Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Your treatment of others based on gender.

Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Sep 27, 2006, 04:41 PM Local time: Sep 27, 2006, 03:41 PM #1 of 16
Your treatment of others based on gender.

For some reason I`ve become real conscious about this lately. Do you treat people equally, or do you do certain things differently based on the person being male or female? Of course there are certain things we have to treat each gender differently in, but I`m not talking about that.

I noticed recently, as I was walking down the road, that I only say good morning to women and kids. The women can be teenagers, my age, middle aged, old, etc. Guys, on the other hand, I will not greet in any way unless they do it first. When my sister spanks her kids, I always frown when she spanks my twelve year old niece. But when she BEATS DOWN my ten year old nephew I think the fucker deserves it. Even if the 12 year old niece is actually worse. Back at home in the States my cats would always do some foul shit. But I would only ever, though rarely, spank the male cat SoBe. Aww, poor guy. He`s dead now and I`m getting guilt trips over it. But as for the other five female cats I`d never spank them in any way. I don`t mind drinking after a woman, but I never do it after a guy. Family or not.

When I think about sending gifts to my kids I imagine spoiling the shit out of my daughter but being moderate with my son. I guess, in the end, I just naturally put females on a pedestal. Kids, grown women, or even female animals. I guess, if you go by what I`ve mentioned here, women should only be spoiled, treated right, and never hurt.

You notice anything like this?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Dec 14, 2006, 09:48 PM Local time: Dec 14, 2006, 08:48 PM #2 of 16
BUMP

90 threads made. This is the only one that never got a reply. FUCK THAT SHIT.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Dec 14, 2006, 09:53 PM Local time: Dec 14, 2006, 08:53 PM #3 of 16
Is there a parallel between your IRL experiences with gender relationships and the way you've been accepted into this community?

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Vampiro
Good Chocobo

Member 9333

Level 17.36

Jul 2006

Old Dec 15, 2006, 03:47 AM #4 of 16
Do I treat people differently based on gender? Nah. More on looks and personality. An idiot is an idiot no matter the gender and I'll treat them as such. Of course, I won't go around being romantic to a guy and making kissy-faces at him, so in that sense maybe I don't treat them so equal.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Kostaki
Team Bonklers!

Member 2155

Level 22.18

Mar 2006

Old Dec 15, 2006, 04:17 AM Local time: Dec 15, 2006, 04:17 AM #5 of 16
I have a hard time looking at women and not sizing them up for a potential relationship before establishing the grounds that said person is probably not looking for a relationship, but other than that I treat both genders pretty equally. Aside from the usual conversational differences between talking to other guys and girls, most girls obviously don't want you talking to them and treating them like "one of the guys" in most cases. I could be wrong though, of course.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Balcony Heckler
The Comedy Art of Insult

Member 13861

Level 15.34

Oct 2006

Old Dec 15, 2006, 07:50 AM Local time: Dec 15, 2006, 10:20 AM #6 of 16
while the basic rules of gender apply for me (never strike a girl, etc.) I believe that everyone should be treated equally, despite gender, or any other differences for that matter, we're all people in the end

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

You know what? you just might be full enough of shit to apply for congress
Chibi Neko
The hell am I doing here?

Member 922

Level 27.65

Mar 2006

Old Dec 15, 2006, 09:09 AM Local time: Dec 15, 2006, 10:39 AM #7 of 16
TO me both genders should be treated equally, but it is not always the case in my family. My cousin on my dad's side and my father are the only people who seem to treat both genders equally.

With the rest, boys seem to get it better then the girls, it is a bigger deal when a son is born then a daughter... I thought that this was the 21st century. I have a older brother and my dad like the fact that he had a son, but he really wanted a daughter. Mom wanted a son. so both parents are happy when my brother and I came out, however everything my brother does is a big deal with my mom.

