Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Drex's Journal

Journal Banner
( [ insert clever babbling here ] )

Drex's Journal Statistics
View Drex's profile
Entries 56 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 3 entries are private (5.36% of total)
Views 27165
Replies Drex has made 738 comments [view stats]
Comments 450 comments (8.04 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 66 props given to Drex [who be proppin?]
Buddies 38 buddies
Relation You are not Drex's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Jan 14, 2008 - 05:37 PM
Yay: P.S. I Love You
sunny!
I went and saw P.S. I Love You over the weekend. As a story it had some gaps, some pointless characters, some dumb scenes and some things that could have been done better, but the overall movie was fantastic to me.

Keep in mind that, historically, I actually like chick flicks. And a movie that can induce a good, cathartic cry is always appreciated. P.S. I Love You sparked tears more than once. I suppose part of it reached out to me because I was constantly contemplating what life would be like if myself or my wife died and left the other alone at a young age. I could relate to a lot of the issues being brought up in the beginning because I'm living life as a young married person, and some of the things they argued about are things that I think about (but don't necessarily feel the need to throw shoes about). Not knowing what I want to do with my life, wanting someone to walk me through things while still wanting to be independent...a lot of the themes and issues in the movie really resonate with me. Even if I don't have a thing for big, burly Irish men.

I highly recommend the movie to anyone that likes chick flicks, and tentatively recommend it to those who don't, because at least there's fantastic Irish scenery, decent cinematography, and good music. Sure, I had to sacrifice going to see Juno because of it (don't worry, it's still next on my list, hopefully for next week or Martin Luther King day, or something), but it was worth it.

Currently Playing: hustle and bustle of the school food court

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 songbirds)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #49 of 53]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Drex's Journal