Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Kyndig's Journal

Journal Banner

Kyndig's Journal Statistics
View Kyndig's profile
Entries 36 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 12659
Replies Kyndig has made 696 comments [view last 20]
Comments 108 comments (3 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 37 props given to Kyndig [who be proppin]
Buddies 2 buddies
Relation You are not Kyndig's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal Entry [Viewing All Entries]
Apr 15, 2011 - 08:49 PM
I now own a....

Vintage.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [13] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (9 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #36]

Mar 30, 2011 - 09:46 PM
Hobo With A Shotgun
YouTube Video

Looks amusing.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #35]

Dec 30, 2010 - 03:43 PM
New Comics
I received some amazon GC's for Chritsmas, so I took the opportunity to catch up on some comics. For those of you that read them, I hope you find my excellent taste to be inspiring.

Gravel Volumes 1 and 2 by Warren Ellis

Planetary Volumes 3 and 4 by Warren Ellis

Aetheric Mechanics by Warren Ellis

Ignition City by Warren Ellis

The League of Extraordinary Gentleman 1910 by Alan Moore

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #34]

Dec 14, 2010 - 12:19 AM
The Assassination of Yogi Bear
YouTube Video

Kudos to Philia for sending this my way.

Currently Playing: Florence And The Machine - Dog Days Are Over

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [5] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #33]

Dec 11, 2010 - 03:03 PM
Goodnight Dune

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [8] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #32]

Nov 28, 2010 - 07:21 PM
Creepy Santa
Kind of. Sort of.

He's watching me.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #31]

Aug 7, 2010 - 06:03 PM
Double Rainbow
This could only have been sweeter if Yellowstone had erupted right at the end.

YouTube Video

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #30]

May 7, 2010 - 09:28 PM
Something Strange
YouTube Video

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #29]

Dec 26, 2009 - 10:16 PM
Invincible Vol. 10: Who's the Boss?
I am very concerned, Mark's little brother may very well be evil.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #28]

Nov 16, 2009 - 10:51 AM
Inneficiency
I'm in the kitchen this morning making a batch of chicken-avocado-rice salad and the someone rings the doorbell. My first thought that it is the crazy guy I let mow my lawn a couple months ago but no, it is the mail lady. "Did you return several crates of priority mail boxes to the post office lobby?" I am mildly confused by this question, but Ah! My roommate, Fred, did indeed order a silly amount of priority mail boxes by mistake. Since I've been selling a large quantity on ebay of late this would not normally be a problem, but they were all media boxes which are weird and small. "My roommate may have." I responded, unwilling to admit guilt. "Is he here?" she pressed impatiently. "In the shower, why?" I grumbled, now resenting that I had bothered to get up this morning. "My supervisor wants to know, because we have to mail them back." "Don't you use them?" I cried, outraged at this wasteful use of my tax dollars. "Well....yes" she hedged, unwilling to meet my piercing gaze. "But, they have to sent back to the branch they came from." "That seems inefficient" I stated calmly, having regained the upper hand. "I know huh." she chirped, happy to have found a common enemy. "Well, it's the government I suppose" I conceded. "Well, have a nice day." And she walked off having not really gotten an answer; defeated.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #27]

Jun 17, 2009 - 08:27 PM
The Real Dangers of Mixing Different Types of Alcohol
Ambivalent

Currently Playing: Nothing?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [3] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #26]

Apr 18, 2009 - 05:30 PM
A strange painting.

Something I picked up at work today. It speaks to me, I'm just not sure what it is saying.

Currently Playing: Bright Eyes - I Must Belong Somewhere

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #25]

Apr 13, 2009 - 07:11 AM
Contact
Yesterday at the Flea Market I picked the the hardcover edition of Contact by Carl Sagan. I really, really like the movie, which makes me somewhat hesitant to read the book since it may lessen my appreciation for the movie.

On another note, there was also some Stephen R. Delaney books that the guy had that I was thinking about getting, but I chickened out. I remember back in middle school when I was renting everything from the library there was this clump of Delaney books that always drew my eye. They were all the same shade of green, had strange titles, and none of them had descriptions on the back. This one was no exception. I flipped through it and the writing was pretty heavy stuff. 60s drug fueled social commentary dressed up in scifi.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #24]

Mar 12, 2009 - 10:41 PM
Johnny, cock thy beaver!
Regal
So I'm driving with my mother in the car and I am listening to some classical music on the local NPR station and I hear "And that was Johnny, cock thy beaver". Now I don't really consider myself a crude person but man, that's just too funny. My mom thought it was pretty funny too but, bless her heart, most likely not for the same reason.

http://www.classicsonline.com/catalo...spx?pid=445793

And now I will probably buy the cd. I have a weakness for chamber music.

