Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Dekoa's Journal

Journal Banner
Intelligence is nothing more than discussing things with others. Limitless wisdom comes from this. Humanity is done for the sake of others, simply comparing oneself with them and putting them in the fore. Courage is getting one's teeth; it is simplly doing that and pushing ahead, paying no attention to the circumstances.

Dekoa's Journal Statistics
View Dekoa's profile
Entries 87 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 31770
Replies Dekoa has made 100 comments [view stats]
Comments 232 comments (2.67 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 24 props given to Dekoa [who be proppin?]
Buddies 25 buddies
Relation You are not Dekoa's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Mar 11, 2007 - 07:21 PM
I've been working on a few things
I've been working on a new sig once all the theme weeks are over.

So what do you think?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 kabooms)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #47]

Mar 9, 2007 - 04:35 PM
You know this is good an all....
Response to: New Journal Feature (experimental) by Bigblah

It's a really nice idea. Thank you blah, it is really kind of you to do this. However, if I may, I would like to suggest the same experiment for threads too. It may help out alot. Just a suggestion.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 kabooms)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #46]

Mar 8, 2007 - 06:42 PM
I've come across something today.
:calm:
I've recently been in Emotional turmoil as well as personal turmoil. I believe that I have gotten over it a bit but I still need a little help. You see, I recently talked with a person and I've had a revelation that I was destroying myself. It was because I was trying to grab positive attention for myself and since I wasn't recieving anything, I was essentially giving more than I recieve. So he helped me out by showing me another path. However I decided to try a different endeavor before I was able to talk to him.

One of the things is that I thought of going was to go into Second Life just to experience the game and possibly become somewhat popular. Well I've looked through it in depth, and I found out that it is somewhat pointless. Yes there were features in it that I thought were quality and redeeming abilities of the game. Some of those things inlcude the Ease of the 3D engine, The creation of your own items, the Ability to change your avatar on a moments whim, and the ability to fly (man I wish that existed in reality). However, one of the main reasons why I joined was to become very popular with my items. A noble cause, but it is along those lines of "Give to become popular" Descructive path. It is the thing that I came across today. I found out that the rules of the internet apply to Second life, only in a more interactive form. So instead of working totally in Second Life, I've decided to use one of the tools that I "have". I'll be using 3D Studio Max to start 3D Items. I'll also try to start enhancing my drawing and stuff.

I would like to ask You, GFF, to please help me. Please critique my work that I display. Please help me out by not purposefully hurting me. I've turned from doing things for others to doing them for myself because I enjoy it. Yet, I am still sensitive to what is said. Thank you.

Currently Playing: HDTV

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 kabooms)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #45]

Mar 6, 2007 - 11:15 PM
Workin with Second Life Game
I've been playing Second Life recently. Interesting concept. Not so much for the Sex or possibly the Adverse affects it has on the human psychology, but rather for the ability to create new items and modify yourself. In fact, i've been thinking of trying to get together more people. If you want to meet up with me, I just started so I don't think I could be of much help. However, I do have experience in both Java programming and I'm able to work the creator a little bit so I'm able to do a little bit more than most newbs. However I could still use a little help seeing as how the place is huge and I don't know much about it.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 kabooms)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #44]

Mar 2, 2007 - 11:51 PM
You know what?
It's great to get to go to college just for the sole fact that I don't live with my parent's. Don't get me wrong, I love them to death. But when I'm not around, it makes their argements soley between the two of them without me interfering, with me in their presence, I feel that I have to try to comfort my mother most of the time. However there is one major drawback, when you get to come home, it seems like their arguments are ten times worse.

Wacky huh?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 kabooms)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #43]

Feb 28, 2007 - 04:59 PM
I'm happy.
I've gotten my Package today! IT held my Ghost in the Shell DVDS and a whole ton of delux pocky. I mean the freaking Pocky is just ladled with Chocolate or white chocolate. I love it. Anyways I have something that will keep me occupied over Spring Break next week!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 kabooms)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #42]

Feb 26, 2007 - 06:20 PM
I need to RANT!!!!
:relaxed:
I'm sorry, if I offend anyone. I just feel the need to rant.

I've been through a Shitstorm both here and IRL. IRL it isn't as bad. I mean, It's nothing that normal human beings go through when they are in college. I'm having extreme troubles with Calc 2. I'm tired and I wish I could go home. Stuff happens at work and friends treat me like crap (THey never really understand the sophisitcation of talking and they always interupt me. When I try to voice my opinion or even try to enter a conversation, I'm shunned out. I'm starting to feel angry about it. My only real break is at the end of this week after everything is over. I just can't take it much more. THankfully there is a break soon so I can release some steam.

However, here I can't take a break. Alot of times it is unecessary stress that is really hurting me in many ways. I can't help that I like this place, Hell I even have an obligation to stay here and help promote forum activities. However with both the werewolf game and WotW, it's really difficult. It is here were I start my rant. If I offend anyone I apologize before hand, and remember that not all of these views pertain to everyone that I know of.

