anime this season. Site is still young. Just finished working on code and design.

I can do it all by my self or anyone that is willing to help can lend me a hand and pick one of submenu to make or help making.

I build this site mostly to inform fans about new releases and provide you with any possible information about Ergo Proxy. As you can see in menu we have: news, story, character, episode, media, bonus, notes and credits.

News:
- Works just like all the other news, provide you with latest info about Ergo Proxy. Could use some help with it if anyone would like to be the newsman =D.

Story:
- For now as you can see it's just simple text about Ergo Proxy and what it is. Info about release and anime it self. Don't know if we need anything else there. Any ideas?

Character:
- Main and one of the most important part of the site. All Ergo Proxy fans want to know a little about all character. I'm thinking about basic information but maybe people that already are into Ergo Proxy want to know more so spoiler marker about be cool including more info about them. Need help with this one.

Episode:
- Each episode will get his own little banner with picture from title screen. Then info about full title, short title, release date and a little info about it without spoilers. I think I can handle that by my self but it someone is willing to help just post here =).

Media:
- Media will contain information about latest DVD releases (we have 2 for now), original soundtrack releases and link to it (think about hosting it somewhere), wallpapers, screen shots... any other ideas?

Bonus:
- To say the true I don't even know what to put here so I'm just waiting for ideas =)

Notes:
- It will contain Notes from all episodes made by [Shinsen-Subs] plus if I find something interesting I'll make additional notes for other episodes or Ergo Proxy.

Credits:
- You can call it hale of fame where (if you help with the site) will be your name and info what did you do or what is your task on website. From my experience if site will be popular you can wait for quite a lot of email with questions about Ergo Proxy just like I got about Resident Evil on my last site =D.

Site is in "Work in Progress" mode so we still can change few things. Now the most important thing, URL: ERGO PROXY - FAN SITE
I know that server is quite slow but it's just temporary I hope =) Shame that almost all domains are already taken... it will be hard to find free one.

So let's get to work shall we?

P.S
Need someone to fix my poor English... gramer check news and website.

Currently Playing: BACK-ON - [Chain] Chain

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 proxy)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #14]

Jun 12, 2006 - 03:33 AM
Can't sell stolen car? Find the owner!!
As I was saying before in company I was one of 3 trucks was stolen. It was five days ago. After we did all we could truck was no where to be found. Then one day someone called my boss and told him what he have to do to get the car back.

We already know that it's to hard to sell car like this in short period of time and keeping it longer only makes the danger higher. So I think they decided to get some cash for it and give it back.

I don't think when boss will be here and tell me what happened but I'm really curious about what is he going to do. I told him to hire head hunter!

Anyway back to work, it's what I should be doing here right =D?

Currently Playing: VA - [Andy C Nightlife 3] Andy C Nightlife 3

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 proxy)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #13]

Jun 11, 2006 - 04:07 PM
Ergo Proxy Layout - Rate It!!
As I was saying earlier I'm making EP Fan Site. Every fan site need well design layout so it will gather more people. Today I had a lot of free time so I decided to make one:

Please rate it and tell me what do you like and what do you don't like about it.

Currently Playing: Rei Kondoh - [Okami Original Soundtrack] The Emperor of Eternal Darkne

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (10 proxy)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #12]

Jun 10, 2006 - 05:11 PM
New MSN ID
Finally after 5 years of using old MSN ID Tag hunterpoland I decided to change it to more proper for that you all know and like: b4-hunter.

If you don’t have me on your MSN and want to add me just use b4-hunter@o2.pl email address and enter some info about your self so I’ll be sure not to block you! I’m still waiting for some of your acceptations on my new ID but I’ll should get them soon.

Finally my list is just as it should be from the very first time.

Currently Playing: Hiroshi Yamaguchi - [Okami Original Soundtrack] Promise

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 proxy)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #11]

Jun 7, 2006 - 05:40 PM
Who stole my ride…? BIG truck disappear…
Who stole my ride…?

Today was another quite boring day at work. Nothing was different from the other days… or maybe some stupid girl trying to send a fax on normal phone line like 20 times in a row but never mind her =P.

