Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Anime] Sola

CuteChocobo
Rurounin Translator

Member 1038

Level 17.93

Mar 2006

Old May 13, 2007, 08:47 PM Local time: May 14, 2007, 09:47 AM #1 of 28
Sola (Completed)

From the creator/writer of Kanon, Naoki Hisaya, and the character designer of Da Capo, Naru Nanao, two highly recognized author & artist in a joint project presenting...

Japanese - Sola ( ソラ / そら / 空 )
Romanji - Sola (Sora)
English - Sky
Note: Many of the people may think that the title has been mis-romanised. However let me state now that the mis-romanising of "Sora" into "Sola" is actually intentional. It is used to give dual meaning to this anime as a whole. In Japanese the word "Sora" means "Sky". In Spanish "Sola" means "Alone" in a female term. In which it fits the description towards Matsuri (main female lead).

==================
History/Info
==================
Sola is a mixed media project, first unveiled through a drama CD released at Comiket 71 on December 2006. The drama CD was just a pre-taste of the production which raised a lot of interest in the Japan media network. Mainly due to the two well recognised people working in one project. Soon after serialization of a manga illustrated by Chako Abeno was released on late January 2007, and is featured in the Japanese manga magazine Dengeki Daioh published by MediaWorks. An anime version began airing in Japan on early April 2007 and is set to contain thirteen episodes, with two additional DVD-exclusive episodes to follow on DVD vol 04 and vol 05 (reported on the website). An additional drama CD and a video game for the PlayStation 2 are also planned for future release.

==================
Plot Summary (Spoiler for Episode 1)
==================
Sola's story revolves around Yorito Morimiya, the main protagonist, who is a young boy attending high school. He loves taking pictures of the sky at any time of day and any time of the year. One day, Yorito decides to take a picture of the sunrise overlooking the bay, but is deterred when he meets a strange girl trying to force a vending machine that stole her money to give her what she tried to buy — a can of tomato juice. Yorito helps her with forcing the machine while attempting to strike up conversation (*flirt*) with her, despite it being four in the morning. Yorito tells her why he is here, but by the time he has forced the can out of the machine, the girl has mysteriously vanished.

The next day, Yorito goes to visit his older sister Aono in the hospital with his friend Mana and Mana's little sister Koyori. Despite it being Aono's birthday, Yorito leaves soon after to take a photograph of the setting sun near an old church on the roof of the hospital. That night, Yorito leaves to buy groceries when it begins to rain and stops on the way home to wait for the rain to stop; while waiting, he runs into the strange girl he met from yesterday again. They talk longer this time and Yorito finally learns her name — Matsuri Shiho. A few days later, Yorito goes looking for the girl in the old church and finds a man wielding a sword before Matsuri with intention to kill.

After a display of Matsuri's astounding powers, Yorito discovers she is not human but is in fact what is known as a "Woe of the Night" (夜の災い, Yoru no Wazawai) who has lived for centuries. She is being chased by Takeshi who intends to kill her, but Yorito tries to protect her by bringing her back to his home which is when Yorito asks her to stay with him for the time being. [taken from Wikipedia (En + Jp)]

This little love adventure begins with such prologue. It raises such questions like why is Takeshi after the girl, Matsuri? Why is Matsuri living inside a church? What IS Matsuri? Why is there a gothic-loli in a box!!? Why is Yorito's sister in the hospital?... yeah a lot of whys which can only be explained after watching the entire 12 eps.

Even though the series only planned for one season, its short I know. However I am hoping for the story to be on par with Kanon or/and D.C. As the title suggested, there must be some significance toward the Sky since the main characters constantly talks of it

==================
Some screen shots + character introduction + commentaries
==================
Lets introduce the main cast for this charming little anime. On the image below we have from left to right: Koyori Ishizuki (石月こより), Mana Ishizuki (石月真名), Yorito Morimiya (森宮依人), Matsuri Shihoo (四方茉莉), Aono Morimiya (森宮蒼乃,), Mayuko Kamikawa (神河繭子), and Takeshi Tsujido (辻堂剛史)

This is an interesting piece of anime, not only the art is good enough to ogle to, but also the characters. Unlike some animes, where the minor characters are there just to make the background looks nice, all Sola's characters plays a role in this ever developing story. Lemme elaborate a bit more!

