Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[SHOW-BIZ]: David Beckham to become "knight" - tizzy everywhere

Musharraf
So Call Me Maybe

Member 20

Level 52.53

Feb 2006

Old May 31, 2007, 02:45 PM Local time: May 31, 2007, 08:45 PM #1 of 4
[SHOW-BIZ]: David Beckham to become "knight" - tizzy everywhere

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/a...ood/article.do

Wow wow wow! Soon, we'll have to call him "Sir Beckham". But maybe someone will stop this insanity. Who knows.

I like the idea, hell yeah, he's living in the United States and isn't paying any fucking taxes in England, but hey, let's give him the honor. Also, his wife - a former member of the band "Spice Girls" will be called "Lady" (Lady "Posh" =/), how fucking cool is that.

The comments are cool, too:
No doubt Blair will be getting a Knighthood or peerage, and he's done far more damage to Britain than Beckham ever could!

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Plarom

I'm too busy being delicious.

Member 216

Level 27.89

Mar 2006

Old May 31, 2007, 02:49 PM #2 of 4
I had no idea David Beckham was married to POSH. I find the notion of anyone calling her 'Lady' Posh incredibly disturbing. Though, I suppose if Beckham deserves it, then more power to him.

DOES he deserve the honor?

Most amazing jew boots

Observant Provisions | [adult swim]
"Dude, this is gonna.. Man, this is gonna wicked, like, really hurt."
Soluzar
De Arimasu!

Member 1222

Level 37.11

Mar 2006

Old May 31, 2007, 03:15 PM Local time: May 31, 2007, 09:15 PM #3 of 4
DOES he deserve the honor?
He's not the first football (soccer) player to recieve such an honour. Most of the others seemed to have achieved rather more than Beckham, though. He has played some amazing football, and also rather a lot of ordinary and overrated football. I wouldn't want to see him knighted... but it won't really affect anything.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Bean

Member 81

Level 7.02

Mar 2006

Old May 31, 2007, 03:42 PM Local time: May 31, 2007, 08:42 PM #4 of 4
and also rather a lot of ordinary and overrated football.
Surely thats the whole England squad summed up right there?

David Beckham already has an OBE, they really do just give out "honours" to anyone these days.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > [SHOW-BIZ]: David Beckham to become "knight" - tizzy everywhere