Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Increasing speed of video playback?

Mucknuggle
Baby shrink

Member 534

Level 37.83

Mar 2006

Old Jan 14, 2008, 05:38 PM #1 of 5
Increasing speed of video playback?

Windows Media Player can increase the speed of video files, but it seems to be less adjustable with WMP11. In older versions you could choose 1.4x, 2x, and higher, but now it's just slow, normal or fast. Does anybody know how I can watch a .wmv and increase the speed 2x? Do I need to install a previous version of WMP?

Jam it back in, in the dark.

RacinReaver
Never Forget

Member 7

Level 44.22

Feb 2006

Old Jan 14, 2008, 06:16 PM Local time: Jan 14, 2008, 04:16 PM #2 of 5
VLC should let you do that without a problem. I think MPC even has that ability.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Zergrinch
Evil Grinch

Member 666

Level 50.98

Mar 2006

Old Jan 14, 2008, 06:32 PM Local time: Jan 15, 2008, 07:32 AM #3 of 5
I confirm that Media Player Classic has the capability.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Single Post URL
Transparent Color Code:
[color=#14194e]
Mucknuggle
Baby shrink

Member 534

Level 37.83

Mar 2006

Old Jan 14, 2008, 11:43 PM #4 of 5
How do I do it in MPC? I've clicked the button near the bottom, but it doesn't seem to work for my files.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

RacinReaver
Never Forget

Member 7

Level 44.22

Feb 2006

Old Jan 15, 2008, 01:24 AM Local time: Jan 14, 2008, 11:24 PM #5 of 5
I've had that problem with random files where it will/won't actually do the increased speed thing, so I recommeded VLC first since I don't recall ever having problems with that one.

Edit: Perhaps some sort of new .wmv got installed with the newer version of WMP and screwed up the ability to view it at varying speeds? Try .avi files or something else which you can usually do it with.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk > Increasing speed of video playback?