Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Dekoa's Journal

Journal Banner
Intelligence is nothing more than discussing things with others. Limitless wisdom comes from this. Humanity is done for the sake of others, simply comparing oneself with them and putting them in the fore. Courage is getting one's teeth; it is simplly doing that and pushing ahead, paying no attention to the circumstances.

Dekoa's Journal Statistics
View Dekoa's profile
Entries 87 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 31776
Replies Dekoa has made 100 comments [view stats]
Comments 232 comments (2.67 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 24 props given to Dekoa [who be proppin?]
Buddies 25 buddies
Relation You are not Dekoa's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Feb 22, 2007 - 11:52 PM
Shepoopi, SHepoopi,
:imaginative:
Originally Posted by Chorus
The One who's hard to get
YOu can tell what musical I watched tonight, if you don't, then Wiki that family guy episode that you remember the song from and you'll find out. It was good. I haven't seen it forever. The Last time I saw it was at a Dinner theatre, still a good show and it was in a Thrust type of theatre. TOnights show was in a typical stage but had a lot better sets. Good show.

My GitS Dvd's should be coming in the mail soon. Hopefully before I go to spring break. I wonder what will happen tomorrow.

Currently Playing: Wonders

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 kabooms)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #37]

Feb 21, 2007 - 11:41 PM
Banning, Rainbows, and myself
hDear!:
Hey, you really can ban yourself from your own journal!

ANyways not to eventful today. However, I did get to see something and get something done that I have been meaning to do.

First off, I would like to say that I saw a magnificent rainbow today. No I'm not gay at all, it's just that you rarely see these things in such a perfect form. I mean, You could see every single shade and color. Plus it was just enough size. Now let me explain the conditions that I saw it in so you know where to look for a rainbow next time.

I walked out on the balcony of the UC (University Center - The center of attention for students at WCU) and I thought the conditions were a little odd. To the right (west), came a stream of sunlight (it was setting) and I could see all the raindrops vividly. On the left (east) was dark and ominous clouds in which you could still see the rain from the sunlight. Now on my left, and a little up. I saw it. So from now on, when you see clear sunlight and it is raining moderate to heavily, then try looking in the opposite direction from the sun.

The other thing that I got done today is that I got some pictures of myself done on my bosses iMac. He was outta the office, and I haven't had much work with macs before, so I tried it out and found the basic web camera software. Thus I got some pictures and e-mailed them to myself. Unfortunately, they are reversed. OH WELL!!!

this picture is just general!

V!!!!!!

Well time to go watch TV now :V

Currently Playing: Family Guy

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 kabooms)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #36]

Feb 20, 2007 - 11:43 PM
You know what??
:P
You know what I haven't seen in a long time? A good ass thunderstom, I'm not talking about the wimpy kind where there is no Lightning. I'm talking about the Good ass thunderstorms that Light up the night sky and you can visibly see thunderbolts hit the ground. I'm talking about the Sonic boom you feel when a Lightning bolt not 3 miles away hit you, EVEN WHEN YOU ARE INSIDE A BUILDING! I miss those. My god, I love the rain and thunderstorms. Everytime I see one, I'm always the first one to go to a secluded room and watch it from a window with one of the windows open slightly so that I can hear the wonderous symphony that blasts my ears with beautiful sound. OH, I want to see a good thunderstorm so BAAAADDD!!!!

Currently Playing: Family Guy

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [4] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 kabooms)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #35]

Feb 20, 2007 - 08:08 PM
Three Cheers for Free shipping!!!
:tiredlyHappy:
Anime Castle has started to provide FREE SHIPPING on in-stock orders over $50. Now I know that alot of Anime people are on these boards so I would just like to make a quickie little comment. They are a damn good store for getting Anime, manga, and other items related to what we love that is online. In fact, I would recommend it to everyone that likes anime because of the ease of their site and the wide array of what they have to offer. Yeah I'm giving some major pimpage to them but so what!

Anyways, I would like to say that I've finally placed the order to finish my Ghost in the Shell Collection. I'm so happy. now I can use that vol 7 DVD that I have had forever (I mean since like Media Play went out of buisiness). The Best thin is that it will be a complete collection. Yay!!!!

Currently Playing: Nothing

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 kabooms)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #34]

Feb 19, 2007 - 01:35 PM
Why am I worthless?
XP
Because I Play to many games and I'm a procrastinator. Plus I need more visual skills. Sure I could program something in Java and have it put up here, but I would prefer HTML or Flash for Web programs and I would much rather have some art classes. One of the good things though is that I've worked alot on my major this year so I don't need to worry about that as much next year (Hell I might even just skip a semester of my Major and just work on my minor in Art).

Still one of the bigger things is that I need more skills. Another skill I could work in is ART. However I believe that I have not the skills nor the tools or the proper procedure to do it. I have some drawings, Some! But not good enough to warrant attention. I've also decided to just use my schools server as my picture server. I don't know how much data I can stuff on it, but I can use a few gigs of space I think (maybe one or two at max, Perfect for pictures).

I have very little skill in music. Let's just say that I have the Musical Ear and other music aligned abilities. I can listen to a song and easily predict what is coming next (that is of course if it isn't Rap or Country). I can also pick out certain sounds and amplify them in my mind. However I have no interest in making music or even in general just modifying it. It's great to have the Musical Ear, because I find many times that I need to discern things in the realm of music. One of the big drawbacks is that normal conversation is kinda hard for me to hear. Maybe because I listen to so much music. Oh Well.