I was doing what I have to do when suddenly one of our company drivers enter our office and ask: Where is my car? Question was quite stupid cause who could took it if only he have keys and no one was here from yesterday. Friend of mine from work grabbed phone and start calling all the others asking if they know where the car is. No one know anything.

Driver was shocked saying over and over: stole my ride!! stole my ride!! The problem is that place where our company is located is have fence all over the place and gate with a guard and two dogs… it wasn’t normal small car but it was truck quite a big one with freezer. It took more then 30 min to start it and get it working and ready to go. No one saw anything or heard… LoL!!

Truck disappeared last night and no one know when or how. Gate was closed, guard don’t know anything and company lost 4000$... if police will not find it I think that we can say bye bye to our jobs and Hatrexim will be closed. More info coming tomorrow about the car that disappear… LoL!!

Currently Playing: Jeremy Soule - [Guild Wars: Factions] Guild Wars Factions Them

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (11 proxy)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #10]

Jun 7, 2006 - 07:51 AM
Ergo Proxy Fan Site...?
Ehh it’s always like that. If I like something for quite a while and cant get it out of my head sometimes I just get an idea of making a fan site. It’s sort of gratitude to creators for making such a good game or anime or anything else.

Last time I was going to make something like this was after getting FF XII. I just gave up on layout cause I was not satisfied with it and making a fan site about such a complicated game with many secrets and stuff is hard for one person. I manage to finish my site about Shadow of the Colossus in two languages all by my self. English isn’t completed cause of lack of time but soon I’ll finish it to. You can check it on: www.secret-garden.xt.pl.

From few days one idea cross my mind about making fan site of Ergo Proxy, with all information about episodes, fan sub teams, difficult and hard to understand words. It would be nice for other fans like me and could help more people see how great EP is. Soon come my last exam and then I’ll have some more free time to sit and make layout and code for it.

I hope that everything goes fine and site will be created. But then… how to tell people about it? How will they know that something like this exist?

Currently Playing: Jeremy Soule - [Guild Wars: Factions] Luxon Theme

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 proxy)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #9]

Jun 6, 2006 - 03:13 AM
MMORPG Mania?
Last few days I just sit and think about some interesting MMORPG that I can start playing. I'm quite in it since they first one that was Ragnarok Online for quite a time and then Lineage 2 since Closed Beta and all further Chronicles till C4.

I was even playing WoW on official server for some time with dark elf but my brother stopped paying for it so I just give it away. Besides there is no good private server for WoW so I have to pay for an account on official or find another game.

All the other free MMORPG's are quite boring or to simple. I'm thinking about getting back to L2 for some time but I already got everything I could in it so it isn't the happiest idea for me.

I didn't heard much about Guild Wars and I know that you only have to pay for the game and no month fee is required. I don't know much about it that's why I still thing about it.

There is another problem, after I start downloading new episodes of Anime my HDD is almost full and games like L2 C4 need around 7.5GB of free space and on 40GB HDD it's quite a hard thing to make.

I need to chose something or find something that will up to early morning hours not allowing me to go to bed. I miss it since L2 times =( any ideas?

Currently Playing: PS2: Fina; Fantasy XII, Time Splitters 3: FP, Hitman: Blood Money

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 proxy)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #8]

Mar 21, 2006 - 10:01 AM
Final Fantasy XII Translation
Today I’ll finally get my translation printed. It’s quite annoying to go to another room just to see on your PC what was just said in game. There are 43 pages in total + all items, skills, magic, gamble etc. translations. It’s basic set for every hardcore RPG fan.

Can’t wait for rest of translation because I think that I’ll soon need it for further understating of game plot. Most of the item names I just remember cause of my photographic memory so it’s quite easy to find what I need.

At work I was quite bored so I decided to write play test of it for game magazine I work at (www.onlygames.pl). Now I’m thinking about making a site about FF XII including all best translations of it but for Polish players only. Jumping form the bottom in huge twister of English sites about it would be impossible.

It’s time for me to get back to my big black box and it’s not Xbox you maniacs!

Few useful sites:
Final Fantasy XII Translation Wiki!
Final Fantasy XII PS2 FAQ: Text Translation
Final Fantasy XII - Matsuno Curse

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XII (JAP/NTSC)

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #7]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
B4-Hunter's Journal