Currently Playing: Ingrid Michaelson-You and I

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #23]

Mar 5, 2009 - 04:56 PM
Priceless....or maybe $25
Thrifty
So I am outside collecting money at my Flea Market today and I a come across a set of three tins that I think my mom will like. The kind that fit inside each other, stack, or whatever.

I ask the guy how much and he says eight bucks. I repeat this back to him throwing in a slight tinge of indignation. To which he replies "For you, five bucks." This I can live with. The lady next to him pipes up "Those are real old. I've had a set for twenty years. They're priceless really. Though if I did sell them I'd ask twenty dollars for them." I just nodded and smiled.

Currently Playing: Paint it Black

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #22]

Feb 26, 2009 - 11:37 AM
Girl Genius
Girl Genius

A comic for those that like comics. Don't be shy, it's free.

Currently Playing: Grass Roots - Midnight Confessions

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #21]

Jan 14, 2009 - 11:25 AM
Parrot Cookie Jar
Parrot Cookie Jar

Get it while the the gettin' is good. Daddy needs a new.....something or other.

Currently Playing: Everyday People

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #20]

Dec 14, 2008 - 09:27 PM
I'm Accustomed to a Smooth Ride
Response to: The book of love is long and boring by nadienne

Than in time passing on...
Here's to the gods and their seats on high!
Sing news with the passion of the pistol,
There are angels on my shoulder.

The world is a vampire sent to drain,
There's the moon asking to stay,
Hello darkness my old friend,
On a Sunday I'll think it through.

I've got a cupboard with cans of food,
Sometimes in our lives we all have pain,
The longest time away,
Tell me something that I know!

And if it's true baby I'm the one in love with you
I saw my problems and I'll see the light,
Come to you across the divide,
If I don't say this know I will surely break.

My world it moves so fast today,
The first star I see may not be a star,
Somewhere over the rainbow way up high,
Have you seen the bright lily grow?

Currently Playing: Sandra Dee

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #19]

Jul 2, 2008 - 04:29 PM
Hancock *SPOILERS*
I have to wonder if Hollywood is capable of impressing me anymore. It seems every time that I get excited about a movie of late, it is just a prelude to disappointment. I really liked the trailer for Hancock and while I was not bursting with excitement, my expectations were pretty high. And yeah, it's Will Smith that we are talking about here, who is the King of really cool trailers for so-so movies. Anyways, I was loving it until Charleze(?) Theron chucked him through the wall. Pretty much down hill from there. The rest of the movie was a severely anti-climactic mess that left me with a bitter taste in my mouth.

I suppose that the worst part about it was that I walked away with such an acute sense of what could have been. At 90 minutes it felt like the movie was unfinished and rushed to the point where the finished product may not have resembled what they initially set out to make. Oh well.

Currently Playing: Pure Imagination-Smoking Popes

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (8 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #18]

Jun 25, 2008 - 01:15 PM
New books and good deals.
I seem to be not able to stop buying books of late. To be fair I have been reading more in the last couple of months than I have been in quite some time, but it's not look I don't have plenty of books that I have not read. Anyways, here's a list of what I have picked up in the past month or so, some may appreciate my admirable taste.

The Elysium Commission and Natural Ordermage by L.E. Modesitt Jr.
The Tree of Swords and Jewels by C.J. Cherryh
Chindi and Odyssey by Jack McDevitt
Angela's Ashes by Frank McCourt
All the Pretty Horses by Cormac McCarthy
The Better Part of Valor by Tanya Huff
Interfaces edited by Ursula K. Le Guin
The Nebula Awars vol.18 edited by Robert Silverburg
The Wilding by C.S. Friedman
In the Courts of the Crimson Kings by S.M. Stirling
Elegy for a Lost Star by Elizabeth Haydon
Sorcery Rising by Jude Fisher

I was not initially going to get Sorcery Rising, I was only looking at it because it was marked down from $25 to $5.97, but I happened to look at the back cover and it had good reviews from Clive Barker, Anne McCaffrey, and Janny Wurts. All good authors.

I will probably be sending some of these to my friend Mike when I finish reading them, namely the Modesitt books and the short stories edited by Le Guin, since I am fairly certain that he will like them.

Four of the books I got at the bargain book section of Books A Million. You really can't beat four harkcovers for $25. Even the used bookstore only takes half off of the cover price. But, that's all that Books A Million is good for, their selection of new books leaves much to be desired.

Currently Playing: Pure Imagination-Smoking Popes

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #16]

Jun 23, 2008 - 12:47 PM
Stop Signs
Oh you people and your misplaced courtesy. If you arrive at the stop sign before me please just go first, that's how it works. Your desire be nice is neither wanted nor productive. So just go......I'll be much happier. Thank you.

