Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Lizardcommando's Journal

Sup

Lizardcommando's Journal Statistics
View Lizardcommando's profile
Entries 73 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 1 entries are private (1.37% of total)
Views 16599
Replies Lizardcommando has made 90 comments [view stats]
Comments 183 comments (2.51 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 10 props given to Lizardcommando [who be proppin?]
Buddies 0 buddies
Relation You are not Lizardcommando's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Nov 13, 2007 - 03:41 PM
Geez, I can't believe I'm 21 now.
Yeah, so today's my birthday. I was born 2 months premature and my parents said that I was close to dying since I had the umbilicle chord wrapped around my neck or something. It's pretty crazy to think about it.

I don't really think I'll be doing anything though. I'll probably just be staying home and eating dinner with my family and then watch Bones and House. That's about it, I think.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 somethings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #52]

Nov 4, 2007 - 07:47 PM
First day of work
So today was the first day of work over at KB Toys and it wasn't too bad. The manager showed me how to sign in and out of work and stuff. After that, all I did was put stuff back in to their appropriate areas and help out customers. That's about it. It took me quite some time to memorize where everything went (I still haven't got used to it) but aside from that it's ok.

It's a boring job, but whatever. I'm just glad I can finally make some money.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 somethings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #51]

Oct 27, 2007 - 03:12 PM
I finally got a job.
relieved
After nearly 5 months of searching for a job, I finally got one. I'll be working at a KB Toys store starting next week. I'll be doing most of the late night work stuff like unloading trucks and inventory, but that's cool with me. It's not the greatest job in the world, but hey, money's money and they were nice enough to hire me unlike every other fucking place in my town. Besides, I only graduated from a community college (or junior college, same thing, right?) with an AA in Liberal Arts and there isn't much anyone can do with that degree, right?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 somethings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #50]

Oct 2, 2007 - 06:10 PM
My adventures in job hunting
pissed
I've been trying to find a job for nearly 3 and a half months and I've been unsuccessful through all of my attempts. Now, this is only for a part time minimum wage job too. I didn't care too much about where I work.

I've been to the local Blockbusters, Hollywood Videos, Long's Drug store, Home Depot, Bed, Bath and Beyond, Micheal's (some arts and crafts store), the local movie theater, Costco, Walmart, Target, Gamestop (which is actually an interesting story which I'll bring up later). Hell, I even went to the local Goodwill and Salvation Army stores to see if they were hiring people. The answers I always got were either "We're not looking for anyone at the moment, but you can fill out an application and we'll look at it" or a simple "No".

I hate electronic applications. The part where you have to answer a series of questions is so useless. All you have to do is be a good liar and anyone can pass that shit. The problem with this is that I'm not exactly the world's greatest liar. Some say I'm brutally honest. Anyways, I answered those questions in my honest opinions while applying for a job at Hollywood Videos (stupid mistake, I know). Apparently, according to my friend who works at the same Hollywood Videos store I applied for, my answers were so bad that I was red-listed from being hired there for 90 days.

Every place I go to, I get rejected. I was given a fancy "Dear John letter" from Target saying "Thanks for your interest in working at Target but we aren't looking for anyone at the moment". I don't really remember what it said but it was just some fancy way of saying "Thanks for applying, but fuck you, we don't need you working for us". I did land two interviews. One was at Blockbuster, another at Bed, Bath and Beyond. I go and tell them what they want to hear "Yes, I'm a hard working individual who follow your orders" or something like that. They say "Thanks, we'll call you in a week". A week rolls on by and I get no call. Now that's some fucking bullshit.

I don't get how a 20-year-old recently-graduated from a community college can't get a goddamn job while some 16-year-old high school stoner or some middle-aged alcoholic can. What the fuck is this shit? I just want to earn some fucking money. I'll obey every goddamned order they give me.

The last job I had was back in 2005 working at a crappy local family amusement park as a ride operator. That job was so shitty. I had around 6 different managers telling me what to do everyday. The scheduling was ridiculous. Sometimes I'd get called in on my day off to fill in for some moron who was supposed to work there. I'd get yelled at and disrespected by stupid parents who think they know how to do your job. Oooh, the horror stories I can tell you about that shithole...

As for my story about asking for a job at Gamestop. So I walk by the store and I notice a sign that says "Now Hiring. Please see management". I walk in and I smile and say "Hi, I'd like to fill out an application for a job here". The idiot behind the counter says "I'm sorry, but we're not looking for anyone right now". I'm pretty confused at his answer so I ask the guy "So then why you got a sign that says you are?" The guy gives me some bullshit answer about the "district manager" saying they were required to put up that sign. Yeah, BULLSHIT! The guy who works there is a fucking dick anyways. So chances are that he doesn't want some newbie taking his "cushie" job of selling video games and junk or he just didn't like me or something.

I might as well staple a sign to my chest saying "HIRE ME! I NEED A JOB!" I might as well go back to my old job...

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 somethings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #49]

Jul 27, 2007 - 07:44 PM
I just got back from watching The Simpsons Movie (some spoilers)
I didn't really have anything to do today and I didn't feel like going to the Gilroy Garlic Festival today, so I decided to go and watch the Simpsons Movie. I watched it alone since everyone I knew were either busy with work, had other plans, or were over at the Garlic Festival. There are going to be a few spoilers in here, so go back if you don't want to be spoiled.

Short Version:

Although there were some funny and memorable moments in the movie, I suggest waiting for the DVD to be released. The movie was better than I expected.

Long Version:

I was originally going to see the 1:10 screening, but the newspaper wrote the wrong time, stating it was going to be on at 1:40. I arrived at the movie theater at around 1:30, thinking I was going to be around 10 minutes early, but I'm sure you get the picture.