Main male character is Yorito, who is a sky-cloud obsessed photographer. Mana is the second main female lead, a childhood friend of Yorito. Since Yorito's parents are often away, Mana is acting on behalf of Yorito's parents to take care of him. Mana dislike Yorito's photo-obsessed personality, instead she wants Yorito to be more caring and less selfish. Yorito's interest not only limited to the wide stretched cerulean skies, he also tries to take pics of Mana school-girl uniform from the bottom view up (j/k )

Koyori and Mana are sisters in the story, however in the first episode you can see that their personality are totally different. Koyori is more polite and well mannered, where as Mana is more of a sister-mother figure who scowls Yorito and Koyori and have to do everything her self. It is possible to tell that Mana and Koyori are not that close, since Koyori often address her sister as Mana-san, instead of onee-san which Mana often responds with a chop on Koyori's head. On the other hand Koyori is closer to Aono, Yorito's elder sister (who is sick for unknown reason *yet*). Koyori often visit Aono at the hospital and plays origami with each other.

The fated encounter between Yorito and Matsuri begins with the lovely sun-rise setting and rage against vending-machine event.

...and somehow ended with a mysterious man trying to kill Matsuri.

Overall, its a well paced anime. To some people it may be slow, however I like the way it builds up the characters (similar style used in Kanon, AIR, etc.) The art used in this anime is uber nice! Love the character design.

==================
Anime Releases
==================
There are plenty of sub-groups to choose from for this project Sola 2007.
Personally I am following the Doremi sub since I am more confident that they can finish the project with accurate translation and speedy releases.

XviD Releases:
Episode 1 - [Ureshii] [Lunar] [Doremi-fansubs]
Episode 2 - [Ureshii] [Lunar] [Doremi-fansubs]
Episode 3 - [Ureshii] [Lunar] [Doremi-fansubs]
Episode 4 - [Ureshii] [Lunar] [Doremi-fansubs]
Episode 5 - [Ureshii] [Lunar] [Doremi-fansubs]
Episode 6 - [Ureshii] [Lunar] [Doremi-fansubs]
Episode 7 - [Ureshii] [Lunar] [Doremi-fansubs]
Episode 8 - [Ureshii] [Lunar] [Doremi-fansubs]
Episode 9 - [Ureshii] [Lunar] [Doremi-fansubs]
Episode 10 - [Ureshii] [Lunar] [Doremi-fansubs]
Episode 11 - [Ureshii] [Lunar] [Doremi-fansubs]
Episode 12 - [Ureshii] [Lunar] [Doremi-fansubs]
Episode 13 - [Ureshii] [Lunar] [Doremi-fansubs]

H264 Releases:
Episode 1 - [Ureshii] [Lunar] [Doremi-fansubs]
Episode 2 - [Ureshii] [Lunar] [Doremi-fansubs]
Episode 3 - [Ureshii] [Lunar] [Doremi-fansubs]
Episode 4 - [Ureshii] [Lunar] [Doremi-fansubs]
Episode 5 - [Ureshii] [Lunar] [Doremi-fansubs]
Episode 6 - [Ureshii] [Lunar] [Doremi-fansubs]
Episode 7 - [Ureshii] [Lunar] [Doremi-fansubs]
Episode 8 - [Ureshii] [Lunar] [Doremi-fansubs]
Episode 9 - [Ureshii] [Lunar] [Doremi-fansubs]
Episode 10 - [Ureshii] [Lunar] [Doremi-fansubs]
Episode 11 - [Ureshii] [Lunar] [Doremi-fansubs]
Episode 12 - [Ureshii] [Lunar] [Doremi-fansubs]
Episode 13 - [Ureshii] [Lunar] [Doremi-fansubs]

** YES THE SERIE IS COMPLETED

NOTE: From the official site, it stated that there will be two more additional DVD ONLY release later on.

==================
Manga Releases
==================
7 manga chapters are released so far. There are no updates upon when the Tankubons are to be released.

I have collection only the first 6 chapters of the Dengenki scans in Japanese raw. If anyone is interested at sampling the manga, I would be more than happy to upload for you.

I will scan and upload once I get my hand on the official tankubon release.

