Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Song of the Week - Current Status

Chuckster
Put the nostalgia straight into my veins

Member 321

Level 37.00

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2006, 09:49 PM #26 of 33
So right now we can only post our votes for Battle 06 on the other message boards? I think there should be a voting thread on GFF too, to answer Kaleb's original question.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
mrman1
Carob Nut

Member 1435

Level 4.76

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2006, 10:50 PM #27 of 33
I support multi-forum contests, so long as there is a link on this forum to the actual voting and discussion threads.

The more, the merrier. It's all about sampling new stuff to me, and more contributions make for more interesting contests.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
TCK
I am the horseman

Member 230

Level 11.26

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2006, 11:39 PM Local time: Mar 4, 2006, 04:39 AM #28 of 33
Originally Posted by Chuckster
So right now we can only post our votes for Battle 06 on the other message boards? I think there should be a voting thread on GFF too, to answer Kaleb's original question.
Too late for this, if you ask me (and I think that's the basic SotW line too). They'll be a voting/nominating thread here from Monday though.
Originally Posted by mrman1
I support multi-forum contests, so long as there is a link on this forum to the actual voting and discussion threads.

The more, the merrier. It's all about sampling new stuff to me, and more contributions make for more interesting contests.
Yep, currently all threads have links to each other, and will continue to do so. As well as that, all thread links are on the front page of SotWiki.

EDIT: I tells a lie, looks like only _DH_ has been doing his job this week. Shame on CHz and Mo0!

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by TCK; Mar 3, 2006 at 11:42 PM.
THE POWER OF WATER
listen here you little shit

Member 45

Level 48.64

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 12:33 AM Local time: Mar 3, 2006, 10:33 PM #29 of 33
Originally Posted by TCK
Too late for this, if you ask me (and I think that's the basic SotW line too). They'll be a voting/nominating thread here from Monday though.Yep, currently all threads have links to each other, and will continue to do so. As well as that, all thread links are on the front page of SotWiki.

EDIT: I tells a lie, looks like only _DH_ has been doing his job this week. Shame on CHz and Mo0!
When were we supposed to do that?

I can't take this kind of pressure.

That's it, I'm quitting SotW forever.

Most amazing jew boots
Undertale (PC, 2015)
TCK
I am the horseman

Member 230

Level 11.26

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 01:56 AM Local time: Mar 4, 2006, 06:56 AM #30 of 33
Originally Posted by CHz
That's it, I'm quitting SotW forever.
Hey, that's MY line!

How ya doing, buddy?
orion_mk3
Rogues do it from behind.

Member 1865

Level 52.14

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 12:52 PM #31 of 33
It seems like, with the total destruction by fire of GFF, that the whole system has sort of fallen to pieces.

I for one would love to see SoTW here as it always was. Then again, I'd love to see all of my thousands of posts retrieved as well.

If you guys need any help in getting the thing back on its feet, I'd be glad to pitch in.

Most amazing jew boots
Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon
Zeio Nut

Member 14

Level 54.72

Feb 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 06:09 PM #32 of 33
So now that it's Monday, is there even going to be a thread?

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
TCK
I am the horseman

Member 230

Level 11.26

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 06:18 PM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 11:18 PM #33 of 33
Yes, when Mo0 makes it.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > Song of the Week - Current Status