Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Your own personal Heaven

Wall Feces
Holy Cow! What Happened!

Member 493

Level 46.34

Mar 2006

Old Aug 23, 2007, 02:26 PM #1 of 17
Smile Your own personal Heaven

Lets balance the Hell thread out with a little sunshine and happiness. My personal heaven would include...

- Perfect weather all the time
- Nothing but steak to eat all day and all night, without the weight gain and heart problems normally associated with such a manly diet.
- Everyone I've ever loved loving me in return, and being with them all the time.
- An infinite amount of money to make any film I'd ever want, and an expansive audience who loves everything I do

Ahhh... I feel happy now.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
janus zeal
=^~^=

Member 3660

Level 18.19

Mar 2006

Old Aug 23, 2007, 02:37 PM #2 of 17
lollers.
Lets see. I would be making (a lot of) money doing a job I enjoy, I would be living happily with my current girlfriend, and the world would be a bit less corrupt.

Most amazing jew boots
nuttyturnip
Soggy

Member 601

Level 52.11

Mar 2006

Old Aug 23, 2007, 02:42 PM #3 of 17
Heaven is a more abstract concept for me. It would mean being omniscient, and being able to talk with anyone that had died before me (i.e., meeting up with ancestors). Being able to eat and do what I want would be an added plus; I certainly wouldn't be working like Janus!

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Aug 23, 2007, 02:46 PM Local time: Aug 23, 2007, 01:46 PM 3 #4 of 17
Heaven is a world where I can make Sprout sit in a room, watching only Michael Bay remakes of his favourite movies (and his movies), for all eternity.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

janus zeal
=^~^=

Member 3660

Level 18.19

Mar 2006

Old Aug 23, 2007, 02:51 PM #5 of 17
Heaven is a more abstract concept for me. It would mean being omniscient, and being able to talk with anyone that had died before me (i.e., meeting up with ancestors). Being able to eat and do what I want would be an added plus; I certainly wouldn't be working like Janus!
heh, My heaven wasn't too well thought out, but there is work that I enjoy. :P

I was speaking idiomatically.
Wall Feces
Holy Cow! What Happened!

Member 493

Level 46.34

Mar 2006

Old Aug 23, 2007, 02:55 PM #6 of 17
Heaven is a world where I can make Sprout sit in a room, watching only Michael Bay remakes of his favourite movies (and his movies), for all eternity.

Adding to mine, Heaven is a world where I can go back in time and make Michael Bay want to do something other than directing/producing shitty films. Something like, become a stock broker.

How ya doing, buddy?
Bradylama
Banned

Member 18

Level 51.14

Feb 2006

Old Aug 23, 2007, 03:55 PM Local time: Aug 23, 2007, 03:55 PM #7 of 17
Heaven to me is being The Watcher. Constantly observing an documenting the rise and fall of civilizations. The worst aspect of death to me is the end of observation. Not knowing.

Also I get to hand out nullifiers.

FELIPE NO
Dieharder
Banned

Member 23616

Level 3.62

Aug 2007

Old Aug 23, 2007, 04:09 PM #8 of 17
Heaven to me is being locked in a room being fucked by eve mendez and having jessica alba suck on my ear all at the same time.

Additional Spam:
Heaven to me is being locked in a room being fucked by eve mendez and having jessica alba suck on my ear all at the same time while watching the die hard films.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Last edited by Dieharder; Aug 23, 2007 at 04:09 PM. Reason: This member got a little too post happy.
russ
Go-kart track, grocery store, those remote control boats...

Member 222

Level 36.56

Mar 2006

Old Aug 23, 2007, 04:38 PM Local time: Aug 23, 2007, 03:38 PM #9 of 17
Every day is a sunny spring day, around 75 degrees fahrenheit. I've got a large facility complete with several home theatre rooms, with high defs, audio systems, 360s, PS3s, and full libraries of games and movies. Of course the facility is fully networked. In addition to this, a large, full service kitchen, fully stocked and fully staved at all times. Further, my back yard would actually be a well kept baseball field, with a nice swimming pool between the house and the field. Of course living with me would be many friends and all around quality people to play ball with and play video games with, etc etc. Everyone would of course live in relative harmony.

Short of that, being locked in a room with Eva Mendez and Jessica Alba while watching the Die Hard movies sounds pretty good too.

I didn't say I wouldn't go fishin' with the man.
All I'm sayin' is, if he comes near me, I'll put him in the wall.
T0X1Qu3
Love Me ~ Kiss Me

Member 2252

Level 6.19

Mar 2006

Old Aug 23, 2007, 04:53 PM Local time: Aug 23, 2007, 11:53 AM #10 of 17
Heaven to me would be laying in the clouds all day with the one I love. No pain, no anger, no worries, just pure bliss.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
" Your Absence has gone through me
Like thread through a needle
Everything I do is stiched with its color"
~W.S. Merwin
Soluzar
De Arimasu!

Member 1222

Level 37.11

Mar 2006

Old Aug 23, 2007, 05:22 PM Local time: Aug 23, 2007, 11:22 PM #11 of 17
My girlfriend. My buddies. Every game ever. Good music. Lots of books, films and TV shows. Perfect climate-controlled environment. Enough space that you can get away from what someone else thinks is good music and the perfect environment and go do your own thing.