==================
Other Releases
==================
Opening themes
** "Sensitive Scenery" by Ceui (episode 1)
** "Colorless Wind" by Aira Yuhki
Ending theme
** "Mellow Melody" by Ceui (This pack also containing a better quality version of the first OP)

Official Sola Original Sound Track (Torrent, direct download will be upped later!)
Sola OST

If anyone managed to get their hands on that Drama CD, please tell me. Also any future Sola related releases would be updated here.

==================
More Information
==================
Official Website (Japanese)
Blue-Sky Radio Website (Japanese)
Sola on ANN
Sola on Wikipedia (En)
Sola on Wikipedia (Jp)

What this anime! I am sure it will get much more interesting as the story comes to a climax. If you don't Matsuri will be sad... c'mon don't make Matsuri cry!! *aww she escaped*

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by CuteChocobo; Jul 30, 2007 at 08:24 PM. Reason: Updating Torrent section
Bigblah
Tails is incompetent!

Member 5

Level 45.31

Feb 2006

Old May 14, 2007, 01:34 AM Local time: May 14, 2007, 02:34 PM #2 of 28
Comiket 71 you say?

(120M) Prologue of sola

There it is, I'll encode it and post it up here once I dig up the backup DVDs.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
CuteChocobo
Rurounin Translator

Member 1038

Level 17.93

Mar 2006

Old May 14, 2007, 01:50 AM Local time: May 14, 2007, 02:50 PM #3 of 28
Yaay thanks Bigblah!!
You went to Comiket 71?

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Bigblah
Tails is incompetent!

Member 5

Level 45.31

Feb 2006

Old May 14, 2007, 01:53 AM Local time: May 14, 2007, 02:53 PM #4 of 28
No, that'd be kind of expensive. But Comiket stuff is freely available if you have the appropriate tools.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
CuteChocobo
Rurounin Translator

Member 1038

Level 17.93

Mar 2006

Old May 14, 2007, 02:02 AM Local time: May 14, 2007, 03:02 PM #5 of 28
Hmm, I have a lot of learn from ya then.
Most of the time either I go over to Comiket or ask friends to buy for me... but if you know ways to get them for free... hey, I want it

You don't happend to have the official OP and ED for Sola too have ya?

Uploaded "Ceui - Binkan na Fuukei (sensitive scenery).mp3" for those who loves the first episode opening music. Don't have that single for that thou.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Last edited by CuteChocobo; May 14, 2007 at 02:13 AM.
Bigblah
Tails is incompetent!

Member 5

Level 45.31

Feb 2006

Old May 14, 2007, 02:33 AM Local time: May 14, 2007, 03:33 PM #6 of 28
[EAC](シングル) TVアニメ sola OP 「colorless wind」/結城アイラ (070425 ape+cue).rar

I'll throw that in too. The ED single (which also contains the first OP) is due end of this month.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
CuteChocobo
Rurounin Translator

Member 1038

Level 17.93

Mar 2006

Old May 15, 2007, 03:19 AM Local time: May 15, 2007, 04:19 PM #7 of 28
Thanks for the help Bigblah Please upload when you have time.

Episode 6 is out, and WHAM the whole story just comes down at ya. I knew there must be something about Aono and Matsuri... however I didn't ever guessed upon what is being shown in this episode.

Look forward to the next eps now

How ya doing, buddy?
CuteChocobo
Rurounin Translator

Member 1038

Level 17.93

Mar 2006

Old May 20, 2007, 07:10 AM Local time: May 20, 2007, 08:10 PM #8 of 28
ED Theme of Sola "Mellow Melody" by Ceui is finally released.
Torrents;
[Nipponsei] sola ED Single - mellow melody [Ceui].​zip
Music [Kazami][EAC][070523] Ceui - mellow melody (sola ED)(tta+cue+jpg+rr3).​rar

Also the first chapter of the Sola manga scanlation (jump scan) can be found @ Dynasty Scans website.
http://dynasty.evalpowar.com/

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Bigblah
Tails is incompetent!