Currently Playing: Joni Mitchell - One Week Last Summer

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #15]

Jun 19, 2008 - 12:20 PM
Besmirched
This is something that a vendor at the flea market that I manage posted on their website.

Quote:
Friday June 13, 2008 - To Our Loyal Customers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Due to the negligence of the management of Happy's and the fear of healthy competition, The Magickal Web is moving our operation to our website until I permanent home is ready to move into. There have been circumstances that have made it impossible for our staff to be here at the hours posted, such as the air conditioning going out and the Management here dragging their feet to get it fixed. I am not going to jeopardize my health for any reason. And the temperatures in our store reached almost 90 degrees last Saturday and we are told it is going to be a longer than acceptable time before it is fixed.

Also there are other vendors who complain when we sell items pertaining to our religion, which is prejudicial. But, it is ok for them to sell them but they are not Pagan. I guess they are afraid of losing customers to us which they already have. These people whined to Management and thought they would cause problems for us. But, until we close these doors to prepare for our new doors to open, we will continue to sell the same quality merchandise you have grown accustomed to buying from us. They will NOT drag us down. We have asked them to stay out of our store as we do not need their negative influences darkening our doors.

Our new web address is www.themagickalweb.com. We will have every item in the store on there and we will offer delivery for the customers who wish not to pay for shipping within a reasonable area. Our doors here will not close until July 1, 2008 but we will begin taking orders on our site the week of June 16th. If that changes, we will post it on the site. But, that is our projected date.

We appreciate each of you for your continued support and hope you will continue to shop from us on our website. We will do everything possible to make this transition as easy as possible for you, which is why we are giving you extended notice of this change.

Goddess Bless each and everyone of you!
This lady is a fool. The only thing that I told her not to sell was the Liquid Blue brand football t-shirts that the guy across the hall from her already sells. I was not aware that they had anything to do with her religion

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #14]

Jun 15, 2008 - 04:26 PM
Found Today
Cleaning up outside today at work I found a seemingly new large paperback edition of Seabiscut, which my roommate will probably enjoy. I also came across a moderately large box brimming over with hundreds of small envelopes, individually labeled, and filled with different colored thread still in their packaging. Other than that, I purchased some VHS cassettes for my mother: Groundhog's Day, Hoojers, The Majestic, and Shawshank Redemption.

Today was moderately hot but miserably humid. Not the most ideal weather to be laboring in.

Currently Playing: I Ran - A Flock of Seagulls

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #13]

Jun 11, 2008 - 02:52 PM
Chrono Symphonic
http://chrono.ocremix.org/

Through pure chance I found this site today. Some of you may find it as amazing as I do.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (9 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #12]

Nov 11, 2007 - 11:59 AM
We have a Winner!
So I get this PM:

Quote:
Sorry for PMing out of the blue. Here's the thing.

I wrote a book with a friend of mine. My boyfriend keeps saying it sucks. I think he's just jealous tho.

He spends a lot of time on these boards, so I told him I'm going to pick a random person here, and ask them, and we ended up betting on it.

So go to http://books.zenofeller.com/asylum/a...hapter1_b.html and make the call. Does it suck?
So I momentarily transform into a free-floating cloud of benevolence and decide to to give it a little looksie. What the hey, right? BUT, when I go to respond I get this:

Quote:
PearlJane has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.
Right. Thanks.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #10]

Aug 10, 2007 - 09:02 AM
The Curse of the LeftHanded
Should I ever visit the middle-east and offer my dominant hand in friendship to the local denizens, they would all be offended since there no toilet paper in the desert and they all wipe with the left. And if I'm writing with some fancy schmancy pen I have a tendency to smudge a bit, cause I push instead of pull.

Currently Playing: Dan Fogelberg - Same Old Lang Syne

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #9]

Jun 21, 2007 - 10:50 AM
Poor Boy.
So I'm at work yesterday and we are getting up for our first break and the guy in front of me makes a comment about having to go the bathroom really bad and I say "You're teeth floating yet?" and he laughs but I don't really think he thought it was funny. For some reason my comment made me think about the movie Amadeus, about the life and times of Mozart but for some reason I was initially thinking Beethoven. So I said "You ever seen the movie Amadeus?" He declines so I clarify, albeit incorrectly,: "It's about Beethoven." My train of thought here being that in the end he died of some disease where your urine gets into your bloodstream or something. But this was completely derailed when he said "Beethoven? Oh, you mean the dog? I think I saw that." In my innocence I gently reminded him "Oh no, not the dog, the composer. But I think I'm getting this wrong. It was Mozart. Amadeus Mozart and Ludwig Von Beethoven." He just stared at me blankly at which point I realized he had absolutely no idea who I was talking about. I was filled with sadness and let it drop.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #8]

May 13, 2007 - 12:37 AM
FFXI
My friend Nick convinced me to reactivate my account on FFXI. I finished some insane update and was logging off after toying around with my character fo a bit, getting a feel for the game again. As I am signing out I notice the chat option on my Playonline dashboard and decide to check it out. Here is a list of all the rooms currently active for FFXI.