No pain. No discomfort. Nothing but stimulation for the mind all day long.

Pretty similar to what Russ said, really.

Oh and also getting to see (but of course not interact with) what happened on Earth after I die would be a bonus. The ability to understand other languages would be decent too. So that I can check out the various books and games that I never got chance to read properly in life because I don't know the language they are in.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
I poked it and it made a sad sound
Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Aug 23, 2007, 05:29 PM #12 of 17
Heaven?

I can't really imagine a place where I could get much better than here and now. I'm a pretty happy person, I guess.

I'd want to have any movie and any food I want at the touch of a button. I'd want enough money to live comfortably, but I would never want to lose sight of what hard work is.

I'd want everyone to be aware and to what's right. I'd want everyone I love to be there with me, and everyone can live without beating each other up and holding grudges for eternity.

Also: I would want to be able to have kittens that never grow up, and endless amounts of yarn. And coffee. And cigarettes.

Jeez. I'm a sap.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon
Zeio Nut

Member 14

Level 54.72

Feb 2006

Old Aug 23, 2007, 05:59 PM #13 of 17
I've already experienced what I long considered to be my definition of heaven. I visited Hawaii for two weeks and it was everything I'd imagined.

Maybe it sounds rather cliche - especially to the locals - but the scenic vantage points were spectacular. I have truly never seen such vivid land and oceanscapes. I had the opportunity to sail about Waikiki Bay just as a thunderstorm had ended; over the city of Honolulu was an enormous rainbow. Though maudlin in sentiment, it was still a spectacular sight.

The climate was perfect for my tastes. The food was rich and geared toward my natural preferences: seafood and sweets. The culture was interesting and the nightlife seemed abundant.

And to me, that's what Heaven should be, a place where it doesn't matter if you're alone or surrounded by thousands of people. You can be comfortable, satisfied and appreciative of everything your surroundings offer. Heaven isn't really a place per se, it's a state of mind, but it doesn't hurt to be in a conducive location.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Single Elbow
You have no dignity.

Member 707

Level 34.01

Mar 2006

Old Aug 23, 2007, 09:26 PM Local time: Aug 23, 2007, 07:26 PM #14 of 17
Personal heaven?

1. No or less people around me, mostly ones that I personally know.
2. Sunny, quiet afternoon - one PM to about 4 or 5 PM.
3. Bit windy, helps a lot.
4. At home or at a resort.
5. PC or physical/social activity. More on latter though.

Time stops for me there. I can do ANYTHING I want and feel no stress or worries creeping up on me. There have been a couple of times I've been in the state and I want to revisit them again when time allows it.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Temari
I'm changing the world. And you're gonna help.

Member 16658

Level 28.10

Dec 2006

Old Aug 23, 2007, 10:14 PM #15 of 17
My heaven would pretty much be the regular world, only with a couple changes. I'd be living in a nice beach house with the one I love, and surprise! they actually love me back. There would be no crazy climate-changes, so we wouldnt have to worry about our house being underwater in some-odd years. I'd have a limitless library of books, and plenty of time to read them when I'm not writing something to send to my publisher.

Yeah, that's not anything like the regular world at this point... none of the above is true.

FELIPE NO
PiccoloNamek
Lunar Delta Cybernetics

Member 704

Level 31.89

Mar 2006

Old Aug 24, 2007, 02:09 AM Local time: Aug 24, 2007, 12:09 AM #16 of 17
My personal heaven? Man I could go on forever, but I won't.

First off, my heaven would be a planet, much like earth, but even more verdant, and with no pollution or environmental degradation of any kind. There would be many beautiful and fantastic elements to the environment that I won't go into here, but they would be awe inspiring indeed. On this planet, the sky is a warm salmon pink, instead of blue.

In my heaven, people would still have bodies. (As opposed to being in the spirit.) Everyone would be genetically perfect; and by genetically perfect, I mean their actual DNA would be, and would always remain in, perfect condition, never becoming degraded through replication or exposure to radiation. This means that nobody would grow old or suffer from inherited diseases.

In my heaven, it would never get hot - ever. Perhaps 70 degrees (F) during the planet's summer, if even that hot. There would, however, be very generous winters, with fluffy, dry snow. (Not the hard, icy kind.) During the warm months, it would rain regularly; there would never be a drought of any kind.

The people in this world would be free from things such as selfishness, ambition, excessive pride, malice, and the like. It would be a place where everyone would be happy and people would be content to simply be, rather than always trying to be something.

Well, I've gone on long enough...

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Furby
Soon...

Member 327

Level 27.95

Mar 2006

Old Aug 24, 2007, 02:47 AM #17 of 17
My personal Heaven would be..

A small little coffee shop with all the books that I could ever want to read. with my own personal typewriter were I can spend the rest of my time writing that great novel that I have always wanted to create. I would be the owner of the shop, I have my usual customers coming in and out... They would know me by 1st name basis.

We would spend hours just shooting the breeze and I would get ideas for my books from them.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Your own personal Heaven