Well thats it for my ranting and Raving. I think it's time to get back to my projects.

Currently Playing: Jethro Tull - Original Masters

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 kabooms)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #33]

Feb 18, 2007 - 02:39 PM
Oi, I hate working alot on Sunday
Let's see here, I have to Go to a group meeting at 3:30 in the library. I also have a project to finish up too. And this all has to happen when My parents just set up the new HDTV System. Great system! Now I go to replace the batteries in my board because it isn't typing right.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 kabooms)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #32]

Feb 16, 2007 - 11:27 PM
Three hour drives are always leisurly when alone
:zzzzzzz:
You get to listen to the music you want cranked up to the max. It's always worth it. I listened to YES and Pink Floyd the Wall (Of course I listened to the whole album silly, what else do you think I did). Good music. I'm also going to accept my first credit card offer from Capitol One. I understand that if I do that, Then I could get suckered into credit card debt, but here is my reasoning.
1) if something pops up and I can't do a thing about it and I need money. I have my emergency supply
2) No annual fee. Yeah, you heard me. I like that because it doesn't cost me anything to hold onto it.

The only bad thing is that it has a 20% APR and a $300 limit. That just means that I can't just pay minimum payments. "If you only make a minimum payment on an initial debt of $200, then you are in debt forever." I found that out with a little math.

Still, it would be nice to have so I don't have to worry bout sudden breakdowns.

Currently Playing: Me- Sounding Tired

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 kabooms)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #31]

Feb 15, 2007 - 11:24 PM
Just got a paycheck!!!
:normal:
Unfortunately I don't think I can get anything!

It was about $200 and half of it needs to go to my savings (at least 450 or more for insurance in May) so that means I have about a hundred to spend. However I have other things that I need and I need to keep 50 on reserve for some food and maybe gas.

I do however have a mighty big list of what I could buy. In case you are wondering, here is a list!.
  • Casio EX-Z60 Digital camera - I found that it is easier to Show people than describe, so I'm gonna get a camera soon so I can take pictures on a whim.
  • 4 GB SD memory card - Mainly as a memory card for my camera, secondary as a transfer data card for my Wii in case I need something. That way I can kill a few birds with a few stones.
  • SanDisk 4 GB Pro Duo Memory Stick - This one is for my PSP, I've tried the HDD version of this and it worked out fine, but it was too fragile. I dropped it once, got it repaired. I got it back and dropped it a week afterwards. So I decided to wait till I get a 4 GB memory stick. A little risk but thats ok. I also need to get the longer lasting battery.
  • Sennheiser EH350 Headphones - I think this will be my main headphones, my earphones crapped out on me. THis is a really low priority.
  • Ghost in the Shell DVD VOL 4-6- I've been needing to finish this series desperately. I've got 1-3 and 7 and I'm almost done with it. YAY!!
  • Paranoia Agent Complete Box Set- WHat can I say, when I first saw the title I thought "WTF why are they all laughing?" Unfortunately it was the last episode so I didn't understand it. I decided to get the box set due to that.
  • Eureka 7 DVD Vol 1 Box Set- Yeah yeah, I know it tis not the box set. But they are out right now. I would like to get the box set because it holds the first volume of the manga as well as a T-shirt and the CD soundtrack.

Yay!!! Time to be the logging off of the journal now.

Currently Playing: Futurama- Worms!!!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 kabooms)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #30]

Feb 14, 2007 - 11:29 PM
Well.... Thats what I get for being extremly lazy.
:tired:
It seems that for me to post info about the games seem ridiculus! SO I've decided to get a digital camera very soon (as soon as my next paycheck goes through and I Decide which one to get). THat way if I see anything interesting or feel the need to update with something, I'll just let the pictures do the talking seeing as how each one of them are very talkative and fill up about 5 pages of text when it's double spaced.

Till then!

Currently Playing: Adult Swim [commercials

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 kabooms)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #29]

Feb 5, 2007 - 12:08 AM
Drifter Dekoa- First Game
Now I can continue with the story.

After Johnson was knocked out, Our friend Mr. Muscle finally killed the last giant (although by mistake). Being the Intelligent person he is, he tried to get medical help for the three of us. unfortunately He was so inteligent. Still we were able to be revived. Hell Johnson was a FUcking miracle. The DM said that there were Basic paramedics in the ambulance he was in but they were able to revive him because of a miracle. Technically the DM was impressed by Johnsons luck. So all in all we go to the Hospital and Muscle stays behind at the bar. Oh and he gets arrested too.

Well after some interrogation and the three injured getting released and going back to their apartments. The Mafia comes by and releases Muscles. What they require is a simple job with the three of us too. Basically to persuede a person to leave town with violence. Well after trying to get in for a while (we could not get in through any way). We decided to throw a White Phosphorus Grenade through the talking slot when he opened it. Imagine my surprise when he forgot to mention that he pulled the pin. Well we got a return package without a Pin so we took some damage. Anyways We backed away and two out of the 4 of us heard the door open up. I was one of the ones that did. So I warned the other party members and pulled out my gun. Funny thing is that Mr. Muscle decided to throw another Grenade in the smoke from the grenade. Well luck was on our side again when it landed at the guys Foot. WOuld you like your Enemy Crispy fried or normal.

I'm gonna log out for tonight and continue this later. Ciao

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #28]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Dekoa's Journal