I buy the ticket for the 3:10 screening and since I've got about an hour or so to kill, I decide to head next door to the local hobby shop. It has a bunch of arcade games, so I wasted a bucks worth on Crisis Zone, Virtua Cop 2, and some space shoot-em-up game. It was probably Raiden or something. Anyways, after wasting my time and money there, I head back to the movie theater.

Soo, as far as the Simpsons movie goes, there were a couple of memorable parts in it. Green Day dies by sinking into Lake Springfield, you get to see Bart's penis, some random guy gets squished by the giant glass dome, Ralf Wiggum tries to break through the giant glass dome that was dropped onto the town by blowing bubbles at it and one bubble manages to float back and pop next to his eye, Homer flips off the unruly mob that wants to kick his ass, Martin finally gets his revenge on the bullies, and Maggie saves Homer and Bart at the last minute. There's a few things while the credits are rolling and at the end like the Simpsons family showing up as well as Maggie saying her first word ("Sequel?"), that pimply teenager kid makes an appearance at the very end of the credits as well as the Shush guy that appears at the end of the credits of every Simpsons episode (nothing spectacular happens of course). Obvoiusly there are more memorable moments, but I'm sure you can read it on someone else's blog or posts or whatever someplace else.

So was it worth wasting 8 bucks? To be honest, not really. While it wasn't a huge disappointment that I thought it would (in fact, I'd say that the movie far exceeded my expectations of it being a complete crapfest loaded with pop cultural references) it still wasn't worth wasting my money. I'm sure when the DVD is released, there's going to be a shitload of cool extras and whatnot. I'll definately get my hands on that. I did enjoy this more than Spiderman 3 though. It's probably best to watch this movie with someone else.

On a side note, while coming home from the movie theater, some fuckwit ran his truck into the back of my car. I was shaken up for a moment, but there were no significant damages done to the car as far as I can tell. Thank god for bumpers, eh?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 somethings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #48]

Jul 24, 2007 - 10:45 AM
This was one crazy dream
I just woke up from this crazy dream.

I was dressed up in a black chef's (or maybe it was a priest's) uniform and I was being chased by an unruly mob in an Eastern European town. It was hot and sunny. I was running through alleyways and I was jumping over fences and bushes. There was nowhere to hide. I just kept running and running, but it was useless. They were always behind me. I eventually ran into a dead end, which was someone's backyard with barbed-wire fencing around it. The mob surrounded me and I was begging for my life but the mod started closing in on me. That was when I charged right through everyone. After a few minutes of sprinting, I found myself staring down a really steep hill with lots of trees on it. I was going to go down the hill, but I decide to run and hide behind a little wall. I lie down behind the wall and after a few minutes, I fall asleep. I wake up and I find myself in my room. However, that's not the end of my dream.

I walk out of my room and I hear voices in the living room. I thought they were my parents, but the voices were really strange. They were mumbling about something. I couldn't hear anything. I look down for some reason and I see that I was wearing the same black uniform that I was wearing when I was being chased by that mob. I don't know why this happened, but I decide to sneak out of my house and head to my old elementary school. That's when my dream really ended.

Boy, it's been a while since I had a crazy dream like this...

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 somethings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #47]

Jul 23, 2007 - 05:51 PM
Holy Shit. I thought GFF died.
No seriously, I thought this place shut down.

Anyways, here's what happened to me during the past few months:
  • I graduated from my Community College
  • My dog died last week (he was 15 years old)
  • I edited some Megaman X sprites
  • I've been very unsuccessful at getting a job

I think that's about it. Yeah, I don't have an exciting life.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 somethings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #46]

Apr 23, 2007 - 03:07 PM
If there's one thing that pisses me off more than Cho Sung Foi...
It's the Westboro Baptist Church. There are not enough words in the english language that would be able to describe how much I hate these Bible fucking, hate mongering psychopaths.

Thank God for IEDs? Uh, no. Just no. As much as I hate the Iraq War, picketting at a soldier's funeral is not the way to do it. It only makes you look like a douchebag times infinity.

God Hates You? God hates me they ask? WRONG! He loves everyone, or so I'm told. However, these assholes are an exception to the rule. I think God really hates you fuckers. He just wants to leave you guys around on Earth so everyone in Heaven can laugh at you because they all know there's no way He'd let any of you in.

I hear these jackoffs are planning to picket at the funerals of several victims from the VT massacre. My only question is why. Why? Why the fuck would you be so goddamned insensitive? Who the flying fuck do they think they are?! Cho Shong Fui, you real targets weren't your classmates at Virginia Tech, it were the hate mongering fucktards from the Westboro Baptist Church. I'm sure they'll find a reason to hate you too even before you killed your classmates.

In reality, God doesn't hate America. Hell, I bet He doesn't really hate fags at all. He hates brown-nosing Bible fuckers like these cocksuckers. I hope to hell that when Armageddon comes, God decides to whipe these people out first and only them for being such brainless, sick fucks.

Is it wrong for me to be happy that there has been violence against this group? If there is any group more deserving of having their members assaulted and beaten, it's these guys. I'm sorry, but reading about them and their actions really makes my blood boil.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 somethings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #45]

Apr 22, 2007 - 10:26 PM
I think Chris Matthews just owned Jack Thompson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyv1uZHHXlM

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (14 somethings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #44]

Apr 18, 2007 - 08:58 PM
My mom said that Cho Sho Foi guy looked like Lizardcommando
wtf
Goddammit... that just fucking sucks. A sick psychotic mass murderer bearing an uncanny resemblance to a cartoon lizard? Maybe it's the vest.

Yeah. I know the title of this entry makes it sound like I'm talking in the third person, but that was not my intention. Whenever I mention myself, I'll use my first name.

Currently Playing: Mega Man X3: Boss Theme

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 somethings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #43]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Lizardcommando's Journal