Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Chudah's Corner Closes; GFA Blamed [Update: CC is back up; more talks in progress]

Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old May 10, 2007, 06:19 PM Local time: May 10, 2007, 05:19 PM #51 of 56
I bet Chudah can brew up a mean bowl of Clam Chowder. That's always the word association answer that occured to me when I saw her name.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Skexis
Beyond

Member 770

Level 34.03

Mar 2006

Old May 10, 2007, 06:25 PM Local time: May 10, 2007, 06:25 PM #52 of 56
I can't help but look at people complaining about GFA 'stealing' from Chudah and think "MUGEN creators."

It's not "your work." You shouldn't need the burden of worrying whether your name is attached to a fact-finding service.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Golfdish from Hell
Screaming for Vengeance

Member 632

Level 40.53

Mar 2006

Old May 10, 2007, 07:47 PM #53 of 56
I can't help but look at people complaining about GFA 'stealing' from Chudah and think "MUGEN creators."

It's not "your work." You shouldn't need the burden of worrying whether your name is attached to a fact-finding service.
That's...not a good analogy. Mugen is taking something existing and modifying it (some of the shit they come up with is pretty creative, in sort of a geek-laden underground way). Chudah isn't modifying anything...She's just presenting what's already there, since most people will never actually see the real things anyway.

Now, if Chudah had a section what you make album covers fight against each other with Street Fighter-esque moves...Yeah, then I'd see.

I was speaking idiomatically.
I'm taking over this town...
I'm screaming for vengenace...
I'm shouting at the devil...
I'm not dead and I'm not for sale...
Ain't lookin' for nothin' but a good time...
Dhsu
`D`

Member 2206

Level 27.17

Mar 2006

Old May 10, 2007, 10:14 PM Local time: May 10, 2007, 09:14 PM #54 of 56
I bet Chudah can brew up a mean bowl of Clam Chowder. That's always the word association answer that occured to me when I saw her name.
Chowdah's Cornah?

Most amazing jew boots

"Castitatis" (Elfen Lied - Lilium ~opening version~)
The Doujin Music Thread | backloggery
Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old May 11, 2007, 08:01 AM Local time: May 11, 2007, 07:01 AM #55 of 56
Of course. =o

How ya doing, buddy?
Skexis
Beyond

Member 770

Level 34.03

Mar 2006

Old May 11, 2007, 01:18 PM Local time: May 11, 2007, 01:18 PM #56 of 56
That's...not a good analogy. Mugen is taking something existing and modifying it (some of the shit they come up with is pretty creative, in sort of a geek-laden underground way). Chudah isn't modifying anything...She's just presenting what's already there, since most people will never actually see the real things anyway.
Most mugen characters are ports of characters. No imagination required to enter.
So yes, it's essentially the same thing.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > Chudah's Corner Closes; GFA Blamed [Update: CC is back up; more talks in progress]