14f_with_dog_interest
17m.seeks.wetf.anyRP
18M.sks.F18+slave.longterm
Dot.hack.roots.mature.RP
M.sks.F.w/cam
M.sks.F.mithra.w/???.??????
M.sks.Mithra.????
Mithra.DG.sks.F
Sexy.Room.Girls.Only(Lesbians)
cuddles
elv.m.sks.mithra.dg.master
females_por_favor
hung,dg.sks.F.mistress
n_n
secretroom

I'm going to bed now.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #7]

May 12, 2007 - 01:00 AM
Lackluster.
Tired
While taking my usual short-cut through the ghetto on my way home today I chanced across a group of children leading a group of Llamas down the sidewalk outside some sort of children's center. While interesting it was not itself too odd, since I can recall several occasions from my own youth in which I was subjected to llamas at similar institutions. What I did notice was that no one else was looking. Every person driving past me on the other side of the street cruised past with nary a glance at the small procession. I find it peculiar that in these peoples minds such a thing as llamas did not warrant even the most cursory of glances. Their loss I suppose.

Currently Playing: Sore Ga Ai Desou

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #6]

Nov 19, 2006 - 08:34 PM
Back To A Reason (Part II)
:fishing:
It's like the Christmas Rock Balad the Meatloaf never wrote. I'm not sure in what context TSO performs it, but it's a damn good song.

Download here: Got to Get Back to a Reason

I'm trying to IM Coeccias but he's not responding, that bastard. Probably taking a shower or something. Damn his small, shiny hands.

I was looking at Lehah's DVD collection the other day. While I like a lot of the things that he does, he seems like the type whom if you were to discuss your favourite X-File episodes with it would end up being a discussion about what his favourite episodes are and why you're a brainwashed deadbeat piece of shit for liking the ones that you do.

My roommate refuses to watch Sympathy For Mr. Vengance with me. citing a lingering trauma from watching Old Boy as the primary reason. I guess I'll be going it alone.

Currently Playing: God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #5]

Jul 30, 2006 - 06:46 PM
Sigh.
I need a frontier.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #4]

Jul 23, 2006 - 09:04 PM
Don't let her near the water supply!!

She'll kill us all given half the chance.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

Jul 5, 2006 - 11:43 PM
McDonalds makes my ass burn.
:radioactive:
Otherwise known as How President Bush Ruined My Lunch.

I suppose that one can expect nothing less when you go from eating nothing but various concoctions consisting mainly of brown rice to having McDonalds twice in a fairly short period of time. The indignation of my digestive track is an insidious thing.

At my job, getting a table by yourself with the days comics and some CNN in background is about as good as it gets when it comes to lunch. Damn the President for taking that away from me. I don't even know why I bother to read the comics anymore, cause we all know they suck these days(with a few exceptions), with my attention drifing between Fuzzy Acres(which may or may not actually be a comic) and the whole North Korea thing, which is entertainment at it's finest. Suddenly I am being bombarded with a fireside chat starring President Bush, the President(?) of Jordan, and the press of course. I tried my damndest to ignore it, but everytime President Bush mispronounced a word my fingers involuntarily clenched, obscuring the comic I was attempting to concentrate on. Damn him for shaming us all.

Currently Playing: A VIOLIN

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Jun 27, 2006 - 12:11 AM
Do not take that name in vain.
Despite the prominence of religion in our society, it seems suprisingly easy to go through one's daily life for such long periods of time without it ever rearing it's ugly head. On the same note, it's amazing how long you can be friends with someone without ever knowing what religion they are.

I suppose that being from California has something to do with my outlook on such things. It seems that the more malls, movie theatres, and coffe shops you have, the less people feel the need for God.

Through my friend at work, a much more friendly person than I, I have lately been hanging out with a married couple from work who are about the same age as us. It started out as doubles matches in tennis but now we hang out with them pretty much all day about once a week. They are extremely nice people and very devout Christians. Suddenly discussions about the war in Iraq and President Bush have taken on a completely new and previously unconsidered dimension. That dimension being God. To go about you daily life, taking if imformation, coming to conclusions, and through all of that filtering the whole of it through God is a completely foreign concept to me and one that I had never even considered until I met these people. I suppose it is probably not as strange as I consider it to be, but I don't think that I will ever be completely comfortable around it.

To top it all off my friend is now going to Church with them, for reasons that are total bullshit.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Kyndig's Journal