Member 5

Level 45.31

Feb 2006

Old May 21, 2007, 02:20 PM Local time: May 22, 2007, 03:20 AM #9 of 28
Direct link to the OP single: (OP2, rather)

This content has been hidden by the poster

CuteChocobo
Rurounin Translator

Member 1038

Level 17.93

Mar 2006

Old May 21, 2007, 10:14 PM Local time: May 22, 2007, 11:14 AM #10 of 28
Wow, thanks lots Bigblah!! <3

Also Episode 6 is released by Lunar... still waiting for Doremi's release

zzeroparticle
Shinkai fanatic

Member 715

Level 21.86

Mar 2006

Old May 22, 2007, 12:42 AM Local time: May 21, 2007, 10:42 PM #11 of 28
After watching as much as I have of this show, I'd have to say that the character designs are decent if you can ignore their chin. Animation is pretty good though and the characters are likable enough. Unfortunately, that's about all the good things I can say about it at this point.

The series just feels like it's dragging right now. The main problem was after watching the first episode, I was thinking that it would become something close to Tsukihime where the show's atmosphere is pretty dark and ominous. Sola doesn't really offer you that at all, opting for more of a slice-of-life romantic comedy mixed in with the darker storyline. Almost like Rozen Maiden, except its execution isn't anywhere as good because of all the extraneous scenes throughout Sola.

Then again, I hated the first 4 episodes of Kanon (2006) too and it rose to become one of my most favorite shows ever. While I'm not willing to say that Sola is a keeper, I'll still go on with it because 6 episodes is still far too early to come to a conclusion about it.

My spheres of activity:
Anime Instrumentality Blog - Latest Music Reviews: Gundam Unicorn Soundtrack | Kampfer Soundtrack
Eminence Online (anime music reviewer) - Latest review: Noir Original Soundtrack
The Nihon Review - Latest review: Taisho Yakyuu Musume
Hiro
Rie Kugimiya

Member 2329

Level 10.26

Mar 2006

Old May 31, 2007, 10:25 PM #12 of 28
I personally find this to be a very enjoyable series. The plot's been good so far and has got me hooked wanting to find out more. The only episode that's sucked so far would be the fourth one since it was a useless filler (at least episode three was funny).

The manga seems to be slightly different from the events of the first and the second episode, but I guess without having seen the other chapters, it's hard to say how closely the anime follows it. Considering that Nomad's adaptation of Rozen Maiden was pretty different from the manga, I guess it wouldn't be too surprising if they did the same for sola.

CuteChoboco: I think they're targeting a July 27th release for the first volume? http://www.sola-project.com/goods.html

Most amazing jew boots
SailorV
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 11621

Level 1.73

Aug 2006

Old Jun 14, 2007, 02:19 AM Local time: Jun 14, 2007, 02:19 AM #13 of 28
I'm really enjoying this series and I have a feeling it will end with a sad ending.

Kairi Li
Misuzu

Member 1088

Level 32.83

Mar 2006

Old Jun 14, 2007, 05:16 AM Local time: Jun 14, 2007, 02:16 AM #14 of 28
Did the manga come first or the anime? I'm getting the vibe that this is an original mix media project as oppose to adaptations.

Also, which fansub is better? I'm debating on which one I should watch.

{ :: ~ Air - the 1000th Summer ~ :: }

:: That sea went on forever, into the blue distance ::
* That road went on forever, continuing straight ahead *

~ : Summer comes again, shining silver : ~
: When I close my eyes, suddenly I can see that day's blue sky :
Hiro
Rie Kugimiya

Member 2329

Level 10.26

Mar 2006

Old Jun 14, 2007, 05:27 AM #15 of 28
I'm really enjoying this series and I have a feeling it will end with a sad ending.
I sure hope so. I could use a nicely executed depressing ending for this series. It's left a very good impression with me thus far so an emotional ending will permanently cement it into my memories.

Did the manga come first or the anime? I'm getting the vibe that this is an original mix media project as oppose to adaptations.
The manga began serialization in January, so it did come out "first" although not by much exactly.

Quote:
I've been watching Doremi's myself. I didn't try the others, no comment, sorry.