He is married with kids, had a huge wedding and is in the hole so deep that he may never climb out of. I have graduated from college without a loan, living on my own without any dept, and will soon be buying a house and getting married, my mom says she cannot see how I can pay for a house and thinks I should elope so that it would be cheaper! my b/f and I are making alot more money then he did when he got his house, his wife does not work.

guess it will always be second born, second best no matter how much better I have then my brother in finances.

FELIPE NO
Drex
i like presents

Member 973

Level 35.75

Mar 2006

Old Dec 15, 2006, 11:22 AM Local time: Dec 15, 2006, 10:22 AM #8 of 16
While I wouldn't say I put females on a pedestal, I do tend to be more protective of them physically and emotionally, meaning that I'm more conscious of what I say or do around females to make sure I'm not offending or hurting them in any way. That being said, if a girl is acting up, or trying act 'like a guy' or something, I'm not slow to dish out the witticism and criticism. Someone who deserves to be taken down a notch deserves to be taken down a notch, whether they're male or female, english or retarded.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
The Wulf
Arf

Member 15016

Level 6.05

Nov 2006

Old Dec 15, 2006, 02:46 PM Local time: Dec 15, 2006, 02:46 PM #9 of 16
I try not to treat females differently, but it just happens. I'm a hell-of-a-lot more protective over the female friends I have than the male, though I can get really defensive over them, too, given the right reasons.

I have no problem taking them down, though. No matter what gender, I do not tolerate anyone who has a tendency to be "Holier Than Thou." I rarely look to start a fight with a woman, and am generally less eager to spar with them. I listen a little better with women, but I don't dish out sympathy to anyone.

So, yeah. I treat females differently then males...

Until I get to know them...

Jam it back in, in the dark.
JackTheRipper
fuck

Member 1296

Level 19.17

Mar 2006

Old Dec 15, 2006, 10:43 PM #10 of 16
I'm generally much more of a smartass around my guy friends than my girl friends. They seem to be able to take jokes and things a lot better.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Why Am I Allowed to Have Gray Paint
Fookin' Prawns!

Member 56

Level 24.48

Mar 2006

Old Dec 15, 2006, 10:50 PM Local time: Dec 16, 2006, 03:50 AM #11 of 16
I hope i'm not the only one who sees the humour in Jack the Ripper commenting about how he treats the opposite sex :P. Anyway, I don't think I treat women as being in any way inferior, but I do tend to be more flirtatious with them; smiling and chatting with someone costs nothing it and usual gets you better service when you're out shopping, for example. I extend courtesy (holding open doors etc) to any gender. I tend not to think men are all that bright in general, and so I am not patient with a guy if I see him hassling or otherwise being rude to a woman, though this is mostly a concern if a close friend or family member is on the receiving end.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Chaotic
Waltz of the Big Dogs

Member 633

Level 45.75

Mar 2006

Old Dec 15, 2006, 10:57 PM #12 of 16
I don't judge people, but I just reserve it until I get to know them... I tend to treat girls with less aggression than I do with guys. A guy, i'm not afraid to playfully punch them. To a girl, a hard poke in the arm to make them say "Ow." But they know i'm playing around.

As for acceptance, I just try to get friendly with each group. If they accept me, they accept me. It didn't really matter which group though.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Sceptre X
\usr\bin\sceptrex

Member 16350

Level 11.01

Dec 2006

Old Dec 16, 2006, 02:24 PM Local time: Dec 16, 2006, 02:24 PM #13 of 16
I give the females more respect, obviously. I feel that I am discriminated more by age than by gender. And there are the stuffy, never-replying sets in both genders, so I think it's just how you treat the other initially. In the end, it matters very little.

I was speaking idiomatically.
It turns out that today is opposite day, so all of what you have said is true, so you should probably just go.
Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Dec 16, 2006, 02:27 PM Local time: Dec 16, 2006, 01:27 PM #14 of 16
Noticed something new today. I will only drink after a guy if he's family or a really good friend. Family aside I will, however, share food and drink with any girl as long as I know her decently well.

She has to be somewhat hot too. =OOO

Most amazing jew boots

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Your treatment of others based on gender.