Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Kyndig's Journal

Journal Banner

Kyndig's Journal Statistics
View Kyndig's profile
Entries 36 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 12625
Replies Kyndig has made 696 comments [view stats]
Comments 108 comments (3 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 37 props given to Kyndig [who be proppin?]
Buddies 2 buddies
Relation You are not Kyndig's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Apr 15, 2011 - 08:49 PM
I now own a....

Vintage.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [13] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (9 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #36]

Mar 30, 2011 - 09:46 PM
Hobo With A Shotgun
YouTube Video

Looks amusing.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #35]

Dec 30, 2010 - 03:43 PM
New Comics
I received some amazon GC's for Chritsmas, so I took the opportunity to catch up on some comics. For those of you that read them, I hope you find my excellent taste to be inspiring.

Gravel Volumes 1 and 2 by Warren Ellis

Planetary Volumes 3 and 4 by Warren Ellis

Aetheric Mechanics by Warren Ellis

Ignition City by Warren Ellis

The League of Extraordinary Gentleman 1910 by Alan Moore

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #34]

Dec 14, 2010 - 12:19 AM
The Assassination of Yogi Bear
YouTube Video

Kudos to Philia for sending this my way.

Currently Playing: Florence And The Machine - Dog Days Are Over

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [5] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #33]

Dec 11, 2010 - 03:03 PM
Goodnight Dune

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [8] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #32]

Nov 28, 2010 - 07:21 PM
Creepy Santa
Kind of. Sort of.

He's watching me.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #31]

Aug 7, 2010 - 06:03 PM
Double Rainbow
This could only have been sweeter if Yellowstone had erupted right at the end.

YouTube Video

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #30]

May 7, 2010 - 09:28 PM
Something Strange
YouTube Video

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #29]

Dec 26, 2009 - 10:16 PM
Invincible Vol. 10: Who's the Boss?
I am very concerned, Mark's little brother may very well be evil.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #28]

Nov 16, 2009 - 10:51 AM
Inneficiency
I'm in the kitchen this morning making a batch of chicken-avocado-rice salad and the someone rings the doorbell. My first thought that it is the crazy guy I let mow my lawn a couple months ago but no, it is the mail lady. "Did you return several crates of priority mail boxes to the post office lobby?" I am mildly confused by this question, but Ah! My roommate, Fred, did indeed order a silly amount of priority mail boxes by mistake. Since I've been selling a large quantity on ebay of late this would not normally be a problem, but they were all media boxes which are weird and small. "My roommate may have." I responded, unwilling to admit guilt. "Is he here?" she pressed impatiently. "In the shower, why?" I grumbled, now resenting that I had bothered to get up this morning. "My supervisor wants to know, because we have to mail them back." "Don't you use them?" I cried, outraged at this wasteful use of my tax dollars. "Well....yes" she hedged, unwilling to meet my piercing gaze. "But, they have to sent back to the branch they came from." "That seems inefficient" I stated calmly, having regained the upper hand. "I know huh." she chirped, happy to have found a common enemy. "Well, it's the government I suppose" I conceded. "Well, have a nice day." And she walked off having not really gotten an answer; defeated.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #27]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Kyndig's Journal