Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
bag0k's Journal

bag0k's Journal Statistics
View bag0k's profile
Entries 15 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 5664
Replies bag0k has made 129 comments [view stats]
Comments 81 comments (5.4 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 30 props given to bag0k [who be proppin?]
Buddies 1 buddies
Relation You are not bag0k's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
May 11, 2009 - 10:28 AM
Three Dogs
I've always been a cat person (as in a person who's fond of cats, not some kinda anthropomorphic feline fellow), so this past night and RIGHT NOW is a pretty interesting experience for me. My boyfriend (sorry boys, i'm taken ;D) is house/dog sitting for a friend of his for a week, and invited me over for a night. This guy's got three dogs. Here's what I learned from staying in a house with three dogs:

- I'm allergic to dogs
- This guy's dogs will sleep with you. I had one snuggled up to my belly half the night, and another plopped on my feet
- Dogs make suprisingly suitable cuddle buddies
- Goddammit Pearl farted again, IT SMELLS SO BAD
- what the fuck do you want Rosie stop looking at me go wake up Joey D:
- My boyfriend won't wake up even if three dogs are GODDAMMIT PEARL HOW DO YOU HOLD THAT MUCH GAS EW FUCK
- dogs like to lick faces and they have stinky breath
- I don't speak dog, Rosie, what do you want?!
- Where's Porter, guys?
- Dogs need lots of attention, it seems.

I guess overall I learned that dogs aren't as bad as I always thought. I guess I had lots of bad experiences as a kid with families with untrained BEAR DOGS that would leap on you when they saw you, and my friend would insist "aaw, he's just being friendly!" when really all I would see was GIANT TEETH AND GIANT PAWS ON ME GET IT OFF GET IT OFF so I've always wanted to live with cats. But dogs are ok, I guess.

Also, this guy whose house we're watching is a successful nerd who lives by himself, so he's got what every GFF member dreams to have. I'm on a TRIPLE MONITER right now, typing on an ergonomic keyboard. He has two xboxes set up as entertainment systems, and a 360 hooked up to a hueg liek xbawks TV, with an HDDVD player hooked up to that. His magic card collection is MASSIVE (not like anyone but me would care) and meticulously organized, a HUEG movie collection (all burned himself, what a pirate), and pretty much anything a 20-something year old nerd wants. ('cept a girlfriend. :/ Just dogs. Three of thGODDAMMIT PEARL YOU SMELL SO BAD

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 potatoes)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #8 of 15]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
bag0k's Journal