Most amazing jew boots
CuteChocobo
Rurounin Translator

Member 1038

Level 17.93

Mar 2006

Old Jun 14, 2007, 07:01 AM Local time: Jun 14, 2007, 08:01 PM #16 of 28
Oh golly gosh, I knew I have some updates to do, but didn't know what exactly... until I saw this topic getting bumped ^ ^ (Thanks Hiro)

*Yaay #1 - Torrent List Updated*
*Yaay #2 - Doremi have finally caught up with Lunar*

Originally Posted by Hiro
CuteChoboco: I think they're targeting a July 27th release for the first volume? http://www.sola-project.com/goods.html
*Yaay #3 - Manga Tankubon Vol. 01 will be released *
Love the cover of the manga XD
I will definitely get it once its out on amazon.co.jp

Originally Posted by Hiro
The manga seems to be slightly different from the events of the first and the second episode, but I guess without having seen the other chapters, it's hard to say how closely the anime follows it.
As for the manga, the idea is roughly the same, however the event sequence is all mixed. (I won't spoil the story, but lets just say that the action happened very early on between the two Yakabitos)

Originally Posted by SailorV
Considering the write is the creator of Kanon, and the second input is from the creator of Da Capo. I would be 100% sure that it will have its sad moments, and a big twist at the end

Originally Posted by Kairi Li
Hiro pretty much got the right grasp of the released date.
However Sola started as only a Drama CD project, followed by the anime planning in Early Jan 2007 (released in April 2007). From the plot written by Hisaya, Abeno (manga artist) took an alternative tackle at the story, which is released in Late Jan 2007. Manga version was actually unplanned, but due to the positive feedback in Comiket, Dengeki Daioh requested the series providing them an illustrator (Abeno). I guess this wasn't really a mix media project, it just turned out this way from various bigger companies. So from that point, I guess its Drama CD (Dec 2006) --> Anime (Jan 2006) --> Manga (Jan 2006)

Now, which fansub? Well as I have said before I went for Doremi due to the fact that Lunar is well know for dumping series immediately when its licensed. However by the looks of it, Lunar will complete it before US even notice the existence of it. So Kairi Li, if you want Lunar is a very reliable fansub with accurate translation. Doremi is good for getting their raws HQ, but bit volatile on the file size. If you want quality for MKV, then Ureshii will definitely be the one, 1280x720, but they are a bit lagging behind in this subbing race.

13 Episodes is this initial plan, so which means they will need to round of the story within 3 more episodes. Or like Da Capo, there will be a second season to the story ~(^_^~)

Most amazing jew boots
zzeroparticle
Shinkai fanatic

Member 715

Level 21.86

Mar 2006

Old Jun 14, 2007, 08:47 PM Local time: Jun 14, 2007, 06:47 PM #17 of 28
10 episodes in for me and the series manages to turn it around by episode 7 with that well-executed scene where

Spoiler:
Aono controls Yoribito and gets him to stab Matsuri

The story is moving along at a good clip now that most of the background for all the characters have been revealed. I thought that the pacing early on was a little slow as the series descended too much into the slice-of-life genre without adding too much background information to the characters or allow us to explore their personalities. For example, they could have gone through Takeshi's backstory instead of pushing it all in one episode. It would have felt more natural (at least to me) to do that.

Still, the story isn't disappointing to say the least. Looking forwards to see how it resolves. Hopefully, things will end nicely and will not feel rushed as 13 -episode series have a tendency to be.

My spheres of activity:
Anime Instrumentality Blog - Latest Music Reviews: Gundam Unicorn Soundtrack | Kampfer Soundtrack
Eminence Online (anime music reviewer) - Latest review: Noir Original Soundtrack
The Nihon Review - Latest review: Taisho Yakyuu Musume
Kairi Li
Misuzu

Member 1088

Level 32.83

Mar 2006

Old Jun 14, 2007, 10:13 PM Local time: Jun 14, 2007, 07:13 PM #18 of 28
Finished watching the first ep and it defintly is interesting, also I love the soundtrack, will a OST be released at some point?

Also can someone upload OP2 in mp3 form? Thanks

"Sensitive Scenery" by Ceui is a lovely song. Soft and tranquill.

Last edited by Kairi Li; Jun 14, 2007 at 10:30 PM.
CuteChocobo
Rurounin Translator

Member 1038

Level 17.93

Mar 2006

Old Jun 15, 2007, 04:55 AM Local time: Jun 15, 2007, 05:55 PM #19 of 28
Finished watching the first ep and it defintly is interesting, also I love the soundtrack, will a OST be released at some point?
The anime soundtrack will be released in June 27th 2007.
I will get the soundtrack ripped and upload it

Also can someone upload OP2 in mp3 form?
I didn't upload this, but someone did
http://jelo-maniac.blogspot.com/2007...less-wind.html
Should be easy enough to navigate!

