Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
map car man words telling me to do things's Journal

Journal Banner
Welcome!

map car man words telling me to do things's Journal Statistics
View map car man words telling me to do things's profile
Entries 747 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 1 entries are private (0.13% of total)
Views 420216
Replies map car man words telling me to do things has made 4279 comments [view stats]
Comments 6494 comments (8.69 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 2226 props given to map car man words telling me to do things [who be proppin?]
Buddies 61 buddies
Relation You are not map car man words telling me to do things's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Jan 6, 2015 - 07:53 AM
I had another GFF dream (kinda)
So I had a pretty rad (though weird) GFF dream.

It was like a mishmash of a bunch of things happening, but basically Dave was showing us the latest movie he'd shot. But somehow, instead of showing it on a TV or screen, we were on location, and seeing those sequences both being shot AND the finished scene at the same time.

It was a humorous action movie and I remember we were watching a motorcycle driving sequence in a mine being shot and hanging around. Abby asked me to hold onto a purple hoodie, which was the Twitch hoodie they are giving away at the Awesome Games Done Quick marathon that's going on right now. The take had to be shot a few times cause the woman riding the bike wasn't driving quite fast enough and had to go back and redo and we were all having a good time watching and laughing and seeing the film get made. And for some reason the woman driving was both some actress and one of my colleagues from work at the same time.

We were at some kind of store that kept shifting back and forth between like a bookstore, a cafe and some kind of fleamarket. So we were browsing old books and CDs and all of sudden Bruce Willis was being grilled in a movie scene by officers of some kind, and his character was pretending to be someone he's not, and the acting was really bad, but his character was supposed to be really bad at pretending in the movie story.

Then at one point Abby and I were walking in a wintery forest and later it shifted into an action scene being shot, and it was like this Star Wars war scene with lasers, but there were Nazis and a car with a mounted machine gun. Trees getting splintered as bullets flew everywhere as I dodge and ran around to not get in the way of the shoot.

Basically what this means is Dave needs to direct a cool action movie with a bike driving through an old mine's wooden blockade, and that's a mix of Star Wars sci-fi and nazis in a wintery forest. With Bruce Willis with long oily hair in a bit part.

P.S. the Battleblock Theater run from last night was AMAZING. If you've never played it, it can be a bit overwhelming to watch at first, trying to figure out what is happening on screen, but stick with it.

PJ and Mecha are incredibly entertaining to watch as always, and the game dev Behemoth's Dan Paladin and Stamper provide some really funny anecdotes and commentary. They are super good sports for staying for the whole run and are super fun to listen to. Absolutely essential stuff.

http://www.twitch.tv/gamesdonequick/...883?t=7h22m11s

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 haibane)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #722 of 746]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
map car man words telling me to do things's Journal