Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

The sims game music
Closed Thread

Freemondo
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 3779

Level 1.10

Mar 2006

Old Mar 22, 2006, 11:36 AM Local time: Mar 22, 2006, 04:36 PM #1 of 3
The sims game music

I love the BGM in the sims does anyone know where I can get the sheet music for the piano ones or aren't there any?

Thankz, Freemondo

How ya doing, buddy?
Keero
Time-Shifter

Member 754

Level 7.21

Mar 2006

Old Mar 22, 2006, 12:14 PM #2 of 3
I wanted a sims:the urbz rip. I have the sims, if no one responds in an hour i'll upload it.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Kaleb.G
Kaleb Grace

Member 13

Level 43.47

Feb 2006

Old Mar 22, 2006, 12:16 PM Local time: Mar 22, 2006, 09:16 AM #3 of 3
Yes, Freemondo. The first step is to read the rules, where you will see rule #5 "Do not create a thread requesting sheet music." The second step is to go to the Musician's Library where you will find a thread labeled "Video Game Sheet Music"; you may there request your Sims sheet music.

Double Post:
Keero, you read the rules as well. This isn't a trading forum.

Closed.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Last edited by Kaleb.G; Mar 22, 2006 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Automerged double post.
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > The sims game music