Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > Behind the Music
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Problem with Desktop

Densuke
Tenkai Star

Member 10916

Level 11.90

Aug 2006

Old Oct 17, 2006, 12:47 PM Local time: Oct 17, 2006, 06:47 PM #1 of 3
Problem with Desktop

Everytime I download something with Flashfxp it creates 3 files on my desktop

Sites.dat
FlashFXP.ini
Stats.dat
10-17-06_18.59.33.1572918.fqf

what do I have to adjust to cancel that?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Duminas
Something

Member 29

Level 13.21

Mar 2006

Old Oct 17, 2006, 06:01 PM Local time: Oct 17, 2006, 03:01 PM #2 of 3
Did you put the FlashFXP binary on your Desktop? Normally it'd be sitting in C:\Program Files\FlashFXP or similar with a shortcut on your desktop.

Either way, those files are required for FlashFXP to work. You will need to install FlashFXP properly to get them off the desktop (or just move it around and make the folder/shortcuts as appropriate).

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Need help using an FTP client? Look no further! ««
Densuke
Tenkai Star

Member 10916

Level 11.90

Aug 2006

Old Oct 19, 2006, 04:33 AM Local time: Oct 19, 2006, 10:33 AM #3 of 3
Originally Posted by Duminas
Did you put the FlashFXP binary on your Desktop? Normally it'd be sitting in C:\Program Files\FlashFXP or similar with a shortcut on your desktop.

Either way, those files are required for FlashFXP to work. You will need to install FlashFXP properly to get them off the desktop (or just move it around and make the folder/shortcuts as appropriate).
I created a folder on my desktop and put in all hat stuff but then its creating the same files again on the desktop how can I make folder/shortcuts as appropriate?

thanks

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > Behind the Music > Problem with Desktop