Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Niekon's Journal

Journal Banner

Niekon's Journal Statistics
View Niekon's profile
Entries 129 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 1 entries are private (0.78% of total)
Views 45403
Replies Niekon has made 214 comments [view stats]
Comments 247 comments (1.91 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 13 props given to Niekon [who be proppin?]
Buddies 24 buddies
Relation You are not Niekon's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Jul 6, 2007 - 03:11 PM
GFF SoCal Meet (aka OMGWTFBBQ '07)
since some folks are curious to know what is going on and whatnot... along with whatever other info I might be able to provide or answer any questions there might be...

When: 28 July beginning at 3pm (it is a Saturday)...
Where: same place as last year. Those who are driving will want to PM me for the address again probably along with my phone number in case you get lost.

What: this is the third year I have done something with this type of theme which in past years has consisted of simply ordering up some exotic meats and grilling or roasting them. This year we are doing some of that but also planned out more of a menu that is being closely guarded until the day of the event.
Last year the event was tied in with the GFF SoCal meet so the them became OMGWTFBBQ '06: Meet the Meat...
This year? OMGWTFBBQ '07: This Time We Roast Niekon. Why that theme? This even also happens to coincide with my 35th year of life (a shock to many that I made it this far)... so along with the food and drink there will be some joking at my expense (thus the roasting of Niekon) as well as AMV's projected onto the side of the building once it gets dark enough.

Now... I do need to alert folks that my place is probably going to be insane and hotter than hell. It's already hot without us cooking... and we are going to be dealing with a lot of crap in that area. So if I kick everyone out of my apartment and tell you to mingle outside... it means that we are dealing with stuff that we can't be tripping over people lest you get severely burned or stabbed... or whatever else.

If you are going to be doing mixed drinks... clean up after yourselves. My kitchen floor and counter were in horrific condition last year. Was not pleased... nor was the wife.

Glass bottles... not allowed down on the patio area or in the pool area. We have plastic cups... use them. Broken glass is a safety hazard for those going barefoot and I will kick out the first person to ignore this rule.

And what comes in those glass bottles? The alcohol... don't be stupid. Period. I'm a nice guy but if you are acting like a moron I have no qualms kicking you out. I have neighbors... friends... family who will be in attendance and antics that could cause me trouble in the long run won't be tolerated. If you have questions on this ask me...

When it's over... it's over... I have some family who is staying down at my place with me that weekend and we are still unsure if Disney has given my wife the next day off or not (won't know until the week before). Typically these things last until midnight or sometimes a bit later... but if we pull the plug then that is it. You might not need to work the next day but some folks do.

You are invited guests to my place that day... and while I'm a rather easy-going guy I will make sure that future events will not include certain individuals from attending if they are at my place if they cause problems for me or my other guests. Simply, don't be an ass and we'll get along fine.

If you have any questions... ask it here or drop me a PM...

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 pints)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #119 of 128]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Niekon's Journal