Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Ballpark Frank's Journal

Sassafrass: I think if anyone in the world was the definition of "charisma," it'd be Frankie~

Ballpark Frank's Journal Statistics
View Ballpark Frank's profile
Entries 322 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 5 entries are private (1.55% of total)
Views 107541
Replies Ballpark Frank has made 1661 comments [view stats]
Comments 1985 comments (6.16 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 303 props given to Ballpark Frank [who be proppin?]
Buddies 42 buddies
Relation You are not Ballpark Frank's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Mar 21, 2006 - 10:07 PM
Two
Amused
Shit-talking. And not the friendly GFF kind, I'm talking the kind that's said behind closed doors when you're not around. The things people say about you when they think that nobody is listening. All the nasty little quips they keep behind fake smiles when you walk in the room, all because they haven't got what it takes to confront you.

It's perfectly understandable of course. The urge to gossip has been documented as a baser instinct that makes people partaking feel good (like that Catherine the Great being fucked to death by a horse. Never happened, but gossip has kept it alive for generations.). And hey, sometimes you just need to blow off steam about someone, but don't want to actually hurt their feelings. It's expected, and if you didn't have a way to get rid of the negative vibes towards that person there'd be nasty results.

I guess I'm saying that it's expected of you to talk shit, and nigh impossible not to do so. Be that as it may, my problem lies just a bit to the left of that.

Do you really think that the person in question won't find out?

Chances are you know a lot of the same people, hang out in some of the same places, see each other often... so on and so forth. So what in your head is telling you, "No, they won't find out that I said all these terrible things!" Because if that's something the voices in your head say, I'm sorry, you're a fucking idiot.

Now, to clarify.

There are two art rooms at my school, and they're connected. We call them the Art Suite, as students are constantly passing between them and the students that take classes there are more of community than school mates. You know, all the same kids take the classes and all the same kids can be found there during any down time, lunches, classes they're cutting, etc. Case in point, one girl who hangs here decides it'd be a good idea to trash talk me to a full class of kids.

I was ten feet away, working on a sculpture. Funny how that works.

But I didn't hear her, I was pretty absorbed in my work, such as it were, and paid no mind to this little girl prattling on. So it wasn't until later that day that another Art Suite guy, a photog-junkie, said that "he was sure she didn't mean" all those things she said. Eyebrow quirk, questioning look. He explains. I laugh.

Before we go further;

You know that feeling you get sometimes? When you walk into a room and a hush falls over the crowd, like they had just been talking about you or something? Yeah, that happens a lot at my school.

All right; so I brushed it off just fine. Because, honestly, it wasn't a big deal. What gets me is how I went in there and she was all smiles and niceties. These walls are paper thin, and stupidity galls me. I refuse to let this shit lie, because it'll just stink more tomorrow. Confrontation doesn't suit me though, and I don't really like making people, regardless of the little cunts they are, feel bad.

Okay, so maybe I enjoy it a little.

Mm, I hope that you all don't think I'm complaining about little HS Drama Bullshit, because that's not what this is about. Honest.

Currently Playing: Mindless Self Indulgence

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 rides)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3 of 317]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Ballpark Frank's Journal