CuteChocobo
Rurounin Translator

Member 1038

Level 17.93

Mar 2006

Old Jun 17, 2007, 03:36 AM Local time: Jun 17, 2007, 04:36 PM #20 of 28
*yaay* Episode 11 is out.

Personally I think this episode moves very slow, especially at the start. However as you watch further, there are signs that something dramatic will happen in the next two episode. Simply to say "the calm before the storm" type of episode. Final showdown between the two yakas will be next

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Kairi Li
Misuzu

Member 1088

Level 32.83

Mar 2006

Old Jun 19, 2007, 06:38 PM Local time: Jun 19, 2007, 03:38 PM #21 of 28
The twists in the series is defintly good, and the characters are all well developed for such a short series.

Though I have to say that Sae annoys the hell out of me, either the way she speaks or what she speaks of. The way she was pestering her friends with her fantasy crush when she supposed to be taking orders annoyed me as well. She's in a work enviroment and its obvious her friends don't care about the mysterious and dandy man.

I have a huge respect for Takeshi, it takes a lot of loyalty and devotion to be with the same girl who doesn't age for 20 - 30ish years and still searching for a way to cure her.

Other than that, solid series, and I can't wait to see how it ends.

Last edited by Kairi Li; Jun 19, 2007 at 06:43 PM.
lemonmanko
yell it very loud!

Member 1971

Level 12.17

Mar 2006

Old Jun 24, 2007, 11:50 PM Local time: Jun 24, 2007, 10:50 PM #22 of 28
Quote:
Considering the write is the creator of Kanon, and the second input is from the creator of Da Capo. I would be 100% sure that it will have its sad moments, and a big twist at the end
no wonder this series has my attention
Kanon and Da Capo are my top Harlem anime to date

the last few episodes of sola have me on edge i can't even think of how it will end since right now everybody is in a stand still but one character (from what i saw in episode 11)

Last edited by lemonmanko; Jun 25, 2007 at 01:26 AM.
Kairi Li
Misuzu

Member 1088

Level 32.83

Mar 2006

Old Jun 25, 2007, 03:24 AM Local time: Jun 25, 2007, 12:24 AM #23 of 28
Doremi sub of episode 12 is out, and from what I've heard, there's even more twists in it and a damn cliffhanger to top it off.

Downloading now!

FELIPE NO

CuteChocobo
Rurounin Translator

Member 1038

Level 17.93

Mar 2006

Old Jun 25, 2007, 09:42 PM Local time: Jun 26, 2007, 10:42 AM #24 of 28
Yup Eps 12 really took me by surprise... didn't know that it would turned out this way. The episode ends up as Kairi Li said, a cliffhanger, there are many possible endings now, it all depends on what Naoki Hisaya plans.

Anyway updated the torrents, and still waiting for the OST <_<

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Kairi Li
Misuzu

Member 1088

Level 32.83

Mar 2006

Old Jun 26, 2007, 03:10 AM Local time: Jun 26, 2007, 12:10 AM #25 of 28
Now that we can confirm that Aono and Yorito ARE siblings, I'm getting the impression that Aono has some brother complex. I mean jeez I've seen twins who do the same thing when one of them matures and start seeing people, but even they move on from it.

Regardless of the past, Yorito will eventually find someone, possible get married and yada yada. Does Aono simply never had someone else to care for and cared for her? Or is she too wrapped up with her bro to try to find someone?

Seems like despite being the older one, shes emotionally immature in that regard, like the Hikaru from Ouran Host Club, but more severe in this case. I mean look at all the crap she does in the latest episode, just to wanna be with her brother. BROTHER.

Spoiler:
Not to mention, as Yorito stated, it feels empty because she's using him as a thing so she won't be alone anymore, and refuses to accept reality and move on. Its all self serving and gratification in the end. She would probably even erase his memories for her convience.

Last edited by Kairi Li; Jun 26, 2007 at 03:14 AM.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Anime] Sola