Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Amusing] My Achievements. Let me show you them.

Kagosin
Why don't you look at it.

Member 4108

Level 17.96

Mar 2006

Old Aug 11, 2008, 11:23 AM #51 of 54
The only achievements I dislike, are the ones that involve online play, when 1/2 the time, the online portion is badly coded or in the sense that people can skimp out on fighting you. Take SC4 for example. Either 1/2 the time you'll get a server is full, or when you are about to defeat someone, a "disconnect".

Granted, it's not necessary, but I try to have fun online, and it doesn't help when people play cheap.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
nuttyturnip
Soggy

Member 601

Level 52.11

Mar 2006

Old Aug 11, 2008, 11:30 AM #52 of 54
Eliminating the "cheap player" factor from online achievements, there's also the problem of late adopters. For older XBLA games, or games that I might find in a discount bin that have been out a few years, it can be impossible to find someone online to play against, which means I'll never get those achievements.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Amusing] My Achievements. Let me show you them.