WotW Is some hard fucking shit. It is through this tournament that I get a sense of what it might be like to be a Moderator, S-mod, or even an Admin. Truth be told, I understand why Styphon rules with an Iron fist and Miles and his attitude. They have to put up with trying to make everyone happy. However, one of the things is a Murphy's Law. "If you try to make everyone happy, then everyone will hate you." There are some people that can pull this off. Acer, OO, Crash, and others that I care not to name at this time. But they have an advantage too. THey don't care as much as I do about what other people think. This is why I probably won't be a good mod. I care too much. So right now I'm going to stop trying to please everyone. You want to go over the word limit? Hell no, it's there for a reason and just because they undermine the word Limit, doesn't mean that you can go over. They undermine because they are good authors and know what needs to be said. You don't like the prompts that you are given? Tough shit. I'm sorry but part of the challenge is having tough prompts that you might not like. You don't like the Vagueness of the rules and want more guidelines? So fucking what! It's vague so that You can be free and do whatever the hell you want. I'm just saying that I'm tired of a lot of shit.

I've already complained about werewolf and I can't really say anything about that other than I'm sorry due to the fact that I brought that down on myself. Other than that, I'm sorry if I offended you. I've had an oK day and for some really odd reason I just felt really vehemently towards GFF recently so I've had to release some steam that has built up.

Currently Playing: TV Stuff

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 kabooms)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #41]

Feb 24, 2007 - 07:27 PM
A person to dislike.
:upset:
You know, I've tried to be nice to him and I've even apologized to him but he just doesn't like me for some odd reason so I've deemed it necessary to not like him.

I'm talking about shin. I've never really known him untill Werewolf. Sure I've seen him around and I don't care if he is a S-mod, I've stuck to the rules quite well thank you. Yet, during this last rampaging cheating werewolf game, he has gotten under my skin. I thought I was being a bit to harsh, even after he warned me for a "light trolling" post in the ACT Board. Now that may be all fine and dandy. In fact I don't mind the warning. HOwever after realizing that I might have been a bit to harsh, I tried to apologize to him. Well he sent me back a reply and I thought of it as a little put-offish so I just told him I don't want to be his enemy, I would rather be his friend. He didn't reply so I thought I wouldn't hear anything from him. However, during the werewolf game, he brought out that message. Now ladies and gentleman, I don't think I cheated during the Werewolf game. Sure I talked about my day strategies with other people but who hasn't. In fact, it isn't part of the rules that you can talk about day strategies. I went to T. Rat for some support during the day. Truth be told I would have told him who the culprit was and that would have been cheating, however, I didn't cheat because he refused the information. Also, we talked further onto garnering attention unto qube. THats all fine too. Nothin wrong with that. However, Shin put up the apology that I sent HIM (Mind you that this all takes place very recently) and uses it as EVIDENCE That I would admit that it is cheating. Now I don't consider myself as a cheater. HOwever, in other definitions it would be considered cheating. Him putting up that apology as evidence Pissed me off. That was supposed to be personal.

I tend to ignore people that piss me off. THats why I got away from bullys and helped out others. However, I still like to voice my opinion. SO until Shin apologizes to me for doing what he has done, he is a Jack-ass. Spread the word if you want, I don't care. I'm just glad to get it off my chest.

Currently Playing: nothing

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (13 kabooms)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #40]

Feb 23, 2007 - 09:40 PM
Sonic and the Secret Rings- Initial Review
I'm gonna start a new segment. I love when I get a new video game, especiall if it is for a new system. So I've decided to make Initial and Final reviews of the games I get. Now Initial reviews are the ones that I've only played for about an hour or so. THe Final reviews are after I've played it for a few days and I can tell you what it is and how it does. Initial reviews are good for brand new games because it let's people think a little before buying it. Whereas final reviews are nice too because they give a final opinion. So here is my Initial Review of the new sonic game.

Using the word unique does this game an injustice at first. When I first got my hands on the guide (Yes I browse over the instructions idiots. It's how you fix alot of computer problems!), I found out about the control scheme. Luckily there was also a training chapter. You have to hold the Wiimote like a NES controller. However it is interesting how they use the motion to play the game. You have to tilt, turn and move the Wiimote all around to get him to move. The background story is interesting too. One of the things that I've never read is Thousand and one nights. Well luckily for me it's based off the book. Quite interesting and a little sneaky trying to tell us some of the positive influences of the middle eastern culture (I like it). Onto the party games. It's quite interesting. It's kinda like a Mini Mario party, Only with the Wiimote. Haven't played it that far yet, but I'll get there.

Initial score: 6/10 (initial scores most likely is always be lower than Final score, It might get lower)

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #39]

Feb 23, 2007 - 01:11 PM
Studies show....
that I like 3 outta 4 of my bosses. We just found out that one of my bosses punched her laptop screen and broke it because the wallpaper was of Heath Shuler. My other boss makes your momma jokes all the time. I love this place.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 kabooms)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #38]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Dekoa's Journal